ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's Friday Night..... Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-19-04 09:05 PM
Maxlugar ...And my Ego�s big, like Mama Kass�

Me and Stones go together...

Like a penis and Joey�s ass.

Thanks!

Greetings everyone!

I�m Maxy!

Hi!

From the shores of gorgeous and snowy Oyster Bay, NY, I bring you, ME! You know the drill; baby�s in bed, wife upstairs with a uterus teeming with my love funk, �Me time� beginning�.YAY!

An evening of great Stonesitude is on tap. The Subterranean Tavern at Casa De Maxy boils over with much pent up luxuriating. My reward for being so good is this place. The music that acts as an air pump to my deflated inner tube of a soul plays on in the background. Voodoo Lounge stampeding through the six speakers like a black stallion with vise grips clenched tight over his testicles. A cold Heineken sits perspiring on my copy of Face Dances. A purpose for which that album was made for. Mmmmm...lap up the good life Macky. You deserve it. Those corporate bastards can�t get you here. Relax...

As I lay back on the couch with my laptop, typing to you, dear Stonesicle, I feel the need to connect in a way only Stones can make possible. Like Elvis sang; Are you Stonesome, Tonight? Yes. Yes I am. Yes WE are, no? Here take my hand. Let�s fly!

As the last vestiges of winter fade to black, the hack in me starts to think of warm sunny days. Beer outside... Sand in my pubes... Boats with hot chicks oiled up and shinning (and my binoculars)... all while some great Stones tune lays down another bit of my life�s soundtrack. Pretty.

Moon is Up is on. God I love that one. Many actually don�t, but Macky doesn�t care. He likes what he likes. The plaintive vocals mournfully calling out to a lost lover. The soulful picking of Keith Richards. Ronnie on a slide with wah wah. The mystery drum. Christ, what is not to like?

Soon the boat will be in the water and soon Maxyfest �04: On The Water, will be in full swing. I know Nanky and Sir Stonesalot are in (SS, did you get my email?) We need a fourth Stonesian Sailorman. Who wants in? It could be YOU! Come. Come take to the seas with three Rocks Off High Priests on our Floating Libation Alcoholic Barge (FLAB). There are no laws out there, ya know. Drugs, drink, mayhem... Some people even play (in a hushed whisper) Steely Dan! Criminal!

It�s not all Stones tonight though, pals. Tonight I will definitely make some time to play some of the great stuff off the Lee Scratch Perry box set I bought from Nasty Habits when he was in NY. Nasty! Did you get my email? (Does anyone return Macky�s emails???) When are you coming back? You had said something about that record show being twice a year. You are due, no? It was great to hang for that brief two beer summit. I am eternally in your debt for having bought that Engine 54 CD by the great Ethiopians. Sweet merciful cum on a cracker that is a great album. It may be The Perfect Album. All who read this, I command you to run out and buy this album from Nasty. Nasty, has my Senior Soul subscription run out? I will gladly sign up again if need be.

Speaking of Reggae, as some of you know Keith is on the new Toots album. As is the incredible Jeff Beck. Click here for a little tasty poo: http://www.tootsandthemaytals.net/toots/. From the sample I hear, Keith voice is incredible! I hope he maintains it throughout the song. Toots sounds great too. I�ll be buying THIS one.

All this talk of a new Stones album and tour as gotten Maxy�s Stones-on rock hard, people. I will be crushed if it doesn�t turn out. It would be like if you were to send someone some gifts out of the goodness of your heart (and some bucks), take your lunch hour and walk quite a ways in subzero temperatures only to get a dumpster full of trash talk in return. Don�t do it Stones! Don�t go that kind of prick on Macky!

Talk of going to the vaults is good but rather than release as is, I say re-record them. Work for us monkey boys!

Oh just checking, speaking of new stuff, has everyone gotten their copy of Jeff Beck Live at BB Kings yet? No? Oh, click here without delay: http://www.jeffbeckbootlegs.com/. This guy is playing more ferocious than at any point in his illustrious career. And that�s saying a lot. Click on the samples and learn to love the guitar all over again.

Anway, time to stop typing and start Rockin�!

As Macky always says, time to Sit. Sip and Salivate...and do Stones!

Oh, and Macky is always here for you. [email protected] I�ll let you put your head on my shoulder and say �tell my awl ya trouble�. I�m good like that.

Gotta go.

I�ll let Joey and Josh get back to killing the board softly.

Your pal,

Maxlugar.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
03-19-04 09:26 PM
LadyJane Ahhh...Max!!

You didn't disappoint!

Do tell...is Maxyfest restricted to the Male Membership? I'd love to play Ginger on the SS Macky!!

LJ.
03-19-04 09:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot Ummmm...I don't think your husband would like how we play "Gilligan's Island". You'd get sick of hearing, "Hey Ginger, my little buddy has fallen, and he needs your help getting back up!".

No my dear, you would never get done slapping us.

Maxy...I got your email. Expect a reply soon. I been sickly.

Joey is the Pat Boone of posting.

He is not hardcore. Nope. Not the real thing at all. Just watered down "honkey" junk. No hardcore Stonesicated funk.

Maxy = Friday Night
03-19-04 09:44 PM
BILL PERKS

Me and Stones go together...

Like a penis and Joey�s ass.

A cold Heineken sits perspiring on my copy of Face Dances.

I�ll let Joey and Josh get back to killing the board softly.

--------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE LANGUAGE,PROSE STYLINGS..AND THESE ARE UP THERE WITH THE BEST.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
[/quote]
03-19-04 09:52 PM
Cardinal Fang Hey Maxy !

I haven't critiqued your "It's Friday Night...." stuff in.............AGES.

You know my peeps had told me that "The B man had lost some bite". I'm here to tell you that under the "usual" artist decline bell curve syndrome, I am just NOT seeing any "decline bell curve" tonight Bro. (Next week ?)

Your stuff here tonight (IMO) is somewhere between "butt rock" and "flushing Billy action figure". Granted, it ain't no "K.K.K.K.A.I." or "Charlie's Left Nostril" but then every artist knows that every "new release" can't always be a "greatest hit". I say, "Good Show, Good Blow, Good Ho !!"

See, I'm leary ........(Timmy Leary) .....................of putting out any "A" material here for fear of...........well.............you know..........the M & M man ripping it as usual and re-using it as usual. He has ripped me off too over the years. (my legal people now have some sort of "food stamp royalty" thing worked out with The J that I don't want to get into right now) I noticed today in a post he was STILL using Marc's, "Wasabe eating, Godzilla whatever" stuff and that is what, FOUR YEARS old now ??? : - ) "The J", I remember this guy named "The Jimmy"........no wait that was............nevermind.......

Anyway, I just dropped in to say, "Hey !" and I hope to see you guys this summer ??? By the way, Syph is passed out on my fucking couch RIGHT NOW !!! I'll tell him you said "Hello" when he sobers up.

Later, Cardinal Fang : - )

03-19-04 10:07 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

SS..two things.

1)The above line is priceless.

2)You have committed a cardinal sin of RO. Never burst a fellow member's bubble with talk of REAL life

LJ.

Still a Ginger wannabe!!

03-19-04 10:10 PM
parmeda
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Ummmm...I don't think your husband would like how we play "Gilligan's Island". You'd get sick of hearing, "Hey Ginger, my little buddy has fallen, and he needs your help getting back up!".

No my dear, you would never get done slapping us.

That's ok, LadyJ...they couldn't handle playing 'Hide the Coconuts' with the likes of us anyway...LMAO!

Hi Maxy!
03-20-04 12:26 AM
Leroy Sanders Hey, Max, man - don't Bogart that fuggin joint! Pass it on over here.......
03-20-04 03:36 AM
beer steelies, joeys, and jb's gay love triangle?

i noticed the board had a definite "gay" lean to it lately. but the emoticons seemed so innocent.sheesh.. what the hell happened?
03-20-04 08:09 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Is this a typo or oversight? I always thought Joey was the Daniel Boone of posting. Like in leading the people through uncharted territory, pioneering, pushing the envelope, going where no man has gone before and all that.
03-20-04 08:23 AM
luxury1 Well, I am here to remind anyone in the tri-state area that Toots and the Maytals are playing a small club in NYC on Sat. March 27. THe Irving Plaza Theatre.
Some of us are going...........
03-20-04 09:56 AM
nankerphelge "Come take to the seas with three Rocks Off High Priests on our Floating Libation Alcoholic Barge (FLAB). There are no laws out there, ya know. Drugs, drink, mayhem... "

We's FLABin' buddy!!!

