ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Bank Atlantic Center, Sunrise, FL - March 12, 2006
© Mike Bush with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Prince Return to archive Page: 1 2
9th March 2006 08:10 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Hey, Im watching you guys. This should all be about Prince!

Only joking.

There were some fantastic goals in the Champions League last night. Both Benfica goals were superb and Lyon played very well.
I am a Chelsea fan and was very dissapointed to see them go out. But I believe if we buy Shevchenko or Adriano we will be a much better team next year.

VS and BTS: you shall be greeted and we should watch a game together
Lyon did a great game, but Arsenal Real was the highlight!!
Chelsea has been spanked tactically..But it s still a great team, with great players.the forwards were very disapointing, except Crespo.

Well, Prince, hum, ok, yes, of course
9th March 2006 08:42 AM
glencar When "Cream" first acme out, I didn't like it much but lately it's been playing "in my head" & I will have to dust off the Greatest Hits CD & see if it's really that good.
9th March 2006 08:52 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
When "Cream" first acme out, I didn't like it much but lately it's been playing "in my head" & I will have to dust off the Greatest Hits CD & see if it's really that good.

I got to catch it Blue.
hope you re ok
9th March 2006 09:06 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Cream is really a very good song.

My favourite Prince Tunes are

1 Purple Rain
2 Rasberry Beret
3 Little Red Corvette
4 Nothing Compares 2 You
5 Diomonds and Pearls
6 When Doves Cry
7 Cream
9th March 2006 09:15 AM
glencar Thanks Ju! Next month I'll be in Normandy for a couple of days...

I know it's sappy but I do like that ballad "The Most Beautiful Girl In the World."
9th March 2006 09:18 AM
Break The Spell "Graffiti Bridge" has some good stuff on it, probably his most underrated album.
9th March 2006 12:29 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Thanks Ju! Next month I'll be in Normandy for a couple of days...

I know it's sappy but I do like that ballad "The Most Beautiful Girl In the World."

Don t forget your raincoat.If you take your stronger and most beautiful string feel free to come to Montpellier!!!

Everyone got sappy moments.I fell the same when I watch the pussycat dolls singer!
9th March 2006 12:38 PM
glencar Montpelier? I'll ahve to PM you if I do so. I'm flying to London & then taking the Chunnel to France for 2 days & then back for 2 days in Londres before flying back here.
9th March 2006 12:43 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
glencar wrote:
Montpelier? I'll ahve to PM you if I do so. I'm flying to London & then taking the Chunnel to France for 2 days & then back for 2 days in Londres before flying back here.

mhh.It s too short.
And due to the legendary competence of french railroad it becomes impossible
But if you can, you re welcome of course.
Egon wants to break the dancefloor too so he ll be happy if you can come in the south
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)