ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Urban Landscape - Acapulco at night April 2005
© 2035 Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: oh no!! another school shooting!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
March 22nd, 2005 11:37 PM
Poplar
Starbuck - check your PM.
March 23rd, 2005 12:15 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew
quote:
maumau wrote:
Poplar: why is this a thread topic?

Beer: Agree.

Joey: Man , you said it !!!!!!!!!! A real ' snoozer ' .

We need 'real news ' like a " Rolling Stones Tour Announcement " .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jerscee Joe !!!!!! ™

Fuc*king Andrew: Why are you posting this stuff on a Stones board?

Jumacfly: yes we should post it on a RATM board....remember "bullet in your head"....my condoleances to the families

It's very funny all this sensitive reaction to a post-thread like this of Kath as if every thread on this board was strictly "about the stones", like for example > Ugly Woman Poll (another list)

did not see any reaction like this on that thread...
mumble mumble

Pipe down nooby
March 23rd, 2005 03:24 AM
IanBillen
quote:
texile wrote:
they always mention neo-nazi when some kid loses it....
it's a copout. as you stated correctly glencar, this kid had been persecuted by his peers.
there's no excuse for what he did, but it ain't guns folks, or the access TO them - it's asshole kids driving troubled kids to violence.......
will the bullies please stand up....?

Ok I'll bite,

I think you are right texile. Anyone who really wants a gun can get one. That is no problem. If this kid couldn't get the guns he obtained form the source he did he would of got them some other way.

Sad but true: When you are this nutty getting a gun is the least problematic if you have this psycho game plan.

I think something is definately wrong with the upbringing of Children today which causes these terrible things. Parents or guardians today show an incredible inability to properly talk to kids when they have to and truly disiplining them when it calls for it. Also there are so many broken homes today with all kinds of problems internally which just wrecks too many kids. Fuck who knows. Look how teenage girls are looking today. A girl 14 looks like she's 22. Maybe it is all the impurities in the food and water.

Ian
March 23rd, 2005 04:30 AM
maumau uiiii what a blow

"Pipe down nooby"
i see, i guess..."You're right and that pisses me off"

March 23rd, 2005 12:44 PM
Jair For those who think this kind of event happens only in America see what a crazy coincidence.
About 12 yrs ago, in a city near of mine named "Gramado" colonized by Germans, a 18 yrs old boy killed two little brothers (5 and 7 yrs), her granparents and then killed yourself. He was a neo-nazy too. When he did the massacre he was wearing military clothes.
He left a note saying he wanted to kill her parents too, but he didn't find them. It was a fucking sad event.

March 23rd, 2005 01:26 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jair wrote:
For those who think this kind of event happens only in America see what a crazy coincidence.
About 12 yrs ago, in a city near of mine named "Gramado" colonized by Germans, a 18 yrs old boy killed two little brothers (5 and 7 yrs), her granparents and then killed yourself. He was a neo-nazy too. When he did the massacre he was wearing military clothes.
He left a note saying he wanted to kill her parents too, but he didn't find them. It was a fucking sad event.

This all starts with the parents not parenting years earlier. When your child begins dressing in all black, enters depression, etc. Time to start parenting! If my son began displaying these type of behaviors, i guarantee you, treatment would be given to him and he would be forced to change his lifestyle.
March 23rd, 2005 02:27 PM
texile Ian wrote:
>>Maybe it is all the impurities in the food and water>>

even your dad was hugh beaumont -
i mean if the kids at school were terrorizing the beav -
who knows what he could have done.

parents need to teach thier children to treat people with respect - and not be mean.......that's it.
March 23rd, 2005 02:28 PM
texile did not clarify: i agree, it's the water.
March 23rd, 2005 11:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
texile wrote:
Ian wrote:
>>Maybe it is all the impurities in the food and water>>

parents need to teach thier children to treat people with respect - and not be mean.......that's it.

exactly
March 24th, 2005 01:47 AM
gypsy
quote:
texile wrote:

In a perfect world...

March 24th, 2005 01:59 AM
texile maybe not the beav, but definitely larry modello.
March 24th, 2005 02:05 AM
texile that's MONdello - i hate to correct my grammatical errors but ..........i'm anal that way;
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood