ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best Header EVER! Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th March 2007 03:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

I am the last believer

that's right

[Edited by Joey]
13th March 2007 03:15 PM
glencar 2 months until POTCIII!
13th March 2007 03:16 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

It's funny...I thought that was David Crosby when I posted that...Keith looks good though, albeit, not as manly as Patti...the stache works...Can't wait to see POC III

My favorite rockers are usually androgynous... I didn;t think the movies were anything all that special, but Depps character is pretty entertaining, the movie should be cool, this summer?
13th March 2007 03:19 PM
glencar Mid-May, kemosabe!
13th March 2007 03:22 PM
Starbuck the first pirates film was cinematic brilliance. the second one was complete crapola (see: phantom menace/attack of the clones).
13th March 2007 03:23 PM
glencar Plus the 2nd one was so long...
13th March 2007 03:28 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Plus the 2nd one was so long...

yes
13th March 2007 03:36 PM
glencar Is there a youtube of Gimme Shelter? I've read that it was simply atrocious & I'd like to see it in all its glory.
13th March 2007 04:52 PM
Saint Sway Patti Smith & Rich Robinson

huh?? what???

when are they playing together again you ask??

THIS SATURDAY NIGHT - 3/17 at Irving Plaza in NYC. Rich Robinson & Circle Sound. 9pm

whats that??
Oh yeah - you bet thats fucking cool!!
14th March 2007 01:33 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Joey wrote:

Is that really Spiro standing next to Lyndon? Too weird. And what's Spiro drinking?
14th March 2007 03:50 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Too bad Patti shaved hers before the show. They could have been twins.

Very classy and smooth Maxlugar
I don't even find it remotely funny.
14th March 2007 05:47 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

is he ever?

14th March 2007 07:41 AM
glencar
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Of course it's funny. Classy? Well, maybe not but the funny makes up for it. Chicks with mustaches = always funny; never classy.
14th March 2007 11:52 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

is he ever?

A person using the handle "Lots a Jizz" is going to get into it with me over class? How dare you post at me with your inferior skills?! You should seriously consider leaving this board.
14th March 2007 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Is that really Spiro standing next to Lyndon? Too weird. And what's Spiro drinking?

Hello Brainbell ..........................

" Is that really Spiro standing next to Lyndon? "

It most certainly is ol' Spiro Agnew standing next to Maxy ( ..er , Lyndon ) . This picture was taken in July , 1969 ( Apollo Eleven ' Lift Off ' from Florida ).

" Too weird. And what's Spiro drinking? "

Vodka Redbull
14th March 2007 12:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

You should seriously consider leaving this board.

14th March 2007 12:20 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

A person using the handle "Lots a Jizz" is going to get into it with me over class? How dare you post at me with your inferior skills?! You should seriously consider leaving this board.

you already have

14th March 2007 01:06 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

LOL!! Game. Set. Match!!

Riffy
14th March 2007 02:14 PM
Fiji Joe Patti Smith rocks!

15th March 2007 10:17 AM
jb She sucks...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)