ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NSC: How is it to be a father?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th February 2007 02:00 AM
pdog "What's with all the kafluffle down on Main Street?
28th February 2007 02:23 AM
Brainbell Jangler When I come home baby
And I've been working all night long
I put my daughter on my knee, and she say
"Daddy, what's wrong?"
I put my head on her shoulder
She whispers in my ear so sweet
You know what she says?
"Daddy, you're a fool to cry
You're a fool to cry
And it makes me wonder why."
28th February 2007 07:09 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Saturday night. Nice party with the Mc Fly crew, the girls were here too when suddently Ms Mc FLy whispered in my ear "I want a baby"...ouch!!! "

Juma ..........

Juma .. Juma ...

You make Joey Shudder ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Sea .. Scroll !

Hi Joey after this scene I ve drunk 5 shooters of rhum now Im ok
28th February 2007 07:12 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
just because she wants one
ask yourself...do i want one?

do you really want to be listening to dogshit...i mean godess in the doorway for the rest of your life?

yes I want one but not right now.
next year will be cool for that and she seems to agree so...goddess in the doorway is lost in my cd pile, nowadays Im more into BB king old stuff,new barbarians, us tour 81 and JGeils band
28th February 2007 07:15 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Zack wrote:
Ju, mon ami . . .

One thing, though. You have to give up weed. One day I saw my two-year-old pick up the bong, then go for the dish and try to fill it! Quel horreur! I managed to hide it for a few more years, but ultimately it had to go.

Will be fuckin'hard buddy!!!
I gave up bong a few years ago and only smoke joints...my weed box is on top of my furnitures (I also got a dog who eats everything on the table!!)
28th February 2007 07:18 AM
Jumacfly Thanks you all for your nice comments.
See ya next year for the pics
Now, I got one year to get drunk, having sex orgies, discover a maximum of drugs and banging all the secretaries at my office

Moonie, I ll send you my little girl for holydays, right??
28th February 2007 08:02 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Will be fuckin'hard buddy!!!
I gave up bong a few years ago and only smoke joints...my weed box is on top of my furnitures (I also got a dog who eats everything on the table!!)

Vaporizers, gentlemen. Smoking is soooooo 20th Century.....weed and kids CAN go together!!

and do

28th February 2007 12:09 PM
Honky Tonk Man I'm never having kids, at least not if I can help it. The most responsible thing you could ever do in life is to not marry and have children in my opinion.
28th February 2007 12:26 PM
Paranoid_Android Remember...ANYONE can beome a father (just ask Melissa Ethridge -sp-)...but not EVERYONE can be a dad!!!
28th February 2007 12:31 PM
mojoman
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I'm never having kids, at least not if I can help it. The most responsible thing you could ever do in life is to not marry and have children in my opinion.

i thought the same thing for my young adult life and now i feel like i made a great mistake for they are the best years to be a parent. you may not have the money but you have the energy and that is what your kids need the most of. my earlier attitude and that of many of my peers has dire consequences for our civilization.
28th February 2007 12:36 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
mojoman wrote:

i thought the same thing for my young adult life and now i feel like i made a great mistake for they are the best years to be a parent. you may not have the money but you have the energy and that is what your kids need the most of. my earlier attitude and that of many of my peers has dire consequences for our civilization.

Well, I'm 23 so I guess it's natural that I don't want to be a parent anytime soon. I just hate the idea. Marriage too
28th February 2007 12:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
The most responsible thing you could ever do in life is to not marry and have children in my opinion.

Agreed. But the only way to avoid marriage and/or reproducing is to quit drinking, and who is going to do that?
28th February 2007 03:03 PM
lotsajizz drinking is bad

I'm bad

but you shouldn't!!

28th February 2007 03:07 PM
pdog most men have kids to prove to thier friends they got laid....
28th February 2007 03:32 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
most men have kids to prove to thier friends they got laid....

in my sons case it was immaculate conception
28th February 2007 03:33 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:

in my sons case it was immaculate conception

Are you raising Feejus?
28th February 2007 03:36 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are you raising Feejus?

more like adolf hitler........
28th February 2007 04:25 PM
Paranoid_Android Remember...it takes 3 minutes to become a father...and a lifetime to be one
28th February 2007 05:14 PM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Agreed. But the only way to avoid marriage and/or reproducing is to quit drinking, and who is going to do that?

NOT ME!

Ah, I don't know my future yet. I'll just have to wait and see. I'll keep everyone informed!
28th February 2007 08:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I'm never having kids, at least not if I can help it. The most responsible thing you could ever do in life is to not marry and have children in my opinion.

You are mistaken. If the most responsible people decline to reproduce, then only the irresponsible will do so. Trust me, the irresponsible have no qualms about makin' babies. Before long, if everyone followed your suggestion, there will be no responsible people left. The future of the species and the planet depends upon the propagation of quality genetic material.
28th February 2007 08:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

NOT ME!

Ah, I don't know my future yet. I'll just have to wait and see. I'll keep everyone informed!

It was a joke my young friend.

Life just happens to you. You'll either have kids, or you won't. Either way is the way it goes......
28th February 2007 08:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

You are mistaken. If the most responsible people decline to reproduce, then only the irresponsible will do so. Trust me, the irresponsible have no qualms about makin' babies. Before long, if everyone followed your suggestion, there will be no responsible people left. The future of the species and the planet depends upon the propagation of quality genetic material.

Are you saying Britney is pregnant again?
28th February 2007 08:54 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
pdog wrote:

Are you saying Britney is pregnant again?

Yes, and Howard K. Stern is the father.
28th February 2007 08:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Yes, and Howard K. Stern is the father.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)