A RO Delta unit of highly decorated drinkers!
Taking danger to the seas so that our RO brothers and sisters on land remain safer!!!

I'm proud to be a part of history!
03-20-04 10:09 AM
LadyJane "Taking danger to the seas so that our RO brothers and sisters on land remain safer!!!"

Right.

The more likely scenario....You guys get so faced you are unable to navigate the FLAB. You send an SOS to anyone who can save you....To the rescue...LJ, Parmeda, Luxy and gypsy...in our own FLAB. We, however, are smart enough to hire a Captain who does not indulge. We toe your sorry asses back to land and off we go to continue our fun on the water!!!

HA!!!

LJ.
03-20-04 10:11 AM
parmeda LadyJ...get yer butt in the chatroom, LOL
03-20-04 10:35 AM
Maxlugar [quote]nankerphelge wrote:
We's FLABin' buddy!!!
A RO Delta unit of highly decorated drinkers!
Taking danger to the seas so that our RO brothers and sisters on land remain safer!!!

I'm proud to be a part of history!

Right on, Nanks!

The FLAB Four will show the world how to party on the high seas. We will board the girls FLAB and let the waves do the motion. I look good with a knife in my mouth cross ways and my hair on fire. Do you have a Jolly Roger flag?
03-20-04 11:56 AM
nankerphelge I know a Jolly Roger down here in DC, but he isn't into boating!

He's big on fashion and Broadway!

Oh!

You mean a pirate flag -- oh yeah -- I can get one of those!

And I seriously doubt that we will need a rescue!
I am very good with boats!

Like in boats -- "port" means left!!
That leaves "starboard"
Yep starboard is the only one left!
Yep starboard is left!

Wait...I might be confused.

And if we board the lady FLAB, I want to know immediately who the First Mate is!!!

03-20-04 12:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

You mean a pirate flag -- oh yeah -- I can get one of those!

I mean I can appreciate the joys of a pirate flag, but even George W. Bush has one of those. In fact I'd bet his is "autographed".

03-20-04 04:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Is this a typo or oversight? I always thought Joey was the Daniel Boone of posting. Like in leading the people through uncharted territory, pioneering, pushing the envelope, going where no man has gone before and all that.<

WAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

You actually thought that Joey came up with any of this stuff himself??? WooooooooooHOOOOOOOhahahahahahahahahaha!

Dude, Pat Boone made a living out of taking other people's stuff for himself....just like Joey does here.

He has stolen bits from me.

He has stolen bits from Max.

He has stolen bits from Jimmy.

He has stolen bits from SirMoonie.

Hell, he's even stolen stuff from JB!

It's what he does...it's his gimmick. Joey is the guy who takes other people's posts and passes them off as his own. His trick is that he does it so quick and often that you forget that someone else posted it first.

Joey hasn't had an original thought in years. Why should he? He has a great braintrust to do it for him.
03-20-04 05:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Joey hasn't had an original thought in years. Why should he? He has a great braintrust to do it for him.

But THAT is the key. Everyone borrows, everything comes from somewhere. Joey's genius lies in that fact he can get away with that sort of thing. And put it together in a way as to make it his own. Plus you guys never mastered the art of using emoticons. Joey must have learned that from the wizard of oz.
03-20-04 06:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot EMOTICONS???

I wouldn't stoop to using those stupid fucking things.

Only a lame assed prop comic like Carrot Top or Gallagher would stoop to crap like that. So Joey is a combination of Pat Boone and Carrot Top...except not quite so funny or original.

When I say Joey takes stuff...I mean WORD FOR WORD. He plagerizes. I know everyone borrows things from time to time...but Joey is a thief. There is no genius in that. I mean, he's STILL using stuff that Maxy & I posted back in the 90's!

"Uncharted territory"? You mean like "Back to the Future"?

But hey, that's his schtick, ya know. Don't see how that's "pioneering" though...
03-20-04 07:27 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
EMOTICONS???

Only a lame assed prop comic like Carrot Top or Gallagher would stoop to crap like that. So Joey is a combination of Pat Boone and Carrot Top...except not quite so funny or original.

