ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Press conference, Tokyo March 7, 2003
/Shizuo Kambayashi/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Albums in their entirety... Return to archive Page: 1 2
03-01-03 11:44 PM
MarthaMyDear Gary, you scare me... lol.............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
03-03-03 08:20 AM
gypsymofo60 Jagger and his-(in Keith's words), jerk off band did 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking?' in Melbourne in'88. They've never done 'Too Much Blood'............?????? What a waste!
03-03-03 11:54 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Do you guys really think that J.Garner is sexier than Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra?
J. Garner is so "freshly scrubbed" looking. But, hey, knock yourselves out.

Well, since Pam and Carmen are cartoon characters rather than flesh and blood, and are mostly comprised of silicone and other materials not normally found in nature, I don't find them particularly sexy. Impressive from an engineering point of view - "Wow! How does she stand upright?" - but not sexy. They're trying too hard, or their surgeons are. Plus, "sexy" usually implies that the viewer is imagining having sex with them, and I wouldn't dream of going where Kid Rock or Dennis Rodman have been. Yuck!

Jennifer Garner looked good on Letterman or Conan or whatever talk show I saw her on the other week, but that was simply because she was wearing a slinky black dress that left her very realistic looking (and normally-sized) breasts hanging out the front. Despite what I said about Pam and Carmen, I am a sucker for breasts...um...wait...no...yes, I guess that IS what I meant! But otherwise Jennifer doesn't really flip my switch either.
03-03-03 12:33 PM
Maxlugar But otherwise Jennifer doesn't really flip my switch either.
[/quote]

You make Maxy cry and shake violently!
03-03-03 12:40 PM
nankerphelge I agree with FPM on this one. Pam and Carmen -- way to artificial in every sense of the word. Jenny -- no Heather Locklear, that's for sure!

Here's something to think about:

Janie Skinner!!

MMMMMM
yummy!
03-03-03 12:45 PM
Mikey Continental Drift was the background music played during the lead-up to the Band's "Start me up" intro on the Steel Wheels tour.

Does that count?
03-03-03 08:08 PM
Gazza No..because it wasnt played live. It was a pre-recorded sample taken directly from the "Steel wheels" album
03-03-03 08:48 PM
Joey Remember when the 1980 Olympic ( sorry Irina ) Hockey Team won the Gold Medal and the following week " Sports Illustrated " put on their cover that captionless shot of the celebrating American Team ??????????????????????????

" 1986:
Fight
Hold Back
had It With You
Too Rude
Winning Ugly
Back To Zero
Dirty Work
Sleep Tonight "

Nothing more needs to be said ............................

J.
03-04-03 07:29 AM
Maxlugar You make Maxy cry and snort snot from his nose.
03-04-03 09:42 AM
Joey ******************** NEW MATERIAL ALERT ************************************

" You make Maxy cry and snort snot from his nose. "

********************* NEW MATERIAL ALERT *************************************

Thanks Max !!!!

Jacky !

Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST