ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1969 Robert Altman with thanks to Gypsy!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best Header EVER! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th March 2007 11:25 PM
pdog Patti and Keith... OMG!
Fucking HOT!
12th March 2007 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, Keith Richards and the "Keith Richards" of female rock! Love it!
12th March 2007 11:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks moy!
12th March 2007 11:53 PM
GotToRollMe Yep, absolutely awesome. That's the REAL rock and roll hall of fame right there.
12th March 2007 11:56 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Is Keith growing a mustache?
13th March 2007 12:03 AM
GotToRollMe Damn, it's a pleasure to see it every time the page loads. Gorgeous!
13th March 2007 01:23 AM
Brainbell Jangler "I ran in panting. I was scared silly. there was pa glued to the tv screen cussing his brains out. A rock'n'roll band was doing it right on the ed sullivan show. pa was frothing like a dog. I never seen him so mad. but I lost contact with him quick. that band was as relentless as murder. I was trapped in a field of hot dots. the guitar player had pimples. the blonde kneeling down had circles ringing his eyes. one had greasy hair. the other didn't care. and the singer was showing his second layer of skin and more than a little milk. I felt thru his pants with optic x-ray. this was some hard meat. this was a bitch. five white boys sexy as any spade. their nerves were wired and their third leg was rising. in six minutes five lusty images gave me my first glob of gooie in my virgin panties.

"That was my introduction to the Rolling Stones. they did Time is on my side, my brain froze. I was doing all my thinking between my legs. I got shook. light broke. they were gone and I cliff-hanging. like jerking off without coming.

"Pa snapped off the tv. but he was too late. they put the touch on me. I was blushing jelly. this was no mamas boy music. it was alchemical. I couldn't fathom the recipe but I was ready. blind love for my father was the first thing I sacrificed to Mick Jagger."

--Patti Smith, from "Jag-Ahr of the Jungle"
13th March 2007 02:50 AM
IanBillen
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
"I ran in panting. I was scared silly. there was pa glued to the tv screen cussing his brains out. A rock'n'roll band was doing it right on the ed sullivan show. pa was frothing like a dog. I never seen him so mad. but I lost contact with him quick. that band was as relentless as murder. I was trapped in a field of hot dots. the guitar player had pimples. the blonde kneeling down had circles ringing his eyes. one had greasy hair. the other didn't care. and the singer was showing his second layer of skin and more than a little milk. I felt thru his pants with optic x-ray. this was some hard meat. this was a bitch. five white boys sexy as any spade. their nerves were wired and their third leg was rising. in six minutes five lusty images gave me my first glob of gooie in my virgin panties.

"That was my introduction to the Rolling Stones. they did Time is on my side, my brain froze. I was doing all my thinking between my legs. I got shook. light broke. they were gone and I cliff-hanging. like jerking off without coming.

"Pa snapped off the tv. but he was too late. they put the touch on me. I was blushing jelly. this was no mamas boy music. it was alchemical. I couldn't fathom the recipe but I was ready. blind love for my father was the first thing I sacrificed to Mick Jagger."

I remember reading this in the book "The Rolling Stones: The First Twenty Years" as a kid. I used to always joke about the "glob of gooie". I didn't even really know what is was. No Worries, I found out in time... How Fantastic too see a peice of my childhood here again.

Ian
[Edited by IanBillen]
13th March 2007 03:09 AM
Moonisup is that a mustage?
13th March 2007 03:28 AM
UGot2Rollme Keef with a 'stache - the real rock and roll pirate look!
13th March 2007 03:37 AM
FotiniD !!!!!!

That's indeed a top-10 header material
Patti and Keith...
And a moustache!!!! lol, it's really funny
13th March 2007 04:26 AM
Honky Tonk Man It just looks like two blokes to me! Except one seems to be wearing a Matt Lucas style 'laydeee' style moustache.
13th March 2007 06:15 AM
lotsajizz GREAT header!
13th March 2007 06:15 AM
glencar Patti could so grow a better mustache than Keef!
13th March 2007 06:16 AM
LadyJane THAT is Rock n Roll.
Goosebumps and a big lump in my throat.

LJ.
13th March 2007 08:01 AM
Bruno But...

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO HIS NOSE?!?
13th March 2007 08:06 AM
BuckBuckBucky WHAAAA???...When did Keith turn into Robert Goulet?
13th March 2007 08:54 AM
lotsajizz the nose keeps growing one's whole life.....so do ear lobes....
13th March 2007 09:04 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header, thanks moy

13th March 2007 09:54 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
"I ran in panting. I was scared silly. there was pa glued to the tv screen cussing his brains out. A rock'n'roll band was doing it right on the ed sullivan show. pa was frothing like a dog. I never seen him so mad. but I lost contact with him quick. that band was as relentless as murder. I was trapped in a field of hot dots. the guitar player had pimples. the blonde kneeling down had circles ringing his eyes. one had greasy hair. the other didn't care. and the singer was showing his second layer of skin and more than a little milk. I felt thru his pants with optic x-ray. this was some hard meat. this was a bitch. five white boys sexy as any spade. their nerves were wired and their third leg was rising. in six minutes five lusty images gave me my first glob of gooie in my virgin panties.

Thanks for posting that, Brainbell. THERE's some rock and roll for ya!

And how come ya changed the header, Voodoo? I liked this one sooo much better! (Oops, never mind...I see ya just moved it to the threads...)

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
13th March 2007 10:08 AM
Joey

BEST HEADER YET !!!!!!

UnBELIEVABLE Header .

Thanks Everyone
13th March 2007 01:36 PM
Starbuck
quote:
BEST HEADER YET !!!!!!

UnBELIEVABLE Header .

yes indeed. even better than cardinal fang and steven adler!

13th March 2007 01:50 PM
Maxlugar Too bad Patti shaved hers before the show. They could have been twins.

13th March 2007 01:52 PM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Too bad Patti shaved hers before the show. They could have been twins.

Wow!!! I don't care for this woman or her politics, but the mustache is not bad...
13th March 2007 02:23 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Too bad Patti shaved hers before the show. They could have been twins.

Talk about a ' beard ' .

'kins !
13th March 2007 02:35 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

We need to quit now!

Throw in the towel, I says!

Cafe Hostess Jill?
13th March 2007 02:36 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Patti and Keith... OMG!
Fucking HOT!

Christ!...That's a woman?...Yeah...OK...HOT!
13th March 2007 02:41 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Christ!...That's a woman?...Yeah...OK...HOT!

Why do you hate rock and roll?
13th March 2007 02:43 PM
jb I like that sailors outfit Christine Agulera is wearing as of late!!!
13th March 2007 03:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Why do you hate rock and roll?

It's funny...I thought that was David Crosby when I posted that...Keith looks good though, albeit, not as manly as Patti...the stache works...Can't wait to see POC III
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)