ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
BC Stadium, Vancouver, November 25, 2006
© The Province with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keiths doctor speaks Return to archive Page: 1 2
11th February 2008 05:01 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Greatest Buc of all time!

Ol Leroy was a great one..Derrick Brooks has been great too though
11th February 2008 05:06 PM
somebody
11th February 2008 06:13 PM
Soldatti Great read, cool dude.
11th February 2008 07:00 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Thank's for correcting the grammer mate! If you want to get out of here. Ya talk to me. If it's all the same to you mate, I'll drive that rig.

Can't help it, I'm just sic of the Aussie actors playin' Yanks. You guys are worse then candians as far as the penis envy goes.

jeez Tampa i wasn't looking to get into some kind of slanging match with you - it was the comparison to Kiwis that got me miffed (with toungue somewhat in cheek - but humour can get lost easily over the net) - you may not know but the aus./nz -relationship is not overly loving

as far as the actors/penis envy thing goes - i think that it is the reverse - if hollywood needs "real men" they, naturally enough, get australians to play them

"If you want to get out of here. Ya talk to me."
- huh??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
11th February 2008 07:40 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

jeez Tampa i wasn't looking to get into some kind of slanging match with you - it was the comparison to Kiwis that got me miffed (with toungue somewhat in cheek - but humour can get lost easily over the net) - you may not know but the aus./nz -relationship is not overly loving

as far as the actors/penis envy thing goes - i think that it is the reverse - if hollywood needs "real men" they, naturally enough, get australians to play them

"If you want to get out of here. Ya talk to me."
- huh??

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

I was just busting chops. Is that not a line from Mad Max 2, The Road Warrior?

I was in Costa Rica (Jaco Beach)a several years back with a buddy and we ran with these two Aussie dude pretty much the whole time. There was a mutual awe on the craziness that was brought to the table.
11th February 2008 07:42 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Ol Leroy was a great one..Derrick Brooks has been great too though

Brooks is the MAN! Will be the 2nd Buc to go HOF!
11th February 2008 07:43 PM
stonedinaustralia cheers Tampa
11th February 2008 07:45 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
cheers Tampa

Photobucket
11th February 2008 10:37 PM
somebody blah dee blah dee blah football blah blah blah

**B*O*R*I*N*G*
11th February 2008 10:38 PM
robpop
quote:
somebody wrote:
blah dee blah dee blah football blah blah blah

**B*O*R*I*N*G*

11th February 2008 10:46 PM
somebody I love Morrissey but he has become a cliche. All my gay little friends moved to Scotland to find him in the late 80's.. have you seen my friend little black Tony? He hated things to be RUDE.. and he stole my coca cola jacket.
11th February 2008 10:53 PM
robpop
quote:
somebody wrote:
I love Morrissey but he has become a cliche. All my gay little friends moved to Scotland to find him in the late 80's.. have you seen my friend little black Tony? He hated things to be RUDE.. and he stole my coca cola jacket.

This is fucked up. Stop me. I think I have heard this one before.

12th February 2008 02:31 PM
somebody wow how did we get to be so happy and gay on the Keith Dr. thread? just by eliminating footballspeak?

[Edited by somebody]
12th February 2008 06:05 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
somebody wrote:
wow how did we get to be so happy and gay on the Keith Dr. thread? just by eliminating footballspeak?

[Edited by somebody]

Tumbled??
12th February 2008 08:47 PM
TampabayStone I actually know this girl. Believe it or not she did not want me. Milagro.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2008_swimsuit/cheerleaders/milly-figuereo/

Photobucket

Feb 12, 2008 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders could be spotted all over the place in 2007, from the beaches of Hawaii to Conan O'Brien's late-night set.

It looks like 2008 will be no different. The next place you may catch a glimpse of a Buccaneers Cheerleader: Your mailbox, if you happen to be a Sports Illustrated subscriber. And soon.

In yet another example of the world-wide appeal of the Buccaneers Cheerleaders, second-year member Milly Figuereo will be featured in Sports Illustrated's wildly popular Swimsuit Issue. The issue, due to hit newsstands and mailboxes this week, will include a photo section devoted to Figuereo and 11 other NFL cheerleaders.

The 2008 Swimsuit Issue will be unveiled officially on Tuesday at a red-carpet release party in New York City. All of the participating cheerleaders will be at the party, rubbing shoulders with the athletes and well-known supermodels featured in the issue, though Figuereo plans to do a little afternoon reconnaissance for a sneak peak.

"I'm going to every bookstore and newsstand I see until I find it!" she said with a laugh.

Figuereo's eagerness is understandable. She has been sitting on this stunning piece of news for half a year. The photo shoot took place last summer in New York but the cheerleaders were instructed quite sternly to keep it a secret. Had news of that section in the issue been leaked, SI would have yanked it.

Since the Buccaneers' season ended in the first round of the playoffs in January, Figuereo's excitement has been even more difficult to contain.

"During the season we're doing so many things that you're able to put it in the back of your mind," she said. "But these last few weeks, since we found out about the release party, have been the absolute hardest. Now it's like, 'This is really happening! It's coming out soon.'"

Sports Illustrated decided to include NFL cheerleaders in the Swimsuit Issue after noticing how much traffic similar photo sections were attracting on its web site. They choose the Buccaneers Cheerleaders as one of 11 squads to feature, then requested pictures of several of the ladies on the squad. The magazine's editors then called the team to specifically request Figuereo.

To view images from resulting photo shoot on SI.com, please click here.

Figuereo isn't the first Buccaneers Cheerleader to participate in a photo shoot for a major magazine - Maxim and FHM. came calling in recent years – but this year's opportunity with Sports Illustrated was especially thrilling for the whole squad. SI's Swimsuit Issue has an undeniable world-wide cachet.

"Everybody on the team was so happy for me," said Figuereo. "Our squad – we're sisters. We go through everything together. After this news came down, I was getting text messages from everybody, somebody was even crying – that just makes you feel really, really good about what you're going up there to do. They selected one person, but anybody could have been selected from our squad. That one person is representing everyone. We're so proud of one another."

Within weeks of being selected, Figuereo was in New York with the rest of the hand-picked cheerleaders, working with SI's talented photographers and handlers. She now admits to being anxious as the photo shoot began, though she found a way to calm her nerves and give the photographers what they needed.

"It was absolutely amazing," she recalled. "I just kept on thinking, 'This is not happening.' I'm not going to say I felt completely comfortable. After awhile I felt like I was starting to get in a groove, but at the beginning I was extremely nervous. You hear the music going but it seems like it's going in slow motion.

"Finally, I had to take a step back and say, 'You know what? This is happening, so try to enjoy it.' I was so nervous. I just had to relax and tell myself, 'They picked you for a reason. They saw something in you.'"

Sandy Charboneau, the Buccaneers' cheerleading coordinator, accompanied Figuereo to New York for the appointment last summer and has also worked with all of the women on the squad at several Buccaneers Cheerleader Calendar photo shoots. She was impressed by how well all of the NFL's representatives did on the set, and says the magazine chose to expand the shoot, and possibly the section in the magazine, after working with the cheerleaders.

"Milly might have been nervous, but I was there and she did a fantastic job," said Charboneau. "I was really proud of her. This is so big - Sports Illustrated! We're all very excited."

Added Figuereo: "Everyone from SI was just so full of energy. And they said they were blown away by the cheerleaders and the energy we brought to the shoot. They work with models and sports stars, so it was great for them to say that about us."

Figuereo first became a Buccaneers Cheerleaders in 2006 and has loved every minute of her two years on the team. She knew that being on the squad can open some surprising doors, such as those aforementioned Maxim and FHM shoots, but really wasn't motivated by that factor.

"Never in a million years did I think this would happen for me," she said. "I never even thought about something like that for me. When you try out for the squad, you try out because you want to dance, because you love the team, because you know about the community events the team supports. You don't try out because you think you're going to get a photo shoot out of it. This is unbelievably humbling for me."

13th February 2008 03:22 AM
TampabayStone Are not the Aussies supposed to be awake by naw? WTF!
17th February 2008 10:43 AM
monkeyman2 thanks, Keef is so cool, love to hear good things about him.
17th February 2008 10:54 AM
Gazza
quote:
somebody wrote:
I love Morrissey but he has become a cliche. All my gay little friends moved to Scotland to find him in the late 80's..

Manchester is in Scotland?
17th February 2008 11:48 AM
somebody Hi Gazza, at the time I think it was 1989 Little TOny and all his #? friends left for Scotland to stalk the smiths who were on tour at the time and living there I think he said?? Anyway, I fear he is dead of the aids, cuz I haven't been able to find him.
19th February 2008 04:11 PM
Jaxx this is one bizarre story. i remember reading about it and i laughed and laughed. a brain surgeon in your entourage. sure makes it convenient if you're seeking a lobotomy.
19th February 2008 05:07 PM
Gazza
quote:
somebody wrote:
Hi Gazza, at the time I think it was 1989 Little TOny and all his #? friends left for Scotland to stalk the smiths who were on tour at the time and living there I think he said?? Anyway, I fear he is dead of the aids, cuz I haven't been able to find him.

The Smiths split in '87, I think, Lisa, so I guess it was before that. They wouldnt have lived in Scotland, though. Manchester is about 150 miles south. Bizarre level of devotion though - then again Morrissey and co. often inspired that sort of fanaticism. People actually topped themselves when the band broke up!
20th February 2008 02:26 PM
somebody Gazza you keep reviving the dead threads..

perhaps they are hiding in an "AONB" until the next Great Gay Band shows up..I prefer to think so..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennines

or maybe were lost in the Totley Tunnel

[Edited by somebody]
20th February 2008 05:39 PM
Gazza
quote:
somebody wrote:
Gazza you keep reviving the dead threads..

perhaps they are hiding in an "AONB" until the next Great Gay Band shows up..I prefer to think so..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennines

or maybe were lost in the Totley Tunnel

Is that a euphemism, like "Hershey Highway" ?
20th February 2008 06:33 PM
somebody
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Is that a euphemism, like "Hershey Highway" ?

nyuk nyuk nyuk..

I herd its rough country there.

Totley Tunnel……a back end view

must be a slow news day...

I am going to slide home now, on the slippery highway that is route 95. a bientot

[Edited by somebody]
28th February 2008 08:35 PM
gorda
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
great read here

tx to the peeps at IORR

Kiwi doctor rolls with the Stones

Oh my God! That man is gorgeous! And, he's a brain surgeon! And, he hangs out with the Stones! He's perfect for me! Is he married? Does he like short, fat Latin women? Next vacation, I'm going to Australia! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000oooooooooo!
28th February 2008 08:41 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
gorda wrote:

Oh my God! That man is gorgeous! And, he's a brain surgeon! And, he hangs out with the Stones! He's perfect for me! Is he married? Does he like short, fat Latin women? Next vacation, I'm going to Australia! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000oooooooooo!

Thanks.
No.
YES!!
I'll keep a shrimp on the barbie for ya.
28th February 2008 08:46 PM
fireontheplatter omg...here we go again. gorda is in heat again.
Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)