ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Press conference, Tokyo March 7, 2003
/Shizuo Kambayashi/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Damnit!...I said Voodoo Lounge Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-04-03 10:05 AM
telecaster Florida = Gods waiting room
03-04-03 10:07 AM
Maxlugar LOL!!!

Sublime, Telly.
03-04-03 10:10 AM
jb You jealous SOB's...it's 84 and sunny for the 5th day in a row..South Beach must have had 1/2 million people on Sunday and some of the hottest pussy I've seen since my last affair.
03-04-03 10:13 AM
Joey " Kansas City is not what I would call a trend setting town. "

<----- Josh , my Hebrew Brother , you are the greatest !

Amen little buddy !

AMEN !!!!!!

03-04-03 10:13 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
You jealous SOB's...it's 84 and sunny for the 5th day in a row..South Beach must have had 1/2 million people on Sunday and some of the hottest pussy I've seen since my last affair.

JB: Actually I am jealous, well not jealous but envious.

03-04-03 10:18 AM
jb Thank you Joey....as for you thinning top, my friend recently purchased a product called Topek...a fiber like powder that he applies to his thinning area...When we went out this weekend, it was amazing how full his thinning areas looked. Good luck my fiber friend!
03-04-03 10:25 AM
Fiji Joe Joey wrote:

" Kansas City is not what I would call a trend setting town. "

<----- Josh , my Hebrew Brother , you are the greatest !

Amen little buddy !

AMEN !!!!!!

Please Joey, you big Mutual of Omaha insurance having hack...don't you have a bible to be thumping...or a stalk of corn of which you can make sweet love to?

03-04-03 10:25 AM
Joey " Thank you Joey....as for you thinning top, my friend recently purchased a product called Topek...a fiber like powder that he applies to his thinning area...When we went out this weekend, it was amazing how full his thinning areas looked. Good luck my fiber friend! "

Josh , I wear a wig !

Do you know any specials going on right now in the Miami / South Beach Area ?????????

Please .................I's just gots to knows .......................

Developing.....................

Shecky !!!!!
03-04-03 10:28 AM
jb You should book a room at the Loews as that is were the boys stayed in 99..Right in the heart of South Beach ...you could probably get a good rate in the summer for around 200.00 a night....then again, you could probably get a better deal in Kansas City....
03-04-03 10:29 AM
Fiji Joe And JB...you're gonna start posting threads about trend setting?...what with your Jermaine Stewart jerry curl...Damn, it is true...I guess if you're around it long enough, "the rhythm IS gonna get you"
03-04-03 10:31 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
You should book a room at the Loews as that is were the boys stayed in 99..Right in the heart of South Beach ...you could probably get a good rate in the summer for around 200.00 a night....then again, you could probably get a better deal in Kansas City....

Loews? Is that were I should get a room with Andrea JB?

I bet she doesn't have tan lines

Oh ya, Voodoo Lounge is a great album
03-04-03 10:31 AM
jb El Debarg Fiji, El Debarge!!!!
Yes telecaster..you and your new wife should definitely check it out....sorry girls, but Tele is not available anymore!
[Edited by jb]
03-04-03 10:32 AM
Joey " You should book a room at the Loews as that is were the boys stayed in 99..Right in the heart of South Beach ...you could probably get a good rate in the summer for around 200.00 a night....then again, you could probably get a better deal in Kansas City...."

Josh , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and gently stroke your soft yet bristling Persian Forehead and tickle you with my erect nipples .

Shecky !

03-04-03 10:33 AM
jb Thank you Joey...sorry about you and Max...he was mad at me as well, but we had a reconcilliation.
03-04-03 10:48 AM
Joey " Thank you Joey...sorry about you and Max...he was mad at me as well, but we had a reconcilliation. "

No problem my fellow Jewish Brother .Maxy and I have been fighting for four solid years now ............................Actually , our four year anniversary is FAST approaching -- March 7th , I believe .........you know , the date he called me a SH##Stain for the very first time after I criticized " Dirty Work " .

And this happened the day AFTER he returned from his honeymoon --- You figure it out !!!!!

And now , for everyone's pure and unadulterated entertainment pleasure , THIS :

Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jac Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Ja Jacky

Jacky !

03-04-03 10:52 AM
Maxlugar "Please Joey, you big Mutual of Omaha insurance having hack...don't you have a bible to be thumping...or a stalk of corn of which you can make sweet love to?"

I would like to cup the back of your head and DRIVE it hard into my chest and hold it there while I say solemn and heartfelt thanks and praise to you.

Your posts are getting better each time out.

MAXY!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
03-04-03 11:01 AM
Joey " I would like to cup the back of your head and DRIVE it hard into my chest and hold it there while I say solemn and heartfelt thanks and praise to you. "

Thanks Max !

Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST