ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Tonight: Carlo Little Memorial Gig
7.30 PM at York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, London
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: List of This weeks humiliations (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
19th March 2006 12:00 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
A couple of things...

1.) I like Saint Sway. He speaks his mind and sticks to his guns for good, bad, or indifferent. I like that.

2.) SDH is a fucking cunt, a complete waste of flesh and oxygen. I hope he did the world a favor and died. And before you condemn me for saying that...let him call your house and terrorize your family like he did to mine. See what you think of him then.

3.) You know, I knew Dandelion for several years, in real life. I don't miss her at all.

Sadly, we have very few enemies left, everyone has been defeated, and while I would prefer to light bags of dog shit on fire and leave them out front of Saint Sways door (aka parents basement).......he is one of the few who will stand up for himself and as you say, stick to his guns, he gets my hat tipped for that. The board is not as interesting without some characters here. Joey, josh, and I can only provide so much entertainment.

SS: You have my support...consider me to be like a good jock strap: dependable and holding what is important close!
19th March 2006 12:19 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

consider me to be like a good jock strap: dependable and holding what is important close!

I wanted to post a funny image... I suggest no one ever google jock strap images...
Oh man !!! That was wrong!

19th March 2006 12:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I wanted to post a funny image... I suggest no one ever google jock strap images...
Oh man !!! That was wrong!

you now see why our posting is superior to just about everyone...I leave the door open for individual google humiliation!
19th March 2006 12:23 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you now see why our posting is superior to just about everyone...I leave the door open for individual google humiliation!

Totally!!!
19th March 2006 12:23 AM
Reginald Denny I got balls.

19th March 2006 12:25 AM
Reginald Denny
quote:
pdog wrote:

Totally!!!

You got a missing link

19th March 2006 12:28 AM
pdog
quote:
Reginald Denny wrote:

You got a missing link

19th March 2006 01:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Totally!!!

I am tired, baby is crying and pugs are snoring, i must feed baby and then go to bed

[Edited by voodoopug]
19th March 2006 01:22 AM
Altamont
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, we have very few enemies left, everyone has been defeated, and while I would prefer to light bags of dog shit on fire and leave them out front of Saint Sways door (aka parents basement).......he is one of the few who will stand up for himself and as you say, stick to his guns, he gets my hat tipped for that.

Sadly, Your stock is dropping rapidly Voodoopug. Either shit or get off the pot; Post the enemies list already.
19th March 2006 01:38 AM
pdog
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Post the enemies list already.

[Edited by pdog]
19th March 2006 03:15 AM
Altamont Pdog

Slymenstra Hymen, gusher jizmax, and oderus urungus will always be on someones enemy list. you know this!

20th March 2006 10:09 AM
Joey
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Pdog

Slymenstra Hymen, gusher jizmax, and oderus urungus will always be on someones enemy list. you know this!

20th March 2006 10:21 AM
jb Pug was interviewed about his astonishing weight loss on local Chicago TV and was rfeferred to as a "Big Man"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(see LBJ-it's true!!!).
[Edited by jb]
20th March 2006 10:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Sadly, Your stock is dropping rapidly Voodoopug. Either shit or get off the pot; Post the enemies list already.

congrats on your 122nd post! Sadly, I will be unable to include you on the list. THe requirements we set up called for a minimum 500 posts and/or six months active board posting. As a newbie, adding your name to the list will only give you "street cred". Joey has advised us not to bring those undeserving or inexperienced on Rocks Offto the forefront.

You have potential to be a fine poster, attacking a poster whom is beloved and despised by many is an aggressive, yet opportunistic approach. Before you take a few at bats against the All Star Team (see pdog and his collection of A list posters)....you shall still need to earn your stripes in Single A/Rookie League games first. We shall keep a keen eye on your progress and shall reconsider you for our enemies/allies lists when appropriate.
20th March 2006 10:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug was interviewed about his astonishing weight loss on local Chicago TV and was rfeferred to as a "Big Man"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(see LBJ-it's true!!!).
[Edited by jb]

They referenced a photo of myself and Stonesdoug.
20th March 2006 10:47 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You are the "Jason" of Chicago(see also Kristie Ally).......
20th March 2006 03:52 PM
Altamont
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You have potential to be a fine poster, attacking a poster whom is beloved and despised by many is an aggressive, yet opportunistic approach. Before you take a few at bats against the All Star Team (see pdog and his collection of A list posters)....you shall still need to earn your stripes in Single A/Rookie League games first. We shall keep a keen eye on your progress and shall reconsider you for our enemies/allies lists when appropriate.

I never attacked you or Pdog, I think you're both great posters. I just think some might consider you flakey if you give them false hope and empty promises regarding the announcement of the long delayed Enemies List. You must make a move or I fear another humiliation is inevitable.

20th March 2006 04:00 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Did Jackie Bange interview you ?!?!?!

Did you ' paw ' here ?!?!

Developing .....................................

|
|
|
V

http://wgntv.trb.com/news/local/wgntv-bange-jackiebio,0,7110274.story?coll=wgntv-home-nav
20th March 2006 04:43 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Altamont wrote:

I never attacked you or Pdog, I think you're both great posters. I just think some might consider you flakey if you give them false hope and empty promises regarding the announcement of the long delayed Enemies List. You must make a move or I fear another humiliation is inevitable.

I'm guessing I have the # 1 spot on the enemies list locked down. The rest of the list is inconsequential.

also, please sign me up for the "people who consider Pug flakey List"
20th March 2006 04:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Altamont wrote:

you have redeemed yourself!!!!

jb and I had planned on releasing the enemies list by the first of February, unfortunately our wives ran into several complications with their pregnancies and we are now up to our ears in diapers, crying, vomit, and mustard like baby poop (see Joey). I assure you, when released it will be worth the wait! Everyone must understand this is placed on the back burner at this point. WHen we feel the time is right, all will be explained.

At this point, our precious few moments we can devote to the boards will be spent defending the dozens of attacks directed at us, expressing disappointment with 2006 ticket sales/revenue, and praising Mick Taylor, ABB, Jake Cohl, LA Setlist, etc.
20th March 2006 05:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I'm guessing I have the # 1 spot on the enemies list locked down. The rest of the list is inconsequential.

also, please sign me up for the "people who consider Pug flakey List"

you were brought up in discussion, but by no means are able to hit #1. Sadly, the realization is that why your posts induce involuntary vomitting, they do illicit a response, which is more than I can say about most. I don't think I would look forward to coming here as much if I didnt want to see what new "Robinson penis in the mouth balls deep" post was up for my viewing pleasure.

It is really disturbing that I am slightly impressed by your persistance. Your ideas and overall signifigance here is minimal, but your dedication and "scrapiness" earns a slight tip of the cap from me....followed by more involuntary vomitting.
20th March 2006 05:25 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

It is really disturbing that I am slightly impressed by your persistance. Your ideas and overall signifigance here is minimal, but your dedication and "scrapiness" earns a slight tip of the cap from me....followed by more involuntary vomitting.

consider it my little way of helping you shed a few extra pounds
20th March 2006 05:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

consider it my little way of helping you shed a few extra pounds

that did make me laugh...now let the vomitting commence. (see "Spaulding" in Caddyshack)

20th March 2006 05:34 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
we are now up to our ears in diapers, crying, vomit, and mustard like baby poop (see Joey).

I'm buried in it.
Taylor era Stones is a baby tranquilizer...
20th March 2006 07:51 PM
PeerQueer [quote]voodoopug wrote:

that did make me laugh...now let the vomitting commence. (see "Spaulding" in Caddyshack)

__________-

With the loss of weight your stage presence should prove far more energized.

...I sense a comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th March 2006 10:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:

__________-

With the loss of weight your stage presence should prove far more energized.

...I sense a comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to stretch out my hip flexors and continue to drop poundage as I will add several gyrations to my act. As seen on WGN TV!!
21st March 2006 08:00 PM
PeerQueer I caught that link...you were very overweight - though clearly a man with a great sense of humor.

All kidding aside, I wish you the best in your efforts to improve your health. You gotta be around for those kids...

21st March 2006 08:11 PM
pdog Pug will out live Keith, that we know for sure!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)