ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP Jeff Healey 1966-2008 Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd March 2008 08:33 PM
*ginda Since the couch is now "members only" I know not what Dead Pool you refer to.
3rd March 2008 08:38 PM
robpop
quote:
*ginda wrote:
Since the couch is now "members only" I know not what Dead Pool you refer to.

Sorry Ginda. Its best you don't know.
4th March 2008 07:40 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the first header for Jeff

4th March 2008 10:44 AM
glencar I heard this on the radio yesterday. To live 40 of your 41 years with cancer has got to be tough. Yet he lived a good life & did some nice work. RIP Jeff.
4th March 2008 11:03 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
I heard this on the radio yesterday. To live 40 of your 41 years with cancer has got to be tough. Yet he lived a good life & did some nice work. RIP Jeff.

He was only 41?....I thought he was older than that. He was very talented very early
4th March 2008 11:21 AM
glencar I thought he was older too but that's what CBS said last night. The cancer made him blind at an early age.
4th March 2008 08:19 PM
Kilroy What a sad thing but what a great talent.
One of the tapes I have is his version of While My Guitar Gently Weep, he invited Harrison to play the Clapton Lead Guitar part. I thought that was cool. RIP dude
4th March 2008 08:55 PM
WildBillGrover Here's a Dixieland tune with Jeff playing guitar and trumpet:

4th March 2008 09:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Kilroy wrote:
What a sad thing but what a great talent.
One of the tapes I have is his version of While My Guitar Gently Weep, he invited Harrison to play the Clapton Lead Guitar part. I thought that was cool. RIP dude

That's a great video, here it is without George

5th March 2008 02:19 AM
TampabayStone I'm coming back to this topic when I have time to put a little something together!
5th March 2008 06:27 PM
Sioux This was such a shock to read in the paper... Blind since the age of 1....always battling that rare form of cancer. Many would have just given up and had no life at all. Instead, Jeff used his incredible talents to satisfy his musical needs and to inspire, entertain, and move audiences everywhere. What a talent. What a tragic loss.
5th March 2008 11:20 PM
TomL Holy fuck, I have been out of the loop. Me and nanky went to his club before or after SARS and got lucky, he was playing. very sad. very sad.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)