ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

RIP Matt Mulcahy aka Riffhard64
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super Blow....(Jagglicious/Keeflicious Pics) Part 5! Yay! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
02-01-04 04:51 PM
montana yeah! it's from vienna

thank you for the close up sure ro ladies will appreciate it happy trail!!!

more keith:

and another happy trail

[Edited by montana]
02-01-04 05:22 PM
LadyJane I leave for a couple of hours and WOW!!!

PS...Thanks, Lour, for the Keef pics!!

LJ.
02-01-04 05:25 PM
Angiegirl Hey Lour, Keef does look awfully skinny in that first pic, you reckon he tried out a strange diet?
02-01-04 05:38 PM
montana
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Hey Lour, Keef does look awfully skinny in that first pic, you reckon he tried out a strange diet?

hahaha yeah it's true, but it's a funny pic lol
02-01-04 05:43 PM
Angiegirl Yeah, it is, cute smile. I guess he wanted to prove the point printed on his shirt...
02-02-04 07:29 AM
montana mick close up

02-02-04 08:17 AM
StonesChick Cute smile on Mick too.
02-02-04 01:46 PM
Angiegirl Lour, do you like mountains or does your nick mean something different than monta�a? Just wondering.
02-02-04 02:48 PM
montana
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Lour, do you like mountains or does your nick mean something different than monta�a? Just wondering.

hahaha no, it's from the US state Montana, sometime i used to watch a sitcom and there was a "cowgirl" whose name was montana and i like it... so I use it

02-02-04 04:28 PM
Angiegirl , I did get it almost right. How about some points for trying huh?? hahaha.
02-02-04 04:29 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
, I did get it almost right. How about some points for trying huh?? hahaha.

And some points for learning me a Spanish word!
02-02-04 06:23 PM
throbby This one kind of jumps out at ya.

[Edited by throbby]
[Edited by throbby]
02-02-04 06:28 PM
Angiegirl Nice uhm, pants .
02-02-04 07:50 PM
Child of the Moon I like how Keith looks like a kind of spectre in back there... how fitting, given the timeframe ('73, I presume).
02-02-04 10:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl All those posting photos in this and other threads please read:

Well Ladies first of all: Congratulations as this thread was started the night of last year�s super bowl so you have more than a year now.

For the time being I suggest you to ask for authorization to use photos from other websites. I know many of you are friends with other webmasters, as Cindy from �I love Mick Jagger�, or Stoneslib, etc etc so just be sure you are authorized to use them here, and to use it as an image not only as a link. I also encourage you all to put a link to the main page of the website you�re using that authorized picture.

Note: Sometimes if you don�t get the authorization because nobody replies, you may use the photo as a link or a photo with a link behind it, in this way you�re using the image as �Crestomatia� and it�s legal as you�re giving credits to your source in a casual conversation on the net with no other intention but fun between fans. But If the image is posted to show from here you're using other's bandwidth and it costs.

Sorry I have to even bring this up, but on Saturday night a webmaster from other website was checking out his logs and noticed a high amount of his domain's bandwidth being used and coming from this thread, so he e-mailed me with a complaint and an specific request to remove that image from this thread and with all the rights to do it.

On other related topic I have told many of you in private messages no to use photos from CORBIS. I even deleted a whole thread by Steelie, and some posts with a lot of photos from them.

So please, now in public: no more pictures from CORBIS as they are very specific about it, if you want to use those images you need to pay to download as I did it for many photos I used as headers in the past, you probably noticed as mine didn�t have the CORBIS watermark.

Recently Rex Features protected all their photos from the fans and are available only to the media, London Features and so Wire Images did the same some years ago.

Always read the �Terms of Use� or the Copyright when taking photos from other websites, even if you�re going to use just for fun in this kind of casual conversation.

The party is not over, just the rules are the regular rules and basic netiquette.
02-03-04 03:54 AM
montana thank you voodoo
02-03-04 04:36 AM
luxury1 My eyes just glazed over with all that legal mumbo-jumbo. It is early here.

02-03-04 06:05 AM
LadyJane I will NOT be posting any more photos in this thread. Too complicated.

It's been fun gang.......I hope the rest of you will help this thread stay alive.

I have my doubts.

LJ.
02-03-04 06:53 AM
Pattie
*mmmmm*
02-03-04 10:03 AM
Monkey Woman OK, thanks for the info, Voodoo. I see it's going to take some more ingenuity to post pics. I'm going to start scanning a little and uploading... Back to work, girls!
02-03-04 10:19 AM
L&A Bet you I will...

Here under a link used without copyright:

http://rocksoff.org/avatar-voodoo2.jpg

02-03-04 10:56 AM
montana
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
I'm going to start scanning a little and uploading... Back to work, girls!

yeah me too, i have lot of pix scanned but my lycos ftp is not working anymore and i dont know where to upload that allows hotlicking... :-/
we'll see...
02-03-04 11:03 AM
negrita Yes, this has been a fun thread. I hope those who can post pics will continue to do so.
I see throbby has returned with an eye-opening pic for us once again. Didnt he start all this way back when??
02-03-04 12:29 PM
LadyJane Okay...now that I am over my little temper tantrum..can someone either post or PM me with instructions on how to properly post a pic.

Nice to see you again, throbby!!

LJ.
02-03-04 01:53 PM
throbby Hey LJ! I guess you girls are gonna have to get even more creative.
02-04-04 12:10 AM
parmeda
quote:
throbby wrote:
Hey LJ! I guess you girls are gonna have to get even more creative.

I have the utmost faith in the girls

I just adore your b&w picture Throbby...
You may not hang around that much, but when you do...damn man, are you trying to raise my blood pressure on purpose?
02-04-04 06:29 AM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:

I have the utmost faith in the girls

I don't know Pam. Notice NO NEW pics have been posted since Voodoo's post.

I'm concerned that this thread will soon be gone!

LJ.
02-04-04 06:46 AM
LadyJane
1972--Peter Beard

Oh...to be that lollypop!!

LJ.

PS...Voo...if I'm not allowed to do this..please PM me.
02-04-04 11:05 AM
steel driving hammer

02-04-04 01:43 PM
Monkey Woman OK, I promised I would have something new... Here it is! A rolling Mick Jagger!

From the book Jagger, by Carey Schofield

[Edited by Monkey Woman]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

BEST VIEWED HIGH