When I say Joey takes stuff...I mean WORD FOR WORD. He plagerizes. I know everyone borrows things from time to time...but Joey is a thief. There is no genius in that. I mean, he's STILL using stuff that Maxy & I posted back in the 90's!

"Uncharted territory"? You mean like "Back to the Future"?

But hey, that's his schtick, ya know. Don't see how that's "pioneering" though...

Well emoticons ARE a method of pioneering. In some cases they can be quite effective. By dismissing them hands down one dismises ones own effectiveness. That's like saying one can never use an accordian in a rock song. I have no doubt that you and Max are a great posters. But try to think outside of the box. Every possiblity is ALWAYS on the table.

03-20-04 09:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, OK, if you think prop comedy is thinking "outside the box"...more power to ya.

IMO, emoticons suck. It's too fuckin' easy, it's cheesey, and it's lame. WAY lame.

You know, guys like Maxy, Cardinal Fang, SirMoonie, nankerphelge, myself...we've been thinking "outside the box" for YEARS, and we get no love. Yet when Joey reposts our stuff...word for word...and resorts to hack prop comedy, he's considered "pioneering"?

And you wonder why some of us get pissed off about it?

I mean, that would be like me stealing Dylan lyrics, passing them off as my own poetry, and being proclaimed a genius and a pioneer! And to top it all off, you'd expect Dylan to be happy about it? Think he'd be appreciative and flattered that I stole his work and took credit for it???

You can pioneer a genius sized steaming pile of my dung.
03-20-04 09:39 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

You know, guys like Maxy, Cardinal Fang, SirMoonie, nankerphelge, myself...we've been thinking "outside the box" for YEARS, and we get no love. Yet when Joey reposts our stuff...word for word...and resorts to hack prop comedy, he's considered "pioneering"?

I mean, that would be like me stealing Dylan lyrics, passing them off as my own poetry, and being proclaimed a genius and a pioneer!

hmmm...
Ain't it hard when you discover that
He really wasn't where it's at
After he took from you everything he could steal
03-20-04 10:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:

IMO, emoticons suck. It's too fuckin' easy, it's cheesey, and it's lame. WAY lame.

credit for it???

Yeah .....Pioneering> I never saw Joey post someone elses post "word for word". Do you have an example? Out of Joey's 7000 posts here prove it. Where did Joey do what you just said. One example will do. I don't even think ou have that'
03-20-04 11:28 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
EMOTICONS???

That was truly beautiful SS.

Joey is so lame.

TTM wants to know just what Joey has stolen word for word from us. Do you have that kind of time? I don't.

Hey Motels dude, the other day Joey wrote "I'm so excited I'm typing this with my nipples. Word for word Maxy.

Have you been paying attention around here?

03-20-04 11:47 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, he rips off Maxy the most.

He stole the whole "my little egg rollin, pagoda buildin, wasabe slurpin', etc etc" stuff from me.

Whenever he'd like to "stroke your sweaty brow"...pure Maxy.

I'm sure Jimmy can give some examples too.

Shit, he even tried to steal the "Jew List" thingy from JB!!!

Motels...this stuff has been going on for YEARS(since at least 1999) and on 2 different boards! All you gotta do is open your eyes and look. Not just here...but over at Gasx3 too.

I'm done talking about this. If you wanna be this fuckin retarded about it, go ahead. Or, don't believe me. You wanna think Joey is some kind of innovative genius...be my guest. Anyone who ain't some kind of fuckwit knows different.
03-20-04 11:56 PM
beer i said it ages ago and i'll say it again. joey is the lead singer in a Maxlugar cover band.

BUT...

his posts still crack me up though. Rocks Off wouldn't be the same without that post biting, board flooding, cocaine smelling, Jb ass kissing, steely fondling, weed leaf walking, hagman hugging, panty drawer hiding, post quoting, jagger bomb sucking, hanoi hilton hating, paris hilton loving, Townshend worshipping, little scamp.

joey's funny.
03-21-04 12:21 AM
Gibbons SHAFT!!!!
03-21-04 12:40 AM
beer do you like to torture white bitches while smoking crack?

rick james.... fuckin trash.
03-21-04 12:51 AM
Gibbons
quote:
beer wrote:
do you like to torture white bitches while smoking crack?

rick james.... fuckin trash.

http://streaming.3030radio.com:8080.../chapelle2-4.ra
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH