ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UPDATE: I WON AGAIN!! now it was Experience Hendrix who sucks the way Abkco does Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th February 2008 12:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well, at least Al Hendrix had Leon in his 1996 will with 24% of the estate but later before Al passed, Janie was involved in planning Al's last will and testament and mysteriously Leon was removed from it. Leon says Al was sick by then and it was handled by the bitch
24th February 2008 12:54 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Well, at least Al Hendrix had Leon in his 1996 will with 24% of the estate but later before Al passed, Janie was involved in planning Al's last will and testament and mysteriously Leon was removed from it. Leon says Al was sick by then and it was handled by the bitch

Thanks VoodooChile; that's an important fact, I shouldn't left that out from my previous post.

BTW, good luck with the absurd youtube-battle.
edit: "absurd" in the way that they had the nerve to remove it again
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
24th February 2008 12:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Erik, I'm sure soon I will be back with good news, they don't own that video, they only shaved all the videos about Hendrix thinking they own everything related with him. Since this is not the case I think I'm gonna win again
24th February 2008 01:09 PM
Bitch
quote:
Well, at least Al Hendrix had Leon in his 1996 will with 24% of the estate but later before Al passed, Janie was involved in planning Al's last will and testament and mysteriously Leon was removed from it. Leon says Al was sick by then and it was handled by the bitch

This story is all too common, but usually its the greedy second wife who grabs it all! Then the children of the first marriage are taken out of the will. Unfortunately there isnt much that can be done if the will was written that way. Hell yeah, greed is a powerful driving force.
24th February 2008 01:37 PM
Bitch
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:

There's a most excellent book about Jimi Hendrix, and it also features the sad truth about "Experience Hendrix"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060562994/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
[by Erik_Snow]

Thanks ~ I'll look for this in the bookstores!
28th February 2008 03:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

Don't fuck with me Experience Hendrix, LLC

Dear Gerardo,

In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we've completed
processing your counter-notification regarding your video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqqaw9iN0Js

This content and your account has been restored.

What's next? Experience Hendrix, LLC sueing me because a portion of my moniker "Voodoo Chile" is the name of a Hendrix song?

28th February 2008 03:35 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:

Don't fuck with me Experience Hendrix, LLC

Dear Gerardo,

In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we've completed
processing your counter-notification regarding your video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqqaw9iN0Js

This content and your account has been restored.

What's next? Experience Hendrix, LLC sueing me because a portion of my moniker "Voodoo Chile" is the name of a Hendrix song?

Congrats, Voodoo!!

It's like watching "wrasslin" You are on a roll!!

28th February 2008 03:38 PM
Fiji Joe Nice job Voodoo!

It's a shame that all folks don't put up the battle you do...most just pack it in and we lose the vid...good work
28th February 2008 03:42 PM
Erik_Snow Way to go, VoodooChile - ah too bad you didn't get to give Janie a good ol' physical beating at the same time.
Great news, nevertheless
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
28th February 2008 05:44 PM
Tom Right on! Well done Voodoo
28th February 2008 08:38 PM
open-g Yeah, Well Done Voodoo

28th February 2008 09:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks everyone for your words and specially for your support in these kind of situations

Now that I finally won a second battle I'm more than happy. In the words of Friedrich Nietzsche: That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

29th February 2008 09:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, I wanna thank the bastards and now the comback of the video was without the problems I had in the previous takedown by Abkco, so the now it's fixed... it works fine everywhere

29th February 2008 10:09 AM
mojoman voodoo you should be pleased to know that clapton/winwood covered changes, little wing and voodoo chile the other night at madison square garden. voodoo chile was killer!!!
29th February 2008 10:10 AM
rogerriffin You`re the winner of a Novel Prize in Fucking Fan Fuckers!
29th February 2008 12:05 PM
icydanger
Bravo Voodoo,
Great it's back on! It serves to fight.

29th February 2008 12:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
mojoman wrote:
voodoo you should be pleased to know that clapton/winwood covered changes, little wing and voodoo chile the other night at madison square garden. voodoo chile was killer!!!

Wow, I want it!! Is there any way to get the recording?

One question, as you know there are two songs Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (Slight Return) Steve Winwood played in the first one for the original released version. Don't tell me they played that one, I mean Voodoo Chile and not Voodoo Child (Slight return)???? Please let know... hope it is Voodoo Chile and I'll be in Wonderland!!
29th February 2008 03:38 PM
mojoman
quote:

Wow, I want it!! Is there any way to get the recording?

One question, as you know there are two songs Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (Slight Return) Steve Winwood played in the first one for the original released version. Don't tell me they played that one, I mean Voodoo Chile and not Voodoo Child (Slight return)???? Please let know... hope it is Voodoo Chile and I'll be in Wonderland!!

voodoo chile.
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=185753
29th February 2008 10:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks mojo, don't have an account there, will try other way

These are the setlists

February 25, 2008 set list
Had To Cry Today
Low Down
Forever Man
Them Changes
Sleeping in the Ground
Presence of the Lord
Glad / Well Alright
Double Trouble
Pearly Queen
Tell The Truth
No Face
After Midnight
Split Decision
Ramblin' on My Mind
Georgia On My Mind
Little Wing
Voodoo Chile
Can't Find My Way Home
Dear Mr Fantasy

Encore: Crossroads

February 26, 2008 set list
Had To Cry Today
Low Down
Forever Man
Them Changes
Sleeping In The Ground
Presence Of The Lord
Glad / Well Alright
Double Trouble
Pearly Queen
Tell The Truth
No Face
After Midnight
Split Decision
Ramblin' on My Mind
Georgia On My Mind
Little Wing
Voodoo Chile
Can't Find My Way Home
Cocaine

Encore: Dear Mr Fantasy

February 28, 2008 Set List

Had To Cry Today
Low Down
Forever Man
Them Changes
Sleeping In The Ground
Presence Of The Lord
Glad / Well Alright
Double Trouble
Pearly Queen
Tell The Truth
No Face
After Midnight
Split Decision
Kind Hearted Woman Blues
Georgia On My Mind
Little Wing
Voodoo Chile
Can't Find My Way Home
Cocaine

Encore: Dear Mr Fantasy
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)