ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Matthew Mulcahy
b. October 1, 1964 d. March 31, 2004
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WARNING! New Who on the radio! Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-24-04 12:10 PM
Joey " This is like digging up the partially decomposed, and still totally drunk, corpse of Keith Moon and taking a dump in one of his eye sockets! Why Pete??? WHY!??

I demand Pete Townsend retract this new "Who" material and throw it into nearest volcano. "

You make Joey weep and Shit Liquid !

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Why must you make Jercee use so much toilet paper ?!?!

What ?!?! , Oh , sure :

http://www.kathyszaksite.com/who20043.html#us04

D.J .

|
|
|
|
|
V
03-24-04 12:48 PM
jb The Who did a great rendition of "Under My Thumb".
03-24-04 01:39 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
jb wrote:
The Who did a great rendition of "Under My Thumb".

They did, actually. I've got that on my iPod. Their version of "The Last Time"s pretty lousy, though. Pete's harmonies are a little... umm... ugly.

-tSYX --- Well I'm drivin' in the flats in a Cadillac car...
03-24-04 01:46 PM
jb What is an Ipod..I see them at a store at the mall...I have a Dell Inspiron lap Top...Mopney is not a big issue..why should i have an Ipod...I have no idea how to burn or dowload music, and I just learned how to cut and paste...
03-24-04 02:05 PM
Joey " and I just learned how to cut and paste... "

03-24-04 02:08 PM
jb [quote]Joey wrote:
" and I just learned how to cut and paste... "

[�During this holiday [Purim], the Jew must prepare very special pastries, the filling of which is not only costly and rare �� it cannot be found at all on the local and international markets....For this holiday, the Jewish people must obtain human blood so that their clerics can prepare the holiday pastries....Before I go into the details, I would like to clarify that the Jews' spilling human blood to prepare pastry for their holidays is a well-established fact, historically and legally, all throughout history. This was one of the main reasons for the persecution and exile that were their lot in Europe and Asia at various times....during the holiday, the Jews wear carnival-style masks and costumes and overindulge in drinking alcohol, prostitution, and adultery.....�

� Dr. Umayma Ahmad Al-Jalahma of King Faysal University
Saudi government daily Al-Riyadh, March 10, 2002

03-24-04 02:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
This is like digging up the partially decomposed, and still totally drunk, corpse of Keith Moon and taking a dump in one of his eye sockets! Why Pete??? WHY!??

I demand Pete Townsend retract this new "Who" material and throw it into nearest volcano.

03-25-04 06:08 PM
Maxlugar FOX NEWS ALERT!!!

A whirring sound is, at this very moment, emanating from the grave of one Keith Moon.

Almost like something is spinning, very fast....

OH WAIT! THIS JUST IN!!!

The same sound has now started to flow, rather violently, from the grave of John Entwistle!

Something's going on folks....

Developing like a maggot....

MACKY!

03-25-04 06:23 PM
Joey " FOX NEWS ALERT!!!

A whirring sound is, at this very moment, emanating from the grave of one Keith Moon.

Almost like something is spinning, very fast....

OH WAIT! THIS JUST IN!!!

The same sound has now started to flow, rather violently, from the grave of John Entwistle!

Something's going on folks....

Developing like a maggot....

MACKY! "

This from the " Kenny Jones " of Posters !!!!!

Man am I glad I stuck around the office past Five O 'clock this evening ...............FOR THIS CRAP !!!!

Just promise me you will NOT post another " It's Friday Night " debacle tomorrow ! Please ...............I beg of you !!! .............Hell , I will even PAY you NOT to post . Just tell me how much you are short and I will cut you a check -- Fed Ex it overnight for Saturday delivery -- and have it there by 9:00 AM EDT Sat. Morning .

.............JUST DON'T EMBARRASS YOURSELF ANYMORE !!!!!!!

" I've got another " Review " just WAITING Ronnie "

Jacky !

03-25-04 11:12 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy OK, so I've heard "Old Red Wine" and if it didn't have a fucking terrible bass line it could've passed for a Who By Numbers tune. If the entire song was like the ending I'd like it a lot. As it is, the entire song is *not* like the ending and therefore it's not very good at all. Again, I definitely (especially at the end) thought to myself "I could see a cover of this song that sounded really fantastic"... too bad the original ain't quite there.

-tSYX --- Let it breathe...
03-26-04 07:28 AM
Maxlugar [quote]TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
"... too bad the original ain't quite there.

It ain't quite a lot of things.

I Can tell you what it IS though:

Terrible, shity, sucky, lame, worthless, gay....

It's the musical version of a Joey post.

Why has Pete done this?

WHY???
03-26-04 12:18 PM
Joey [quote]Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
"... too bad the original ain't quite there.

It ain't quite a lot of things.

I Can tell you what it IS though:

Terrible, shity, sucky, lame, worthless, gay....

It's the musical version of a Joey post.

Why has Pete done this?

WHY???

[ Quote ]

You Sniveling Putz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two Words : Pigeon Shit !!!!!!!!!!!

03-26-04 03:02 PM
Some Guy Its on.
03-26-04 03:38 PM
glencar Maxybaby, you're spot on as usual. This board could use more of you & less of this Who-loving crap. The worst part of that "Wine" song (which I first reported Monday night) is the Daltrey vocal. His voice is stretched beyond repair. It's horrible. I haven't heard the "I Want Little Boys" song or whatever it's called. Still idiots by the ton will go to the Two shows because they're hanging onto the past. Reality is a cold slap.
03-26-04 03:41 PM
jb
03-26-04 03:42 PM
glencar Joshy, your talent is quite profound. I hope you're feeling better. The senseless attack on you by the Brazilian has me all verklempt!
[Edited by glencar]
03-26-04 04:58 PM
Joey

03-26-04 05:03 PM
glencar Your other pusssy was better.
03-28-04 04:55 PM
Joey " Maxybaby, you're spot on as usual. This board could use more of you & less of this Who-loving crap. The worst part of that "Wine" song (which I first reported Monday night) is the Daltrey vocal. His voice is stretched beyond repair. It's horrible. I haven't heard the "I Want Little Boys" song or whatever it's called. Still idiots by the ton will go to the Two shows because they're hanging onto the past. Reality is a cold slap. "

IT'S HARD ! .......................................

( Another Review by the Joey : Dateline March 28th , 2004 )

What's Hard ?!?! Life ?!?! Being Brian B. ?!?!?! Or pumping said life into " The Maxlugar " -- an old institution with no clear idea of its place in the current scheme of things ? This most recent " WHO RANT " by Max sounds like it is struggling through a variety of difficulties -- and overcomes NONE of them .

I could say that Maxy's new thread improves on the last one , although frankly , that's not saying an awful lot . Where the previous effort was an aimless , random , scrapbook of vague and half - realized musings , the present collection is at least consistent in addressing itself more or less to a single theme : How to live NOW , in the teeth of horror ( See Bushie43 ) , without comfortable illusions or self- deceit . Trouble is , such is the material's scrupulous and brutal attempt at honesty that you wonder why its author does not acknowledge the final facade , and admit that " The MaxLugar " is a poster CLEARLY out of time .

I Once Again THANK Each and Every Single One of You for Your Time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999

Quality ...............Visionary ..............Joey

03-29-04 01:02 PM
Joey

{{{{{{{{{ JACKY !!! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH