ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

City Hall, Salisbury , UK - 17th January 1964
© 1964 The Associated Newspapers Archuves
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerri Hall On Cover Of National Enquirer Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-04-04 07:32 PM
Monkey Woman Ah, well. "Time can tear down a building or destroy a woman's face" -- and ass. But many men wouldn't fare better in the same conditions either!
03-06-04 10:25 PM
gypsy Gotta agree with LJ and Luxy. The Enquirer had that pic a couple of years ago...doesn't anyone else remember? Almost every woman I know has cellulite--except for my sister (lucky bitch!). I have to work my ass off to not get it...and that involves a LOT of cardio and strength training. Plus, I haven't had any children, let alone FOUR!!! So my heart goes out to Jerry for having to have her ass plastered all over the magazine stands thanks to some asshole cameraman.
03-07-04 01:13 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh hell. That ain't nothin.

You should see my wife's ass. Yep, you guessed it....WOLF ASS!!!

Now THAT is scary.

I never really cared about cellulite and flab or whatever. In fact, I prefer a bit of meat on the bones.

I likes the big ladies and the big ladies likes me!!!
03-09-04 04:49 PM
Joey
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH