ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, January 14, 1998
© Fernando Aceves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Jack Kerouac (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-14-04 10:55 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I like F. Scott Fitzerald. "The Beautiful and the Damned" is especially glorious.

yes, and his buddy Ernest is a particular favorite of mine, as well...

Steinbeck is definitely up there, too...
03-14-04 11:04 AM
Factory Girl Yes, Ernest was great.

Also, I understand he favored a "rear-entry".
Joey, are you reading this????
03-14-04 11:15 AM
nankerphelge That kinda shit happens in the Keys!

Old Ernst prob'ly just dropped his car keys on the ground, and, well..... you know .. let's just call it The Old Man and the Semen!

One time as a kid, my family vacationed in Cape Cod and one day we all explored the beautifully quaint Provincetown! We wandered around aimlessly and at one point, I ducked into a leather store thinking I might find some kind of sturdy leather strap for my 35mm camera. I was quite surprised at the number of men in the store, and it soon dawned on me that some of the leather wares were of a type not typically worn by bikers or cowboys -- at least none I had ever encountered! That's when I dropped the lens cap on the floor. Eyes around the room quickly darted in my direction as the men prepared for me to bend over and get the cap.

It's still there, far as I know!
03-14-04 01:22 PM
mac_daddy
03-15-04 08:34 AM
Factory Girl Nanky, Ernest liked to "enter from the rear". He did not like to be "entered from the rear"....rotfl
03-15-04 01:25 PM
Joey

Robert Caro won the " Pulitzer Prize " for his weighty yet compelling tome : " Master of the Senate " .

W- W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?! Oh , sure :

www.RobertCaro.com

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

J- Ja- Jac- Jack- J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jack-J- Ja- Jac- Jacky

Jacky !
03-15-04 01:31 PM
Joey " I was quite surprised at the number of men in the store, and it soon dawned on me that some of the leather wares were of a type not typically worn by bikers or cowboys -- at least none I had ever encountered! That's when I dropped the lens cap on the floor. Eyes around the room quickly darted in my direction as the men prepared for me to bend over and get the cap. "

03-15-04 01:38 PM
Ben Gurion
quote:
Joey wrote:

No, you are...
03-15-04 01:48 PM
jb Happy birthday Dr. jack kervokian
03-15-04 03:37 PM
Joey " No, you are... "

WTF ?!?!?!?!

Lambchop ......................There you are !!!!!!!!!

I have been absolutely dying for a little U- U- U- U- U- " UnCaking " this afternoon -- ESPECIALLY after the " turf and surf " feasting I had over the weekend . Words can't describe how desperately I need to be D- D- D- D- " Decaked " !!!!!! So get over here now whilst I grab that bathetic little Avatar of yours and Ram it up me Ass and Swab out me's colon until one can drink " Britta Water " from it.

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

S- S- S- S- S - Stuttering JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JA JACKY !

Jacky !

03-15-04 04:31 PM
Ben Gurion Dear Joey,

The Surf part of your diet should be quite healthy.

Please eat some Bran Chex.

Thanks!

03-15-04 05:08 PM
Joey " Dear Joey,

The Surf part of your diet should be quite healthy.

Please eat some Bran Chex.

Thanks! "

Lambchop .................................Come ! .................and " Uncake " the Joey !

Jacky C- C- C- C- C- C- Cakes !
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH