ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: South Beach Summit (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th March 2007 12:33 AM
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
And she's just an all-around great person. If I weren't about to drift off, I'd start a Parmeda appreciation" thread. Hint hint...

Don't you dare...

I know where you live!
29th March 2007 12:34 AM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
pug, I'll catch up with you next week when I return from my vacation - lunch indeed is in the very near future!

I just returned from vacation last night (sadly, TED by United does not have a first class section..only "Economy Plus"). Regretfully, I had to leave for St. Louis 2 hours later for four glorious days in Missouri after only seeing my kids for about a half hour.
29th March 2007 12:39 AM
parmeda You travelled "Economy Plus"?

Josh's head is going to do a "Linda Blair" when he reads this!
29th March 2007 12:42 AM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
You travelled "Economy Plus"?

Josh's head is going to do a "Linda Blair" when he reads this!

It was the best they had. I refuse to fly American Airlines!
29th March 2007 12:43 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I just returned from vacation last night (sadly, TED by United does not have a first class section..only "Economy Plus"). Regretfully, I had to leave for St. Louis 2 hours later for four glorious days in Missouri after only seeing my kids for about a half hour.

The shame train in the sky.... the horror.
29th March 2007 12:45 AM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
It was the best they had. I refuse to fly American Airlines!

Oh, okay.

It is Lent and I'll see to it you receive 'special dispensation' due to circumstances beyond your control.
29th March 2007 12:45 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

The shame train in the sky.... the horror.

I was offered a "Snack Pack" or a "Energy Blast" box of assorted snacks. I didnt sign up for that kind of treatment.
29th March 2007 12:51 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I was offered a "Snack Pack" or a "Energy Blast" box of assorted snacks. I didnt sign up for that kind of treatment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
29th March 2007 12:52 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

That poor child will become severely sunburned. Had he been in the shade eating my refused "Snack Pack", he would not run this risk.
29th March 2007 01:00 AM
parmeda Where do you find that sick shit! LMAO!
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

That poor child will become severely sunburned. Had he been in the shade eating my refused "Snack Pack", he would not run this risk.

Despite all his parents best efforts, little Johnny became a stripper...
voodoopug
quote:
wrote:

There were few other options?

[Edited by voodoopug]
29th March 2007 01:06 AM
pdog
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Where do you find that sick shit! LMAO!

When you march with the negros, they teach you a secret handshake and give the stupid white chicks funny outfits to wear...

29th March 2007 07:53 AM
_Boomy_
29th March 2007 08:02 AM
chevysales
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
jb picked up my wife and I at "The National" (heart of the Art Deco District of South Beach) and we headed to Smith and Wollensky Steak House. (Fillet Mignon was fantastic!) We traveled in Josh's maserati (listening to Taylor era boots). Sadly, JB was sweating profusely. Many important decisions were made:

1. We still believe in/practice ADDA.
2. We shall support Heather Mills in future endeavors.
3. We shall continue to support Joey in his quest to fight the good fight.
4. Mick is completely disgusted with Keith and continues the business only relationship for financial gain.
5. We shall both not live past the age of 61, but will ask that whatever ailment expires us be named after Joey.
6. We shall consider cryogenic freezing.
7. And finally, we would consider offers to speak at Fortune 500 companies annual sales meetings as motivational speakers ($246,873 for a 4 hour midday session, sack lunch included).

We apologize for not announcing this meeting via a press conference (see Voodoo's Tent), but we had to take every precaution that we would not be attacked via mob action if information of the Summit was made public. Thank you in advance for understanding.

And yes...that was my return post.

spring breakers???
29th March 2007 10:57 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

When you march with the negros, they teach you a secret handshake and give the stupid white chicks funny outfits to wear...

That is one angry looking woman!
29th March 2007 12:16 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
3. We shall continue to support Joey in his quest to fight the good fight.

The man is all about surrender and giving up. You've got your work cut out for you.
29th March 2007 12:17 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The man is all about surrender and giving up. You've got your work cut out for you.

In other words, he's a Hollywood Dem! I just spotted Sen Patty Murray speaking against our troops, er, against the war. I hate those assholes.
29th March 2007 12:19 PM
jb I did not see this post until this am, and cannot endorse it at this time.
29th March 2007 12:26 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I did not see this post until this am, and cannot endorse it at this time.

Yup, a def. Clintonian!
29th March 2007 01:27 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
That is one angry looking woman!

Lonely Pee Pee Syndrome...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)