ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Globe Photo with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I got called "trailer trash" today Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th March 2007 02:26 PM
morocco Hi. I was walking out of the local convenience store and passed a group of college kids this morning. Two blonde girls and a guy, dressed in preppy colors, neatly pressed. As they passed me, I heard one of them say "trailer trash" and the rest of them laughed.

I never wanted to say this but I've spent most of my life in prison. Manslaughter, drunken driving, barroom brawls, nothing serious. Many of you are college educated and I didn't want to alienate you. Anyway, I guess I look the part, with prison tattoos, boots, and a beat up collar shirt.

I can't tell you how hard it is to live a hard scrabble life. To stay out of prison. To get laughed at by girls so pretty they take my breath away. I'm glad I've got my old butterscotch tele, sometimes I think it's my only friend. I guess I'll head up to the Mexican diner up the way, get a couple tacos and a cold one, nurse my wounds.

[Edited by morocco]
10th March 2007 02:33 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Manslaughter is nothing serious?
10th March 2007 02:35 PM
SheRat
quote:
morocco wrote:
Hi. I was walking out of the local convenience store and passed a group of college kids this morning. Two blonde girls and a guy, dressed in preppy colors, neatly pressed. As they passed me, I heard one of them say "trailer trash" and the rest of them laughed.

I never wanted to say this but I've spent most of my life in prison. Manslaughter, drunken driving, barroom brawls, nothing serious. Many of you are college educated and I didn't want to alienate you. Anyway, I guess I look the part, with prison tattoos, boots, and a beat up collar shirt.

I can't tell you how hard it is to live a hard scrabble life. To stay out of prison. To get laughed at by girls so pretty they take my breath away. I'm glad I've got my old butterschotch tele, sometimes I think it's my only friend. I guess I'll head up to the Mexican diner up the way, get a couple tacos and a cold one, nurse my wounds.

Anyone calling someone trailer trash in a convenience store parking lot is more classless than the person to whom they feel so superior. That kind of behavior is the essence of trash.

That being said, is "manslaughter" really nothing serious?

10th March 2007 02:37 PM
GotToRollMe Play that Tele and forget about those clowns.

10th March 2007 02:40 PM
morocco It was a bowling alley fist fight in 1954. They said I didn't know my own strength.
10th March 2007 02:45 PM
pdog You should've killed them... just kidding.
I appreciate your honesty...
10th March 2007 02:50 PM
SheRat
quote:
morocco wrote:
It was a bowling alley fist fight in 1954. They said I didn't know my own strength.

Howe interesting. I had a similar problem recently, though the case was dismissed. Just cause I was winning the fight doesn't mean I started it, for fuck's sake, or for that matter, kept it going.

I am considering taking up martial arts so my defense doesn't "appear" so much like offense.
10th March 2007 02:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >I am considering taking up martial arts so my defense doesn't "appear" so much like offense.<

Do it! Make Chuck Norris proud.

10th March 2007 02:55 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Howe interesting. I had a similar problem recently, though the case was dismissed. Just cause I was winning the fight doesn't mean I started it, for fuck's sake, or for that matter, kept it going.

I am considering taking up martial arts so my defense doesn't "appear" so much like offense.

Good news, I'm glad that all went away...
I got the flu, that's why I didn't call you for lunch...
Probably going to have to take off work this wekend, it's hard to drive when your head is throbbing...
10th March 2007 02:57 PM
Highwire Rob

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
10th March 2007 03:22 PM
gypsy
quote:
morocco wrote:
It was a bowling alley fist fight in 1954. They said I didn't know my own strength.

What happened to good old-fashioned fisticuffs anyway? I miss the good old days when you either kicked someone's ass or they kicked your's and no one went to court over it.
10th March 2007 03:24 PM
fireontheplatter i am sick and tired of getting into trouble.
i am staying out of trouble.
trouble no more.
no more trouble
trouble trouble trouble.

next time you see those guys at the store, you give big d a call ok.
together we'll show them whos boss

everybody say ow
10th March 2007 03:52 PM
BILL PERKS I WAS BORN IN A CROSSFIRE HURRICANE
10th March 2007 04:00 PM
Altamont My father was killed in a bowling alley brawl. As was his father before him. And his fathers' father. I avoid bowling alleys.
10th March 2007 04:55 PM
gimmekeef Everyone is welcome here...we're all classless....There'll always be a place in our parking lots....
10th March 2007 05:18 PM
Proxy
quote:
morocco wrote:
Hi. I was walking out of the local convenience store and passed a group of college kids this morning. Two blonde girls and a guy, dressed in preppy colors, neatly pressed. As they passed me, I heard one of them say "trailer trash" and the rest of them laughed.

I can't tell you how hard it is to live a hard scrabble life. To stay out of prison. To get laughed at by girls so pretty they take my breath away. I'm glad I've got my old butterscotch tele, sometimes I think it's my only friend. I guess I'll head up to the Mexican diner up the way, get a couple tacos and a cold one, nurse my wounds.

[Edited by morocco]

Push that vodka bottle there, where it really belongs. It won't help much, but you'll feel much better for a while

10th March 2007 05:32 PM
glencar People can be cruel. Let it go. It reflects more on them than you.
10th March 2007 05:54 PM
Trey Krimsin I'm sorry, but those 'preppie kids' are no fucking better than the 'trailer trash' they so despise. They brats probably live off their parents' money and have never worked their fingers to the bone in their lives. Their words are as meaningless as their whole existence is. It's best to ignore their words, but if you know no one will call the cops on you, beat the living fuck out of those complete wastes of semen and eggs.
10th March 2007 05:59 PM
Bitch Dont take this personally morocco, but maybe its time for a makeover? Sometimes a silly comment from a stranger hits a nerve and maybe the real reason you are upset is not because they said it, but because you feel that you are better than that. Outward appearances dont always mean much to most men, but to women we want someone who looks presentable, with a nice pair of jeans and decent boots or shoes, clean and smelling good. So why not go shopping for some new threads and some cologne, and get a haircut. If you look good, you'll feel better about yourself. (Only trying to help)!

10th March 2007 06:37 PM
SheRat
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Dont take this personally morocco, but maybe its time for a makeover? Sometimes a silly comment from a stranger hits a nerve and maybe the real reason you are upset is not because they said it, but because you feel that you are better than that. Outward appearances dont always mean much to most men, but to women we want someone who looks presentable, with a nice pair of jeans and decent boots or shoes, clean and smelling good. So why not go shopping for some new threads and some cologne, and get a haircut. If you look good, you'll feel better about yourself. (Only trying to help)!

On the other hand, I think his description of himself made him sound kinda hot.

To each her own! LOL!!!
[Edited by SheRat]
10th March 2007 06:43 PM
Joey
quote:
morocco wrote:

[Edited by morocco]

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?pmmsid=1842733

10th March 2007 06:45 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
Bitch wrote: ...and some cologne...
10th March 2007 06:52 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Dont take this personally morocco, but maybe its time for a makeover? Sometimes a silly comment from a stranger hits a nerve and maybe the real reason you are upset is not because they said it, but because you feel that you are better than that. Outward appearances dont always mean much to most men, but to women we want someone who looks presentable, with a nice pair of jeans and decent boots or shoes, clean and smelling good. So why not go shopping for some new threads and some cologne, and get a haircut. If you look good, you'll feel better about yourself. (Only trying to help)!

The preceding does not necessarily reflect the opinion of all females. Just sayin'...
10th March 2007 06:53 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Joey wrote:

i wonder what the problem here was. the guy just seem like he was walking along by and blamo the dude opens the door and starts swinging.
10th March 2007 07:01 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
Joey wrote:

LMAO!!!! That is crazy! -- Snowballs!? Puhleeeease! I'm no great fighter but I know you have to be an idiot to throw a lame-o sissy punch out of a door that has a high probability of slamming back and fracturing your lower arm!

Are we allowed to hit people who make glasses? In this case, good!
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
10th March 2007 07:15 PM
Gazza
quote:
morocco wrote:

1954??? Wow
10th March 2007 07:19 PM
glencar He was 7...
10th March 2007 08:44 PM
tumbled there's a lot of profiling that goes on out there, who cares about the nimnels, set it down to ignorance, rise above and walk on ...god bless. some people got a lot more to go thru to get to enlightenment.. there are lots of small minded idiots out there, some are harvard educated and I call them my boss.

oh and while we are at it taj mahal was rockin my world last night....
uh huh

[Edited by tumbled]
11th March 2007 08:06 AM
glencar Good advice!
11th March 2007 09:40 AM
Some Guy You should have turned around and said "boo" and watch them scurry.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)