ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: UPDATE: I WON AGAIN!! now it was Experience Hendrix who sucks the way Abkco does Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th February 2008 11:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Can't believe it, now it was Experience Hendrix, LLC who deleted my video of The Stones with Hendrix. I already filled the associated DMCA Counter-Notification. I think I'm going to win again. Sorry to make a new thread about this but it sucks.

Also there are at least 4 copies of my video posted by others and they are there, up for all to see. So as ABKCO they go first for those videos with a lot of views not caring about the same material with a a few views.

What is pathetic here is that is the same old blues again, bastards making money from the talent of others, now some "relatives" of Jimi who are only in it for the money

Fuck them all!
11th February 2008 11:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqqaw9iN0Js
11th February 2008 11:48 PM
GotToRollMe Those fuckers! "Experience Hendrix, LLC?" Jimi must be spinnin' in his grave.

Go get 'em, Voodoo! Shoot to kill!
11th February 2008 11:55 PM
mojoman fuck them bunch of wankers!!!
17th February 2008 12:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Those fuckers! "Experience Hendrix, LLC?" Jimi must be spinnin' in his grave.

Go get 'em, Voodoo! Shoot to kill!

quote:
mojoman wrote:
fuck them bunch of wankers!!!

I will...
17th February 2008 03:04 PM
open-g Oh no, not that again - they really suck!

I hope you'll pull through again, Voodoo.

btw, I've seen your video on another site.
maybe it's better to not reveal it right now though.
18th February 2008 10:30 AM
Bitch

Ahh well at the Exp Hendrix concert in NYC Jimi's sister came on stage before the show to announce to the world that Jimi Hendrix was the greatest guitarist that ever lived, and after thinking it over, she may be right. I think she's in it to keep Jimi's memory alive & to keep the money train rolling.
18th February 2008 01:15 PM
icydanger
I wish you good luck Voodoo. Bonne chance, m...
The Jimi Hendrix Experience has affected more then one Youtuber. I miss many.
The estate exercises strict control over Jimi’s patrimony.
I can’t help but think he would have been frustrated by restricted diffusion of his music.
icy
18th February 2008 02:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Ahh well at the Exp Hendrix concert in NYC Jimi's sister came on stage before the show to announce to the world that Jimi Hendrix was the greatest guitarist that ever lived, and after thinking it over, she may be right. I think she's in it to keep Jimi's memory alive & to keep the money train rolling.

The problem is that she is NOT his sister, in the best case is half-sister but apparently is not a relative. Jimi was buried so they must prove it via DNA testing

18th February 2008 10:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
icydanger wrote:
The Jimi Hendrix Experience has affected more then one Youtuber. I miss many.

LOL yes, it was a massive shaving of Jimi's music

Poor Jimi, he must be upset wherever he is.

YouTube is again giving me GREAT support and in a very nice way, person-to-person

Wish I have time to make the videos I have plans for ABKCO and Experience Hendrix, LLC they suck, looks like is a competition about who sucks deeper!
18th February 2008 10:53 PM
robpop I'm sure they lost millions because of your You Tube video. LOL. Its not like they made a ton of money off of us.
18th February 2008 11:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What I think is that due to the huge amount of unreleased material by Jimi they made a lot of money, more than Jimi did, and now with the new internet era, torrents, legal and illegal download, legal download + e-mailing of downloaded material to friends, e-bay, etc they now do not make the same amount of money.

Also, the fact that the collectors and hard-core fans already have all the possible version of his recording

What's next?

Easy... copy Allen and ABKCO

• Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (slight return) (Radio Remix) Remix - Neptunes, The
  • Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (slight return) (Full Length Remix) Remix - Neptunes, The
  • Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (slight return) (Radio Remix) Remix - Fatboy Slim
  • Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (slight return) (Full Length Remix) Remix - Fatboy Slim
  • Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (slight return) (Radio Remix) Remix - Full Phatt
  • Voodoo Chile and Voodoo Child (slight return) (Full Length Remix) Remix - Full Phatt

Then... Third Stone from the Sun remixed for a cheap movie, to be sold via i-tunes and Real Rhapsody, later to be sold in a veru special package

Fuck both Abkco and these suckers
18th February 2008 11:48 PM
robpop DO it Vodoo!

19th February 2008 02:38 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
DO it Vodoo!

???

Photobucket
19th February 2008 02:40 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:
DO it Vodoo!

MAn, the Moe Green pic did not pop up the 1st time thru (x). Now my last post makes no sense.
19th February 2008 07:29 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Now my last post makes no sense.

It's ok. We're used to it.
20th February 2008 03:23 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

It's ok. We're used to it.

Photobucket

Silky Smooth.
20th February 2008 10:31 AM
ExileInLA fuck those rats.

just post the title as something like "cool guitarist" and only give your friends the heads up.

i'm so tired of this shit. are they really going to make money off of your one YouTube clip? for real...
20th February 2008 12:24 PM
sssoul [lighting the incense of another victory for VoodooChile]
20th February 2008 03:32 PM
parmeda
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Fuck both Abkco and these suckers

Hear, hear, Voo!
Fuck 'em.
...fuck 'em hard!

Vultures.
20th February 2008 05:06 PM
guitarman53 I wonder if Jimi ever knew his so called half-Sister, she's making millions from his name, what a bunch of bastards! but how did Abkco ever get involved with this? Jimi wasn't involved with them, or did his so called half-Sister sell out to Klein?
20th February 2008 07:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL the reason why they are mixed here is that both removed my video claiming they own the rights, I already won against ABKCO (listen Mick, hire me LOL) and I'm doing fine against "Experience Hendrix, LLC". I think I'm going to win.

ABKCO = "The Assholes & Bastards Klan Company"

LLC = The "Liar loser cunt" (for the so called half-sister that actually is not a relative)
20th February 2008 08:54 PM
guitarman53
quote:
LOL the reason why they are mixed here is that both removed my video claiming they own the rights, I already won against ABKCO (listen Mick, hire me LOL) and I'm doing fine against "Experience Hendrix, LLC". I think I'm going to win.

ABKCO = "The Assholes & Bastards Klan Company"

LLC = The "Liar loser cunt" (for the so called half-sister that actually is not a relative)

Great way of expressing it, Voodoo, & the words go along so well.
22nd February 2008 08:50 AM
Bitch
quote:

So what do you mean she isnt a relative? She was introduced as Jimi's sister at the Beacon, and I thought she must be his sister although her skin was a shade or 2 lighter than Jimi's.
22nd February 2008 08:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Janie is Jimi's step-sister, apparently is the daughter of Al Hendrix with his second wife... While Leon Hendrix is 100% brother of Jimi

Leon is playing here during Jimi's wake on October 1, 1970, and was his real 100% brother and friend

Jimi has only one son, James Sundqvist, but the Hendrix family doesn't recognize him as his son.

Janie met Jimi two or three times only and she got it all?

That's a real bitch not you bitch, you only use that as a moniker my dear bitch LOL

Apparently, is not a step-sister but the sister of Al Hendrix' second wife with another man, just look at Jimi's son and brother, they look like relatives but not Janie

Leon must request a DNA test

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
23rd February 2008 07:29 PM
Bitch OK Lets clear this up ~ Janie looks half white, so she must have a different mother. If Janie is the daughter of Jimi's father with a different mother, that makes her Jimi's half-sister. Thats different from a step-sister, who is a sister thru marriage, like if his father married her mother who already had a child. They are still considered step brother & sisters. That would make her a relative, but not a blood relative. If she is the sister of Jimi's father's second wife, that would actually make her his step-aunt.

I'm a whiz at this type of thing, a product of three broken homes. I have 1 step mother, one ex-step mother, 1 half sister, 2 half brothers and 2 ex step sisters. ugh.
[Edited by Bitch]
23rd February 2008 08:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well, if you see in my first post I wrotre "Half-sister" and in the second "step-sistsr" as that's the way I found it on line

Anyway she sucks, the way Allen does

James Sundqvist and Leon Hendrix ain't getting nothing while that bitch is gettin all

23rd February 2008 10:55 PM
Olompali Al Hendrix adopted Janie. She is the daughter of his second wife.
24th February 2008 09:17 AM
Bitch
quote:
Olompali wrote:
Al Hendrix adopted Janie. She is the daughter of his second wife.

That makes her Jimi's step sister, a non-blood relative, but still considered his sister because of the adoption. She may have loved Jimi as a brother, but in fairness to Jimi's son and brother, she should share the wealth of Jimi's estate with them. They have to fight for it if they want to get a piece of it. They are too laid back, its up to them to get an estate attorney and fight her for it. Maybe they dont care about the money.

Sorry Voodoo if I am annoying you with this stuff, but I never knew the background to any of Jimi's family and I find it interesting.
24th February 2008 11:02 AM
Erik_Snow
quote:
Bitch wrote:
She may have loved Jimi as a brother, but in fairness to Jimi's son and brother, she should share the wealth of Jimi's estate with them. They have to fight for it if they want to get a piece of it. They are too laid back, its up to them to get an estate attorney and fight her for it. Maybe they dont care about the money.

There wasn't any love between Jimi and Janie at all - they hardly even met.
Al Hendrix didn't want anything to do with Jimi Hendrix, before Jimi was a rich man. Al and his wife made Jimi sign a will - making sure everything would fall in their hands after Jimi's death. They're only in it for the money.
There's a most excellent book about Jimi Hendrix, and it also features the sad truth about "Experience Hendrix"
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060562994/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)