ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Press conference at Stadthalle in Bremen, Germany, March 1967
© Gunter Zint with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: South Beach Summit (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th March 2007 11:59 PM
voodoopug jb picked up my wife and I at "The National" (heart of the Art Deco District of South Beach) and we headed to Smith and Wollensky Steak House. (Fillet Mignon was fantastic!) We traveled in Josh's maserati (listening to Taylor era boots). Sadly, JB was sweating profusely. Many important decisions were made:

1. We still believe in/practice ADDA.
2. We shall support Heather Mills in future endeavors.
3. We shall continue to support Joey in his quest to fight the good fight.
4. Mick is completely disgusted with Keith and continues the business only relationship for financial gain.
5. We shall both not live past the age of 61, but will ask that whatever ailment expires us be named after Joey.
6. We shall consider cryogenic freezing.
7. And finally, we would consider offers to speak at Fortune 500 companies annual sales meetings as motivational speakers ($246,873 for a 4 hour midday session, sack lunch included).

We apologize for not announcing this meeting via a press conference (see Voodoo's Tent), but we had to take every precaution that we would not be attacked via mob action if information of the Summit was made public. Thank you in advance for understanding.

And yes...that was my return post.
29th March 2007 12:03 AM
pdog Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
29th March 2007 12:06 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
jb picked up my wife and I at "The National" (heart of the Art Deco District of South Beach) and we headed to Smith and Wollensky Steak House. (Fillet Mignon was fantastic!) We traveled in Josh's maserati (listening to Taylor era boots). Sadly, JB was sweating profusely. Many important decisions were made:

1. We still believe in/practice ADDA.
2. We shall support Heather Mills in future endeavors.
3. We shall continue to support Joey in his quest to fight the good fight.
4. Mick is completely disgusted with Keith and continues the business only relationship for financial gain.
5. We shall both not live past the age of 61, but will ask that whatever ailment expires us be named after Joey.
6. We shall consider cryogenic freezing.
7. And finally, we would consider offers to speak at Fortune 500 companies annual sales meetings as motivational speakers ($246,873 for a 4 hour midday session, sack lunch included).

We apologize for not announcing this meeting via a press conference (see Voodoo's Tent), but we had to take every precaution that we would not be attacked via mob action if information of the Summit was made public. Thank you in advance for understanding.

And yes...that was my return post.

Puggy, for the love of all that's sacred, please make a better return post. The ADDA thing is so 2004. You don't want to be the Al Franken of this board. It would leave oldkr besides h-self.
29th March 2007 12:07 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, for the love of all that's sacred, please make a better return post. The ADDA thing is so 2004. You don't want to be the Al Franken of this board. It would leave oldkr besides h-self.

Retro is in baby!
29th March 2007 12:08 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Retro is in baby!

1984 is retro. 2004 is just tired...
29th March 2007 12:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

1984 is retro. 2004 is just tired...

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)
parmeda ...pictures, please.

I need proof.
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
...pictures, please.

I need proof.

Due to security concerns, no photos were taken.
29th March 2007 12:12 AM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Retro is in baby!

You still have a good sense of humor! I hope your weight loss regimen is still going well. I know you take some hits from some posters here but believe me, there are some bigger douchebags on these boards than you. They've been quiet lately.
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)

And who has used that while posting? Me, now... It'll be dead and gone within days...
I'm talking to you!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
glencar Wow, Sanjaya was just featured on jimmy Kimmel & his "faux hawk" was amazing!!!!!
29th March 2007 12:13 AM
pdog I need post inked on my knuckles, that'd be cool.
29th March 2007 12:13 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

And who has used that while posting? Me, now... It'll be dead and gone within days...
I'm talking to you!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

thats better
29th March 2007 12:15 AM
parmeda
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Due to security concerns, no photos were taken.

Wtf? ...ya'll think you're 'connected' and are panic strickened at a few flashes, lol

Cough 'em up, pug. I know you have some.
29th March 2007 12:16 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, Sanjaya was just featured on jimmy Kimmel & his "faux hawk" was amazing!!!!!

That shit was frightening. I hear Simon is ready to quit if he wins...
29th March 2007 12:18 AM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Wtf? ...ya'll think you're 'connected' and are panic strickened at a few flashes, lol

We are not glory hogs in need of photogenic gratification. We are merely humble industry leaders trying to help others. We shall need to meet for lunch soon?
29th March 2007 12:19 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

That shit was frightening. I hear Simon is ready to quit if he wins...

Really bad. I think the tweens must love this kid. He's awful.
29th March 2007 12:19 AM
glencar
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Pammy, I think Mrs. Pug is holding them over Joshy's head!
29th March 2007 12:21 AM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Really bad. I think the tweens must love this kid. He's awful.

Howard Stern and The Worst dot com, are getting the votes in....
29th March 2007 12:22 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Howard Stern and The Worst dot com, are getting the votes in....

I think Ho Stern is better than ever despite the paucity of guests but this whole Sanjaya thing bugs me.
29th March 2007 12:22 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

We are not glory hogs in need of photogenic gratification. We are merely humble industry leaders trying to help others. We shall need to meet for lunch soon?

Get invited over for a meal, word is she is the best cook in midwest.
29th March 2007 12:24 AM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

And she's just an all-around great person. If I weren't about to drift off, I'd start a Parmeda appreciation" thread. Hint hint...
29th March 2007 12:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Naperville can be a very dangerous city.
29th March 2007 12:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
And she's just an all-around great person. If I weren't about to drift off, I'd start a Parmeda appreciation" thread. Hint hint...

I have had the pleasure of meeting her on a few occasions. Pammy is a person to be respected and admired.
29th March 2007 12:25 AM
glencar that's where Gina Glocksen is from!!!!!
29th March 2007 12:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pammy, I think Mrs. Pug is holding them over Joshy's head!

Sadly, Josh tried to pocket the receipt with the signature on it. He appeared mildly humiliated!
29th March 2007 12:26 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Naperville can be a very dangerous city.

I'd walk through black neighborhoods with a swastika and a KKK hood to eat Pams cooking... and that's just from what i've been told.
29th March 2007 12:29 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'd walk through black neighborhoods with a swastika and a KKK hood to eat Pams cooking... and that's just from what i've been told.

The waiter suggested we try the special, Chilean Sea Bass carved table side. I was petrified.
29th March 2007 12:32 AM
parmeda pug, I'll catch up with you next week when I return from my vacation - lunch indeed is in the very near future!
29th March 2007 12:33 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

The waiter suggested we try the special, Chilean Sea Bass carved table side. I was petrified.

Waiters scare me too... That's why I like Sizzler.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)