ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Strokes live! (ns) Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-14-04 10:49 AM
Factory Girl Hey beer! Don't be a stranger! The Strokes were great live! If you get a chance, go see them!
03-19-04 08:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot Zeeta...Did you see what Joe said about Sandinista! in Westway To The World?

He basically said that Sandinista! was a document of what the band was going thru at that time. They just rolled tape constantly. Someone would start puttering around and then someone else would jump in with something else, and before you knew it they had a basic track to work on. It was all jumbled up because THEY were all jumbled up. Joe said that yeah, it was too long. But in the end they had to release it as it was because that is how it really was.

I skip around a bunch myself.

I love Sandinista!, but I wouldn't recommend it to someone just starting out with the Clash.
03-20-04 08:39 AM
Zeeta Yo!

Nah I didn't see all of westway to the world. BEing �3500 in debt on current a/c and �12000 to student loans means DVDs are a bit of a luxury!!!

See if I can get it cheap, like the budgee, somewhere though.

What do you think of Rudeboy..
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH