ROCKS OFF - The Rollingt Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Isle Of Wight Festival, Seaclose Park, Newport, IOW 10th June 2007
© Andy Paradise with thanks to moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Iggy & Stooges to Perform Madonna Medley at HOF Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th March 2008 04:19 AM
Jumacfly Iggy got no voice and the band sucks....but feel free to call that "rock'n roll"...Stooges are way overrated!!!
13th March 2008 06:59 AM
Ronnie Richards If you have heard Fun House or Raw Power and you still hold on to your opinion..then you dont know about rock & roll.
13th March 2008 08:00 AM
mac_daddy here are the stooges doing the madonna gig - watch and judge for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk3lS2q9QGk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqQavekEH0
13th March 2008 08:45 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Ronnie Richards wrote:
If you have heard Fun House or Raw Power and you still hold on to your opinion..then you dont know about rock & roll.

I was talking about those 2 Madonna covers, for a band that most consider like THE rock n roll band excuse me but it s shitty as hell!
And Iggy's voice...WTF??

I ve heard those albums you mention and it's not my cup of tea....but it can be called rock n roll, you re right Mr Teacher.
13th March 2008 07:40 PM
sammy davis jr. First song is good.....Ray of Light blows......Iggy only sings in one key you know.
14th March 2008 09:56 PM
Bitch
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
She looks like she's had a little "woik" done as well,

yeah I noticed that too and she looks like her roots need a touch up! ugh
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)