ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

19th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
Waldorf Astoria Hotel, NYC March 15, 2004
© Tina Fineberg / AP
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: any interest in a DVD viewing tree...? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-27-04 06:40 PM
Soul Survivor Just writing to say I recieved the DVD's today. I popped in AC/DC.....they rock. These DVD's have great sound and picture. Well worth having. Thank you MacDaddy. I will take extra care of these discs, and send them off to glencar when i am done viewing them.
01-27-04 07:24 PM
mac_daddy great to hear, Soul Survivor...

time for the next DVD tree to be seeded....
01-27-04 07:28 PM
Soul Survivor glencar, send me a PM when you get a chance with your mailing address
01-27-04 07:37 PM
mac_daddy I really am glad yo like the discs, and that they arrived safe and sound...

please post your reactions to the Stones' set in this thread - I am interested to know what you think.

enjoy.
01-27-04 08:53 PM
glencar Soulie, check your PM! Thanks.
01-28-04 10:31 AM
mac_daddy Soulie - did you watch the Stones yet..?
02-02-04 05:15 PM
mac_daddy wow - I am surprised that only a few of you want to check this out...

oh well, DVD #2 is ready to go out, so I guess if it is all the same to you, I will send this to Soul Survivor, as well, and when he is finished with it, he can send it on to Glencar (who presumably could handle FG's B+P)...

if this doesnt work for you folks, let me know, and we can make other arrangements...

what we are doing is not a tree (in spite of the thread's title), but more like a vine, which is fine with me...

if you would like to join the vine, it is not too late, simply copy the list, and add your Rocks Off screen name to it...
02-02-04 11:30 PM
jpenn11 This is a great idea! I hope I'm not too late:
_____

0. mac_daddy
1. Soul Survivor
2. glencar (B+P for 3)

glencar's B+Ps
a. Factory Girl
b. jpenn11
c.

Thanks!
02-03-04 09:01 AM
glencar PM me jpenn!

Mac, I'm thinking of a DVD vine for some Stones videos. They'll be a VHS transfer but they'll include almost everything up till 1997. Let me know what you think.
02-03-04 10:00 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:

Mac, I'm thinking of a DVD vine for some Stones videos. They'll be a VHS transfer but they'll include almost everything up till 1997. Let me know what you think.

I thinnk you are reading my mind, because that is what I am doing, too...

trying to get the analog gens out whenever possible, though...

02-09-04 03:24 PM
mac_daddy Glencar, what did you think of the two DVDs..?

_______

would you all be interested in some VCDs as well - I have some pretty good ones..?

[Edited by mac_daddy]
02-09-04 10:43 PM
glencar Macdaddy, I'm still awaiting the arrival of the DVDs like a nervously expectant Dad. Soul Survivor & I are PMing each other.
02-12-04 06:12 PM
mac_daddy #2 is ready and will go out in tomorrow's mail to Soul Survivor...

I am still floored that there is so little interest in this stuff...
02-12-04 09:08 PM
Soul Survivor MAc.....what do you mean #2?
02-12-04 09:15 PM
mac_daddy the next DVD - CS Blues...
02-12-04 09:25 PM
Soul Survivor Ooh gotcha. Man this is awesome. The only problem is, I don't have a burner and I would really like to keep a copy of these dvds. lol glencar, I apologize, I guess i've been hogging these DVD's. its just its hard to give them up. But ill have them in the mail soon, i promise, ill let you know. since i dont really have a burner, is there a way where I could have permanent copies?
02-12-04 09:53 PM
mac_daddy you could be glencar's 3rd B+P...

if that is the way this is going to work (with him handling B+Ps for the three of you), then maybe it will be more efficient for me to just send the future discs in this series to him first...

02-12-04 10:17 PM
Soul Survivor yeah, maybe that would work. because then I'll have a copy of my own, right?
02-12-04 10:24 PM
mac_daddy exactly...

so I guess glencar, as soon as you PM me with your mailing address, I will get this one out in the mail to you...

I am glad you like the DVDs, Soul Survivor. I think they are pretty good, too.

02-12-04 10:26 PM
Soul Survivor well meanwhile, what shall I do with the discs i have right now?
02-12-04 10:56 PM
mac_daddy send them to glencar...

also send him two blank DVD-Rs as per a B+P...

does that make sense..?
02-12-04 11:00 PM
glencar Mac, you still need me to PM you? SS should already have my info in a previous PM.
02-12-04 11:43 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mac, you still need me to PM you? SS should already have my info in a previous PM.

yes, so that I can send you CS Blues...
02-13-04 07:46 AM
Factory Girl Why is Soulie branching if he is sans burner??? What did I miss??
02-13-04 10:22 AM
mac_daddy I dont think you missed anything, I just think there was a bit of confusion....

02-13-04 10:24 AM
Factory Girl LOL, maccy. There was a bit of delusion...indeed.
02-13-04 07:56 PM
glencar Mac, you have PM!
02-13-04 07:59 PM
mac_daddy hmmm....

I don't see any from you. :o
02-13-04 07:59 PM
glencar That's because I forgot the "_" but it should be there now!
02-13-04 08:04 PM
mac_daddy the one without the "_" is me, too - when I first registered here, but I could never remember my password, so I had to do a new one...
Page: 1 2 3

BEST VIEWED HIGH