ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Globe Photo with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I got called "trailer trash" today Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th March 2007 09:52 AM
chevysales
quote:
morocco wrote:
It was a bowling alley fist fight in 1954. They said I didn't know my own strength.

1954??? hmmm that would make you (just saying you were 18 at the time) around what 68-70?
11th March 2007 04:10 PM
Bloozehound sounds good bro!

swing on by my doublewide l8r

got a couple 18 packs of Lonestar chillin in the fridge and we'll watch a Fatliners XXXXXL double feature
11th March 2007 04:30 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
morocco wrote:
Hi. I was walking out of the local convenience store and passed a group of college kids this morning. Two blonde girls and a guy, dressed in preppy colors, neatly pressed. As they passed me, I heard one of them say "trailer trash" and the rest of them laughed.

I never wanted to say this but I've spent most of my life in prison. Manslaughter, drunken driving, barroom brawls, nothing serious. Many of you are college educated and I didn't want to alienate you. Anyway, I guess I look the part, with prison tattoos, boots, and a beat up collar shirt.

I can't tell you how hard it is to live a hard scrabble life. To stay out of prison. To get laughed at by girls so pretty they take my breath away. I'm glad I've got my old butterscotch tele, sometimes I think it's my only friend. I guess I'll head up to the Mexican diner up the way, get a couple tacos and a cold one, nurse my wounds.

[Edited by morocco]

M,

I did not have the time to read all the responses, but let me tell you, in my Hood, I get called "Cracker" almost everyday. I think the middle finger and some crazy eyes puts everything in prespective for all parties involved...

I have no doubt from reading your post that you have the "Crazy Eyes" part covered. Never Let them see you sweet, my man (or women)!

TBS
11th March 2007 06:15 PM
morocco Thanks for the replies, everyone. Just to let you know, I got a job. It's hard for a felon to get a job. Anyway, I'm a gravedigger. They say it's unsightly to dig in the day, so I work from midnight to 7 am. Sometimes I get some down time when there's nothing to do, I get a cup of coffee and set down, it's real peaceful.
11th March 2007 06:17 PM
glencar This is all a put-on, no?
11th March 2007 06:32 PM
Highwire Rob Morocco, your last post about your life reads like some kick ass material begging for a song on your butterscotch tele. Maybe you've already written it?

Anyway, I wish you the all the best for a new day dawning.
11th March 2007 08:17 PM
Bitch
quote:
morocco wrote:
Thanks for the replies, everyone. Just to let you know, I got a job. It's hard for a felon to get a job. Anyway, I'm a gravedigger. They say it's unsightly to dig in the day, so I work from midnight to 7 am. Sometimes I get some down time when there's nothing to do, I get a cup of coffee and set down, it's real peaceful.

Wow, I give you alot of credit, that has got to be the worst, in the cemetary, at night, digging graves. You have GUTS! The cemetary is spooky at night, hope you dont start talking to dead people! Fvckin tough guy, yeah you are, yes, you are man! Hope they pay you well for this!
11th March 2007 09:33 PM
GotToRollMe Just curious...I've seen grave diggers working during the day using backhoes, but where do they make you dig graves at night?
11th March 2007 09:58 PM
tumbled i think he is pulling your leg..

check this out:

http://www.rense.com/general75/ghostpr.htm

[Edited by tumbled]
12th March 2007 01:07 AM
TampabayStone M, if you are the real deal, come on down to St. Pete!!! I got some things a brewing and now is the time to jump on board.. I think that in about 5yrs, me an my partner (huge deadhead--nothing wrong with that--but we watched L & G the other night and I did not push, but I think I blew his mind!)are going to be hanging with JB at the club and picking up the tap!!! All a-bored M-Fers!!

TBS
12th March 2007 01:23 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
gypsy wrote:

What happened to good old-fashioned fisticuffs anyway? I miss the good old days when you either kicked someone's ass or they kicked your's and no one went to court over it.

Great post!! Seems your off what ever the rumor was.

12th March 2007 01:59 AM
Altamont
quote:
morocco wrote:
Thanks for the replies, everyone. Just to let you know, I got a job. It's hard for a felon to get a job. Anyway, I'm a gravedigger. They say it's unsightly to dig in the day, so I work from midnight to 7 am. Sometimes I get some down time when there's nothing to do, I get a cup of coffee and set down, it's real peaceful.

Working graveyard shift at the graveyard?! Irony .Curse your burden!
Too many good people are lost each year to senseless bowling alley violence. We must reclaim bowling alleys from the thugs and deliver this once great sport back to the people!
12th March 2007 02:15 AM
Bloozehound We need to kick the motherfuckin talcum powder out of those motherfuckin bowling alley violencers

12th March 2007 02:51 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
We need to kick the motherfuckin talcum powder out of those motherfuckin bowling alley violencers

No doubt.. Some one is a gonna get a hurt and Homey don't play dat!!
12th March 2007 03:40 AM
pdog Something ain't right... I smell RS USA BS!
12th March 2007 03:47 AM
Altamont
quote:
pdog wrote:
Something ain't right... I smell RS USA BS!

So... you're saying something sounds strange about a 70 year old grave digger that killed a man in a bowling alley?!

12th March 2007 03:56 AM
pdog
quote:
Altamont wrote:

So... you're saying something sounds strange about a 70 year old grave digger that killed a man in a bowling alley?!

Yeah!
12th March 2007 04:06 AM
Altamont
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yeah!

Did you download the Stones 1978 Fort Worth dvd on Dime? I did, gonna watch it toinight.
12th March 2007 05:24 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:
Something ain't right... I smell RS USA BS!

Not this time Doggy! I am just VERY EXCITED!! I really think I hit a Granny!! Could be wrong, of course, but pics will be posted as progress is made.

Baby is gonna make ya proud!

It's NOT going to be called the Lovin' Cup!

I was and am a Desert Storm VET!!
I was in the service from 1/6/1986 - 9/15/1991. Real close anyhoo.

I WILL PM YOU MY SSN IF YOU WANT TO LOOK IT UP!

I am 40 years old.
I grad from college almost 10 years ago now with a BA & a MAcc (Master of Accountancy)from USF.
I am an INACTIVE CPA.

If you don't beleive me, I can't help you, brother!

USF BULLS--2007 BIG EAST CHAMPS!

USED W/OUT PERMISSION FROM RIFFY.

IT WILL BE A PIC BOTH OF US IF HE ACCEPTS HIS INVITE!!!

Pic from Friday, wait till you seen the colors my baby picked out.

P-DOGG, there is no bullshit over here, I don't know what your smelling. Please don't doubt me, I am having enough trouble convincing my main investor that I am not RS-USA..ME Daddy. If your not feelin' right, get yourself to a meeting--NOW!

FINALLY, I Told you, I told you she was real. Our 9th year Any. is the 15th. I am going to try like hell to get us married on that date, because we leave for 7 days of hot Jamican Black Ass on the 20th..................I may need to change my password now. If she sees this, I am more than likely in BIG trouble in little China!!!!!

FIJI,

How is this one? Is it a-list? Is it the best of my young post'in career? I took a full cut, emtied the photobucket out and pushed all my chips in!

Thank you Sensi, I may be takin' the rest of the day off.

Your Friend,
TBS
12th March 2007 05:28 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

Yeah!

Crap, I am so NARCISSISTIC. Sorry P-Dogg, I thought yoou were calling me out. That's Sway's job anyhoo. Post has to stay, I put to much time into it.

Enjoy,
TBS

I hope I can make it up to you with this:
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)