ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New US-tour in fall 2006?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th March 2006 09:49 PM
iluvmickjagger07 dont forget to stop by dallas,tx
8th March 2006 10:03 PM
glencar Philly & DC/Balmore should probably get shows too. Also northern CA/Oregon & FLA & TX.
9th March 2006 11:04 AM
mmdog
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a date in KY or southern OH somewhere. Its not likely, but I have hope against hope. I'm always up for a good road trip though.

I think one of the best features of this tour has been the return to small markets. Cities like Omaha, Little Rock, Hershey, Albany and Durham. Honestly i would rather have places like that get shows than the big cities get club shows that most of us will never get into.
9th March 2006 11:07 AM
Joey
quote:
mmdog wrote:

I think one of the best features of this tour has been the return to small markets. Cities like Omaha, Little Rock, Hershey, Albany and Durham. Honestly i would rather have places like that get shows than the big cities get club shows that most of us will never get into.

mmdog ...................................

I would like to clutch you to me bosom and softly and gently and sweetly stroke your young , moist , sweaty , glistening , GLISTENING young mmdog doggity forehead and just say , ............... well ....... " THANKS " .... for being ..... well .... you's !!!!

You are much loved by The Joey !!!!

The Joeykins ! ®
9th March 2006 11:26 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
mmdog wrote:

I know what you mean, I hope this trend carries over into the fall tour as well as future tours. I'll always travel if I have to but I'd rather have it closer to home. It would be nice to see a Lexington show, Aerosmith just cancelled there so the Stones could come in and show the kids how to really rock.
9th March 2006 12:31 PM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
mmdog wrote:

At the risk of angering Joey, I have to say that though it's nice to see small markets added, a lot of people have reported lame audiences in these small markets...
9th March 2006 12:35 PM
glencar Well, tbe small markets don't have enough people willing to spend some cash on $350 tix. I'm glad to see the return to some of those markets but the Stones should be somewhat more realistic about how many people can afford those prices. Look at Europe!
9th March 2006 12:39 PM
nankerphelge For what it is worth, I have heard that it will be a stadium tour
9th March 2006 12:41 PM
glencar Bleech!
9th March 2006 12:53 PM
Break The Spell Another stadium tour?? I remember it was said that Licks would be the last big tour to feature stadiums, and that tours after that would be smaller scale. I like smaller places because you get better set lists.
9th March 2006 03:30 PM
Joey
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

At the risk of angering Joey, I have to say that though it's nice to see small markets added, a lot of people have reported lame audiences in these small markets...

You shall NOT be greeted !!!!!

.....now go home and get your shine box

[ Edited by ss ]

[Edited by Joey]
9th March 2006 04:54 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

9th March 2006 04:56 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!?!

9th March 2006 04:58 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

9th March 2006 04:58 PM
mmdog
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

I can't speak to all of them. However I road tripped to the Hershey show, and the crowd was great there. Albany crowd sounds great on the bootleg. I think it some ways these crowds are better, because they are less jaded and probably skew a little younger too. There were a little over 32,000 at Hershey. They had about 150 yards worth of floor seats, because they had to put the stage in the parking lot. They were all sold, it was event.
9th March 2006 04:59 PM
mmdog
quote:
Ihavelotsajam wrote:

I can't speak to all of them. However I road tripped to the Hershey show, and the crowd was great there. Albany crowd sounds great on the bootleg. I think it some ways these crowds are better, because they are less jaded and probably skew a little younger too. There were a little over 32,000 at Hershey. They had about 150 yards worth of floor seats, because they had to put the stage in the parking lot. They were all sold, it was event.
9th March 2006 05:00 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!?!

9th March 2006 05:00 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

9th March 2006 05:09 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

Nanky ?!?!

[Edited by Joey]
9th March 2006 05:24 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nanky ?!?!

Oh Joey!

Why lower the tone?

All the other phots were so tasteful before this one!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)