ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New US-tour in fall 2006?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th March 2006 01:14 PM
Gimme Shelter From Stones News Dot Com:According to unofficial but reliable sources, the Stones are booked for 18 U.S. dates in the fall of this year! Is that good news or what?! As soon as there are more details, I'll let you know!

8th March 2006 01:17 PM
Break The Spell Great news, hopefully they'll come back to the Cincinnati area, they haven't been here since 1994. I have had fun travelling to St. Louis, Cleveland and Columbus to see them though.
8th March 2006 01:18 PM
Joey
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:
From Stones News Dot Com:According to unofficial but reliable sources, the Stones are booked for 18 U.S. dates in the fall of this year! Is that good news or what?! As soon as there are more details, I'll let you know!

Qwest Center ?!?!

8th March 2006 01:21 PM
Gimme Shelter Sacramento??????
8th March 2006 01:23 PM
FPM C10 Oh GOD. Wonder how friggin' much the tickets will be by then?
8th March 2006 01:23 PM
Joey " .. hopefully they'll come back to the Cincinnati area, they haven't been here since 1994. "

THE WHO haven't played there since 1979

|
|
|
V

8th March 2006 01:39 PM
FPM C10 I saw them in Pittsburgh right after that. They made us all stay in our seats!

Joey, are there any Civil War battlefields in Nebraska?

8th March 2006 01:47 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:
" .. hopefully they'll come back to the Cincinnati area, they haven't been here since 1994. "

THE WHO haven't played there since 1979

|
|
|
V

I know, there was big fuss made in the news about them doing another tour and coming back here again. Sadly, many feel it was The Who's fault and they don't realize it was the fault of the place that had it for not opening the doors until right before the show started.

8th March 2006 01:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I think this will be true in fact I told you about this but based only in my imagination and my wishes. I said that I'll be back in the US for the Rocks Off summit in NYC in the upcoming tour a'la "No Security" in 2006
8th March 2006 01:55 PM
nankerphelge I have heard these rumblin's as well from two different and highly reliable sources.

It is part of the reason I am declaring this "Binge Fall '06!!!""

I may start drinking as early as spring!!!
8th March 2006 02:05 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Oh GOD. Wonder how friggin' much the tickets will be by then?

Prepare, because they will have to make up for the lack of interest/money in quite a lot of Euro cities.

Just an hour ago, I saw an ad on TV, announcing the Stones in Amsterdam in July/August, and it said in big blinking letters: EXTRA SHOW ADDED!!! On August 1... It went on sale 3 months ago and there are still GA field tix available. I felt sad watching the ad, it's a first. Never in my life have I seen ads on TV for Stones tickets, especially not after 3 months. Painful.

It also screamed: "It's not a concert, it's the Stones' Bigger Bang!"
Shiver...
8th March 2006 02:11 PM
FPM C10 The tour is a bust!!!!
8th March 2006 02:13 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I have heard these rumblin's as well from two different and highly reliable sources.

It is part of the reason I am declaring this "Binge Fall '06!!!""

I may start drinking as early as spring!!!

Oh , MY !!!!!

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

8th March 2006 02:38 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Oh , MY !!!!!

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Nebraska with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

You're POSTIN' baby!

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

MAN! How DO you come up with this brilliance? Wheeeeeee DOGGIES that is wild, WILD stuff! In FACT, that's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Pennsylvania with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

Hey, have you ever considered having Tom Posten as a guest on "That's Postin'!" ? See, cuz that would be funny, ha, becuz his name is Posten and it's about postin' and...

Anyway, keep up the good work! Some day you will have your OWN website!

PS: I tried to find a picture of Tom Posten and I got pictures of famous GOP criminal Tom DeLay!

What's up with THAT?

And a bunch of pictures of THIS guy:

And he's not Tom Posten either.

8th March 2006 02:51 PM
Joey " How DO you come up with this brilliance? Wheeeeeee DOGGIES that is wild, WILD stuff! In FACT, that's what my little friends and myself running around the Plains of Pennsylvania with knickers on and stick ball bats in our hands used to call "Postin'!"

Fleabit ....... I have been given a gift from the Heavens .... there is NO other way to explain such genius .

For My Baby ! :

“There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

8th March 2006 02:55 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

8th March 2006 03:11 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!?!

8th March 2006 03:50 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

8th March 2006 03:56 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!?!

8th March 2006 04:02 PM
pdog Anyone know the rumored cities, besides the usual suspects?
NY, LA, Chicago, Boston...
8th March 2006 04:03 PM
FPM C10 ...Omaha....
8th March 2006 04:18 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
pdog wrote:
Anyone know the rumored cities, besides the usual suspects?
NY, LA, Chicago, Boston...

I'm gonna say Toronto...
8th March 2006 04:20 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
...Omaha....

YES !!!!!

8th March 2006 04:24 PM
Break The Spell I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a date in KY or southern OH somewhere. Its not likely, but I have hope against hope. I'm always up for a good road trip though.
8th March 2006 04:29 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I'm always up for a good road trip though.

See ya in Omaha ........................

www.QwestCenter.com

8th March 2006 06:23 PM
Soldatti Great news.
8th March 2006 06:29 PM
pdog Joey,
He said a good road trip. We all know Nebraska is best viewed from 8 miles high.
8th March 2006 06:34 PM
GotToRollMe Damn, my heart just skipped a beat. Literally.
8th March 2006 08:19 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey,
He said a good road trip. We all know Nebraska is best viewed from 8 miles high.

Poi Dog Doggy ..................................

You shall NOT be greeted .
|
|
|
V
8th March 2006 08:42 PM
Paranoid_Android REPEAT AFTER ME...DEEE CEEE...DEEE CEEE...DEEE CEEE...

actually...if the rumours are correct...9 of those 18 shows will be in the nations capital...btw...I am personnally spreading those rumours!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)