ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's Friday Night..... Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-21-04 09:38 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I'm done talking about this. If you wanna be this fuckin retarded about it, go ahead. Or, don't believe me. You wanna think Joey is some kind of innovative genius...be my guest. Anyone who ain't some kind of fuckwit knows different.

All right, already! Joey is not the Daniel Boone of posting. OK. He is the Pat Boone of posting. Just don't try to tell me the Easter Rabbitt ain't coming this year. This is hard enough to deal with for one day.
03-21-04 11:05 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:

I'm done talking about this. If you wanna be this fuckin retarded about it, go ahead. Or, don't believe me. You wanna think Joey is some kind of innovative genius...be my guest. Anyone who ain't some kind of fuckwit knows different.

You will have a place of honor at the bar at the Subterranean Tavern at Casa de Maxy.

MAXY!
03-21-04 12:15 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Well, OK, if you think prop comedy is thinking "outside the box"...more power to ya.

IMO, emoticons suck. It's too fuckin' easy, it's cheesey, and it's lame. WAY lame.

You know, guys like Maxy, Cardinal Fang, SirMoonie, nankerphelge, myself...we've been thinking "outside the box" for YEARS, and we get no love. Yet when Joey reposts our stuff...word for word...and resorts to hack prop comedy, he's considered "pioneering"?

And you wonder why some of us get pissed off about it?

I mean, that would be like me stealing Dylan lyrics, passing them off as my own poetry, and being proclaimed a genius and a pioneer! And to top it all off, you'd expect Dylan to be happy about it? Think he'd be appreciative and flattered that I stole his work and took credit for it???

You can pioneer a genius sized steaming pile of my dung.

Joey is the only genius here. Well...okay - and Josh.

You sir, need to be uncaked...

03-21-04 04:42 PM
Joey

DREAMS , CHILD , DREAMS ..............................

( A Review by The Joey : Dateline , March 21st , 2004 )

Just Because A Rock and Roll Ghost isn't a Demon like Mick Jagger or Iggy Pop doesn't mean that the Ghost is interesting . The MaxLugar is Proof of that ............

Maxy must be properly seen as , in fact IS , a Ghost living a Fantasy . With Past Postings , that fantasy invited links and parallels with wider issues : The Determination and Resilience it offered were publicly and personally worthwhile virtues . Now , Dear Reader , the fantasy has worn thin and downright giddy from being spun far , far too many times .

Indeed , it's an unreal world , a world that Max helped to create and a world he now perpetuates , needlessly . Its bounds and pressing concerns are superficial and repugnant . When one man and his fantasy can do no better than to produce a string of irrelevant personal postcards steeped in Hungover Hippy Talk , it is time for him to QUIT POSTING . Period !

The MaxLugar is a slave , not a creator . He is asking us to accept him as part of a story - a story that has no value and always ends in a cul - de - sac of Defeatist Manic Depression or Self - Consolation . This latest post of Maxy's is pure Amateur Spiritualism for Acid Casualties ! For Pete's sake Max , How much longer are we all going to have to endure your irrelevant fantasies ?

Developing .......................................

Shiver ...........................................

I Thank You All For Your Time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999 .

Quality ...................Visionary .................Quixotic ............................The Joey !
03-21-04 07:11 PM
Nasty Habits It's like saying that Pat Boone is superior to Little Richard is what it's like saying.

Didn't the Rolling Stones throw out a song about drinking red wine with you 35 years ago?

Just curious!

Max, your Se�or Soul Subscription has not run out, but my burner is currently crapped out, and I am slowly ekeing out copies of the latest disc, which should be available in about a week or so. But I've been telling people next week for about three weeks now, so maybe I'm a liar!

I don't know about New York this spring but for sure this fall once again. The Nasty is busy with many community relational projects and may actually finally be getting the infamous "Panic Radio Show" back on the air again after nigh unto five years of absentia, which is a primary focus, as is making sure that my wife's burlesque troupe gets maximum writerly attention and that I fully bask (BASK) in the soon-to-come Bob Dylan performance at the 900 person venue where she works hospitality for the artistes!

Oh tis very very hard to be me sometimes!

Friday Night's all right for writing, I think.

BTW, got your e-mail but I never check the old wrotten dr.filth address any more, so if you want to email me I am quickestly reached at [email protected]

TIA!

Nasty!

Side note (post original post editorial commentia): I went back to reread this thread again primarily because I realized I had skipped Fang's post and I wanted to read it! Imagine my surprise and horror when we both made the Pat Boone/Joey analogy! People will think I have been ripping off Fang for years now! That I actually know nothing about music and have just been cutting, pasting and time-a-wasting. Damn! Tell 'em it's not true, Fangie! Tell 'em it was a coincidence!

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
03-22-04 08:44 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Hey...nobody disses Pat Boone....neither his name nor his rich musical legacy.

03-22-04 12:46 PM
Joey " his posts still crack me up though. Rocks Off wouldn't be the same without that post biting, board flooding, cocaine smelling, Jb ass kissing, steely fondling, weed leaf walking, hagman hugging, panty drawer hiding, post quoting, jagger bomb sucking, hanoi hilton hating, paris hilton loving, Townshend worshipping, little scamp.

joey's funny. "

Beer , I would like to nuzzle you .

Jercee !
03-22-04 01:03 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Joey hasn't had an original thought in years. Why should he? He has a great braintrust to do it for him.

OH THAT'S DELICIOUS!

YES!

M!
03-22-04 01:51 PM
Angiegirl The Battle Of The Male Egos. OMG, enough already boys! Let's remember Charlie's left nostril like Jimmy said.
I still like your Friday posts Maxy!
03-22-04 01:54 PM
jb Exactly Angiegirl, these guys are liquored up and full of what we call down here in Little Havanna "machismo"...they feel they most prove their sexual prowess through hostile words and actions....
03-22-04 02:10 PM
nankerphelge Fuck you mang!
03-22-04 02:13 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Fuck you mang!

I truly believe Pacino wears a wig these days.
03-22-04 02:43 PM
Joey " The Battle Of The Male Egos. OMG, enough already boys! "

Tell me about it , the guy named his DAUGHTER after him !

His ego arrives ten minutes before HE does and NEVER leaves !

How does he get through DOORS with that Ego !!!!!!

" I still like your Friday posts Maxy! "

For My Baby : " Stones Rule You Bastards !!! "

Jacky !

03-22-04 03:11 PM
jb Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time passing
Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time ago
Girls have picked them every one
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Taken husbands every one

Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone for soldiers every one

Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to graveyards every one

Where have all the graveyards gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Covered with flowers every one
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?

�1961 (Renewed) Fall River Music Inc
All Rights Reserved.
03-22-04 03:13 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Long time passing
Long time ago
Girls have picked them every one

Long time passing
Long time ago
Taken husbands every one

Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone for soldiers every one

Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to graveyards every one

Long time passing
Long time ago
Covered with flowers every one
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?

�1961 (Renewed) Fall River Music Inc
All Rights Reserved.

R.I.P. John Paul Vann !!!!!!!!!!!

" Bright Shining Lie was a Masterpiece Ronnie ! "

Joey -- The Last Believer
03-22-04 03:14 PM
jb "Where has baby Steelie gone?
Long time passing"
03-22-04 03:16 PM
Joey "Where has baby Steelie gone?
Long time passing"

My Baby has made the transition .

Libations ............................

Sensations ..........................

That stagger the mind !
03-22-04 03:17 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:

They were banned.

03-22-04 03:17 PM
jb "Where has Finish crazy bastard Marko gone
Long time passing"
03-22-04 03:18 PM
Joey "Where has Finish crazy bastard Marko gone
Long time passing"

See Baby Steelie !
03-22-04 03:18 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
jb wrote:
"Where has Finish crazy bastard Marko gone
Long time passing"

Didn't he elope with Steelie?
03-22-04 03:19 PM
Joey " Didn't he elope with Steelie? "

03-22-04 03:22 PM
jb I have never clicked on a thread with a heading related to guitar chords, trees, leaves, branches , or elfs.
03-22-04 04:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Uhhhh...

The "Pat Boone of posting" is mine. I put it up about a month ago on a different thread.

I hadn't seen it before that.

Also mine..."Chuck Leavell is Paul Schaeffer with hair."
03-22-04 04:34 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Uhhhh...

The "Pat Boone of posting" is mine. I put it up about a month ago on a different thread.

I hadn't seen it before that.

The Amish are a mysterious often misunderstood people. I thought the "Witness" was great...
03-22-04 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I have never clicked on a thread with a heading related to guitar chords, trees, leaves, branches , or elfs.

Man , You said it !!!!!!!!! I avoid those Friggin " Guitar Chord " threads like the plague . These guys are never going to be as good as Pete Townshend or Keith Richards so why fight it ?!?!?!

It really sticks in me craw and " Cakes " me to no end .............................and you ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jercee !
03-22-04 04:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot First off...Kelli McGillis is NOT Amish. In fact, there are no Amish chicks that look even 1/8th as good as her. They all have swollen fat cankles and cow udder boobs that hang down to their bovine-like bellies.

If me and an Amish chick were the last people on the planet...the human race would die out.

There are only 2 good things about the Amish.

Whoopie Pies and....uhhhh....hmmmmmm...

I guess there's only one good thing about the Amish.
03-22-04 05:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
First off...Kelli McGillis is NOT Amish. In fact, there are no Amish chicks that look even 1/8th as good as her. They all have swollen fat cankles and cow udder boobs that hang down to their bovine-like bellies.

If me and an Amish chick were the last people on the planet...the human race would die out.

There are only 2 good things about the Amish.

Whoopie Pies and....uhhhh....hmmmmmm...

I guess there's only one good thing about the Amish.

nINEA aBS sHAE mONKEE !!!!!
03-22-04 08:26 PM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

rotflmfao, SS!
That was classic...

Did you see that wannabe piece of condensed shit on the Hall of Fame broadcast? That man makes my skin want to crawl up the hole in my ass.
(Sorry about the graphics, folks...but will somebody please bitchslap Schaeffer for me?)
03-23-04 12:30 PM
Joey " Did you see that wannabe piece of condensed shit on the Hall of Fame broadcast? That man makes my skin want to crawl up the hole in my ass.
(Sorry about the graphics, folks...but will somebody please bitchslap Schaeffer for me?)

Anal ?!?!
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH