ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Nikki Sudden
Another Goodbye to another good friend
Picture with thanks to mutual friend Axel Schumacher
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Still a psycho post in the Tokyo sticky thread Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
24th March 2006 12:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thank you, Josh. You are a true and loyal friend. I have always admired your avatar as it shows young jb when he was innocent and pure. Also, it showcases the luxurious mane of hair that you were destined to have your entire life, unlike others whom are now devastatingly bald.

i prefer he use a different avatar:

24th March 2006 12:46 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
I saw her message several times on different threads but out of respect for Gypsy I refrained from reading her twaddle.

I read it all. And she convinced me. Because she has a better body than Gypsy. So now I'm friends with her. I'm only friends with people who have great bodies.
glencar Isn't that Mick in Joshy's avatar?
glencar
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

I read it all. And she convinced me. Because she has a better body than Gypsy. So now I'm friends with her. I'm only friends with people who have great bodies.

Harrumph! I always knew you were shallow!
24th March 2006 12:49 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Harrumph! I always knew you were shallow!

Watch it, or I will be forced to write a 2,000 pages long incomprehensible essay about howe I don't care, and call it a post on a board!
24th March 2006 01:05 PM
glencar LOL Around here, we call it a screed...
24th March 2006 01:12 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL Around here, we call it a screed...

Cool, another new word learned!

Screed:
1. a long monotonous harangue
2. a long piece of writing
3. an accurately levelled strip of material placed on a wall or floor as guide for the even application of plaster or concrete

I assume you were referring to # 3.

24th March 2006 01:14 PM
glencar Au contraire mon souer! #1!
24th March 2006 01:14 PM
Angiegirl
24th March 2006 01:17 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Just thought I'd let whomever know so they can delete it, read it, or whatever...

Like it not, Joey is here forever!
24th March 2006 02:18 PM
glencar Or until he gets fired!
24th March 2006 02:22 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Isn't that Mick in Joshy's avatar?

No, it's youg JB...........I had just won a race at camp !! ! I had a girlfriend named Donna at the time and we did it!!!!
[Edited by jb]
24th March 2006 02:27 PM
glencar Wow, you bore an uncanny resemblance to Mick at one point. What happened?
24th March 2006 02:42 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, you bore an uncanny resemblance to Mick at one point. What happened?

Time waits for no one........however, I still have real hair!!!
24th March 2006 02:43 PM
glencar Gorgeous real hair!
24th March 2006 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gorgeous real hair!

To bad I missed you at RCMH!!! What a show!!! The downstairs crowd was really a drag!!!
24th March 2006 02:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Time waits for no one........however, I still have real hair!!!

some may argue that you have aged well
24th March 2006 02:46 PM
glencar Joshy, I should have PMed LJ or someone for your phone number. I never put it into my cell & once I get 60 calls, the numbers fall off of the memory thing. I too was bored pre-show.
voodoopug
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

I decided not to address the posts as well, since the recent footage of my body on WGN, I am convinced that I am Rocks Off's Best looking BIg Man....AKA, I am a very attractive man.
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Mick has aged well. Keith has NOT!
24th March 2006 02:50 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Thank you..........We are clearly trying to do what other haven't .....
[Edited by jb]
24th March 2006 02:53 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

Mick has aged well. Keith has NOT!

Keith needs a little work and he would be fine....the nose and neck need some nip-n-tucks and he would look much better...He can't help the hair, and actually, has masked the balding pretty well with the use of bandanas, fishhooks, and hair add ins,,
24th March 2006 03:09 PM
gypsy She also has a wealthy husband who adores her...and they have expensive cars.
I took that as a threat towards jb.

As for being a size 0 and having to wear a D-cup bra - I'd have my wealthy, adoring husband pay for a breast lift & augmentation. I'm betting that after popping out two kiddies in a row, those things are, umm, pendulous. One word comes to mind: Osteoporosis.

jb, did you see Dr. Rey receive his black belt? It was a great episode. I'm praying for Hayley to overcome her inability to gain weight. Dr. Rey leaves her home with the children way too much. She doesn't have any time for herself.
24th March 2006 03:11 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Keith needs a little work and he would be fine....the nose and neck need some nip-n-tucks and he would look much better...He can't help the hair, and actually, has masked the balding pretty well with the use of bandanas, fishhooks, and hair add ins,,

He looks like a gnarled old tree.
24th March 2006 03:13 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:

He looks like a gnarled old tree.

Yeah, but he's our's, and we love him in spite of it and/or because of it.
24th March 2006 03:13 PM
glencar Oh yeah! It's just such a change from the 70's.
24th March 2006 03:15 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
She also has a wealthy husband who adores her...and they have expensive cars.
I took that as a threat towards jb.

As for being a size 0 and having to wear a D-cup bra - I'd have my wealthy, adoring husband pay for a breast lift & augmentation. I'm betting that after popping out two kiddies in a row, those things are, umm, pendulous. One word comes to mind: Osteoporosis.

jb, did you see Dr. Rey receive his black belt? It was a great episode. I'm praying for Hayley to overcome her inability to gain weight. Dr. Rey leaves her home with the children way too much. She doesn't have any time for herself.

Dr. 90210 is quite fascinating..the guy finally did something with that hairdo!!!! his wife has nicer boobs now!!!!
24th March 2006 03:18 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

Dr. 90210 is quite fascinating..the guy finally did something with that hairdo!!!! his wife has nicer boobs now!!!!

I love that show. My sister likes that boring Dr. Li and her nerd husband, Dr. Fulcher. I think they're dorks, and Dr. Li should do something about her acne scars - she has all the resources right there in her office...
Did you see their baby? Looks just like his dad.
24th March 2006 03:23 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I love that show. My sister likes that boring Dr. Li and her nerd husband, Dr. Fulcher. I think they're dorks, and Dr. Li should do something about her acne scars - she has all the resources right there in her office...
Did you see their baby? Looks just like his dad.

Please see my e-mails!!!
24th March 2006 03:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

Please see my e-mails!!!

Sent you two. Please see them!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)