ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, January 14, 1998
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More on the RnR HOF inductions (SSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-17-04 03:05 PM
jb First They Came for the Jews
-----------------------------
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller

This is what has not been learned by Europe.
03-17-04 03:10 PM
Gazza >I'll send you a copy of the show Gary.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much!
03-17-04 03:14 PM
Mikey JB - save that pontification for another thread. Its tiresome and so frequent, it loses all sense of impact.

Peace.
03-17-04 03:18 PM
jb
quote:
Mikey wrote:
JB - save that pontification for another thread. Its tiresome and so frequent, it loses all sense of impact.

Peace.

120 posts...
03-17-04 03:22 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

120 posts...

03-17-04 03:24 PM
jb
quote:
Mikey wrote:
JB - save that pontification for another thread. Its tiresome and so frequent, it loses all sense of impact.

Peace.

Mikey, Mikey sat on the wall
Mikey , Mikey had a great fall
All the King's horses
and all the King's men
couldn't put Mikey
together again.
03-17-04 03:26 PM
Joey " JB - save that pontification for another thread. Its tiresome and so frequent, it loses all sense of impact.

Peace. "

03-17-04 03:27 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" JB - save that pontification for another thread. Its tiresome and so frequent, it loses all sense of impact.

Peace. "

I love the way we cover each others back-your the best Joey!!!
03-17-04 03:36 PM
Joey " I love the way we cover each others back-your the best Joey!!! "

Peace My Jewish Brother .......................

May your Cedar Plate this evening contain mounds of Beef Tenderloin and Asparagus .

Word !

Jazzy !

03-17-04 03:38 PM
Monkey Woman jb, if you want to make the Jews appear like loonies with your endless rants, it's your problem, but please keep them for political threads. This is starting to look like spreading metastases.
03-17-04 03:42 PM
Joey " This is starting to look like spreading metastases. "

The" Spreading Metastases " are not a bad group , but I will probably pass on them this evening and listen to / watch the " Turfmen " instead at the Brazen Head .

May all of your Cedar Plates be filled to the brim with Corn Beef and Cabbage this evening .

Joe Kennedy !

03-17-04 03:42 PM
jb Please don't say that MW...I have a less than 1cm ovoid spot on my spine....my doctor is not overly concerned, but I am worried. Plus, that is a great poem.
[Edited by jb]
03-17-04 03:45 PM
Joey " I have a less than 1cm ovoid spot on my spine....my doctor is not overly concerned "

" but I am worried. "

I pray it is not Canker .

Snarky !

03-17-04 03:48 PM
jb I hope not...but I have been in severe pain for 6 months..I am considering an epideral...
03-17-04 03:51 PM
Joey " I hope not...but I have been in severe pain for 6 months..I am considering an epideral... "

03-17-04 03:52 PM
Monkey Woman Yeah, I know the poem. As long as you don't post it 10,000 times...

P.S. Doctors recommend to avoid stress as a prevention of cancers.
03-17-04 03:53 PM
jb
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Yeah, I know the poem. As long as you don't post it 10,000 times...

P.S. Doctors recommend to avoid stress as a prevention of cancers.

Merci Beacoup
03-17-04 03:55 PM
Monkey Woman You're welcome.
03-17-04 03:55 PM
Joey " Merci Beacoup "

Another Great Band .....................saw them at " Micks " Sunday evening .

03-17-04 04:11 PM
Mikey I didn't know my few posts affected JB and Joey in the manner that they do.

My heartfelt apologies to you both with having so many posts which reflect your importance on this board.
03-17-04 04:15 PM
Joey " My heartfelt apologies to you both with having so many posts which reflect your importance on this board. "

You are Forgiven ..................

Joey the Merciful !
03-17-04 04:15 PM
jb
quote:
Mikey wrote:
I didn't know my few posts affected JB and Joey in the manner that they do.

My heartfelt apologies to you both with having so many posts which reflect your importance on this board.

Listen Kid, you don't just come in here and attack the two(2) leading posters in board history....use some tact and give us the respect we are due....
03-17-04 04:21 PM
Mikey hahahaha, since you just told that joke, I'll tell you one.

In honor of St. Patty's day and your Jewish heritage...

An Irish priest and a Rabbi get into a car accident. They both get out of their cars and stumble over to the side of the road. The Rabbi says, "Oy vey! What a wreck!" The priest asks him, "Are you all right, Rabbi?" The Rabbi responds, "Just a little shaken." The priest pulls a flask of whiskey from his coat and says, "Here, drink some of this it will calm your nerves." The Rabbi takes the flask and drinks it down and says, "Well, what are we going to tell the police?" "Well," the priest says, "I don't know what your aft' to be tellin' them. But I'll be tellin' them I wasn't the one drinkin'."
03-17-04 04:24 PM
jb
quote:
Mikey wrote:
hahahaha, since you just told that joke, I'll tell you one.

In honor of St. Patty's day and your Jewish heritage...

An Irish priest and a Rabbi get into a car accident. They both get out of their cars and stumble over to the side of the road. The Rabbi says, "Oy vey! What a wreck!" The priest asks him, "Are you all right, Rabbi?" The Rabbi responds, "Just a little shaken." The priest pulls a flask of whiskey from his coat and says, "Here, drink some of this it will calm your nerves." The Rabbi takes the flask and drinks it down and says, "Well, what are we going to tell the police?" "Well," the priest says, "I don't know what your aft' to be tellin' them. But I'll be tellin' them I wasn't the one drinkin'."

Good one....now you understand.
03-17-04 04:26 PM
Joey " Listen Kid, you don't just come in here and attack the two(2) leading posters in board history....use some tact and give us the respect we are due.... "

Damn Straight My Brother !!!!!!

We are Veterans ............Battle Hardened .............with Grisly Livers but Kind Hearts .

Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH