ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Still a psycho post in the Tokyo sticky thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
24th March 2006 03:45 PM
SheRat
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Did anybody actually see pictures of her?? She claimed to be extremely attractive with a rich husband and two beautiful kids. Just wondering if there was any visual proof to back that up.

I don't know about y'all but size 0 with Dcup breasts sounds kind of disgusting and grossly disproporionate to me.

As if one's attractiveness level has any bearing on the validity of their argument in the first place.
24th March 2006 03:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I don't know about y'all but size 0 with Dcup breasts sounds kind of disgusting and grossly disproporionate to me.

As if one's attractiveness level has any bearing on the validity of their argument in the first place.

I'm thinking those D's must hang down to her knees, given that she popped out two kiddos in a row.

Her back must hurt. We should send her some Fosamax, no?
24th March 2006 03:53 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I agree about it sounding disproportionate, I was just wondering if she actually had photos to back up what she was saying. Who really cares, she's gone and its all behind us now.
24th March 2006 03:57 PM
gypsy
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I agree about it sounding disproportionate, I was just wondering if she actually had photos to back up what she was saying. Who really cares, she's gone and its all behind us now.

Dude, the only photos she has posted of herself are Japanese anime. And, no, I did not make that up.
So she is, in essence, a cartoon.
24th March 2006 03:59 PM
Break The Spell Kinda funny how she tried to sabotage many of the threads, yet no one actually responded to her. It was just business as usual.
24th March 2006 04:04 PM
Sweetie
quote:
gypsy wrote:
She also has a wealthy husband who adores her...and they have expensive cars.
I took that as a threat towards jb.

As for being a size 0 and having to wear a D-cup bra - I'd have my wealthy, adoring husband pay for a breast lift & augmentation. I'm betting that after popping out two kiddies in a row, those things are, umm, pendulous. One word comes to mind: Osteoporosis.

jb, did you see Dr. Rey receive his black belt? It was a great episode. I'm praying for Hayley to overcome her inability to gain weight. Dr. Rey leaves her home with the children way too much. She doesn't have any time for herself.

What an old boring POS you are!

Go wash some laundry, do something, you farty thing!
24th March 2006 04:14 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sweetie wrote:

What an old boring POS you are!

Go wash some laundry, do something, you farty thing!

And what a bitter troll you are!
[Edited by gypsy]
24th March 2006 05:06 PM
BlackKat LMAO! Looks like WhiteRabbit succeeded in what she was trying to do.
24th March 2006 07:52 PM
SheRat
quote:
BlackKat wrote:
LMAO! Looks like WhiteRabbit succeeded in what she was trying to do.

What was that? Reinforce the board's collective notion that the group of you are delusional and psychotic?

Bravo!

24th March 2006 07:58 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
glencar wrote:
Isn't that Mick in Joshy's avatar?

I always thought it looked like Syd Barrett...
24th March 2006 09:39 PM
pdog
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

I always thought it looked like Syd Barrett...

It's Jb... Doing a great Mick!
24th March 2006 10:30 PM
BlackKat
quote:
SheRat wrote:

What was that? Reinforce the board's collective notion that the group of you are delusional and psychotic?

Bravo!

To the contrary. I like the little applause photo you posted.
25th March 2006 08:04 AM
Dick Bush
quote:
BlackKat wrote:

To the contrary. I like the little applause photo you posted.

Black Cat,

The White Rabbit is by no means that weird some people here think she is - she's got great new bimbetts from her rich hubby too, and she is indeed a shaker of a kind, you may believe!

Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)