ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heather Mills will be on "Dancing with the Stars" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
21st February 2007 02:04 PM
Factory Girl
from ccn.com 2/21/07

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/21/dancing.mills.ap/index.html

I'm looking forward to this already.
21st February 2007 02:26 PM
texile apollo anton ohno?
the olympic athlete?
he's too young to be in that crap...

as for heather,
i guess we should be grateful the stones women are not that cheesy.

21st February 2007 02:48 PM
jb God bless this wonderful woman!!! She deserves all of our praise for exposing the Macca for the phony he is. I admire her greatly and wish her great success on "Dancing with the Stars". Hopefully, Bono and Sting will
also eventually be exposed for the phonies they are. The Police , U2, the Beatles, Dylan, Led Zeppelin,The Eagles, Prince, and Pink Floyd all suck compared to the greatest band of all time-The Rolling Stones. The current gross for ABB(447 million USD) will be challenged, but with additional Euro dates, we can/must break 500 million and show the world, once again, why we are the best!!!!! I am sick and tired of reading how great these bands/performers are......especially ostensibly on Rolling Stones message boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough of the sucking already!!!!

P.S.-Prince sucked at the Super-Bowl!!!! He is neither a talented guitar player or lyricists, and the true Stones fan, reject him (see 1981 booed off stage by real fans).

21st February 2007 02:51 PM
Some Guy Hi jb.
21st February 2007 02:52 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hello JB!! Nice to see you postin'..You have been missed!!!
21st February 2007 02:53 PM
LadyJane He's baaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Hi jb.

Notice I did not put Van Halen in that category!!! Will be in Atlanta April 29th at the Buckhead Ritz once again.

Hello LJ and PDM........
[Edited by jb]
Nellcote HA!
Dancing with Stumpy!
Talk about train-wreck TV...
Only in America...
21st February 2007 02:55 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
HA!
Dancing with Stumpy!
Talk about train-wreck TV...
Only in America...

Say hi to "Daddy Brady" for me................
21st February 2007 02:55 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Notice I did not put Van Halen in that category!!! Will be in Atlanta April 29th at the Buckhead Ritz once again.

Yes, that will be cool, free room?. The Sheriff is back, simmer down now.
21st February 2007 02:56 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Yes, that will be cool, free room?. The Sheriff is back, simmer down now.

No...taking my son to WWE backlash" for Christ's sake!!!! We are also going to of all places, godforsaken Detroit April 1st for Wrestle-mania 23!!!!! I am back on "tour"
21st February 2007 02:58 PM
Factory Girl jb, please check pm.
21st February 2007 02:58 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:

No...taking my son to WWE backlash" for Christ's sake!!!! We are also going to of all places, godforsaken Detroit April 1st for Wrestle-mania 23!!!!! I am back on "tour"

lmfao. You at the WWE????????

Joshy..TomL taking son to Wrestlemania as well.

You two should drink together to ease the pain.

LJ.
21st February 2007 03:00 PM
Some Guy Back in the day my favorite wrestler was Austin Idol and Mr. Wrestling #2.
21st February 2007 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

lmfao. You at the WWE????????

Joshy..TomL taking son to Wrestlemania as well.

You two should drink together to ease the pain.

LJ.

Funny!!! I will be at the Dearborn Ritz-Carlton(the cheapest price I have ever paid for a room there). TomL is a nice man..we met up a few times over the years....
[Edited by jb]
21st February 2007 03:25 PM
voodoopug If anyone makes any unkind remarks towards you while in Detroit, simply threaten to bring up the horrendous ticket sales in 2005 for the Stones and how Detroit is no longer a stones town anymore.
21st February 2007 03:30 PM
parmeda pug? Am I missing something?

Our mutual friend refused to grace his presence in the Windy City - numerous times mind you... because he feared for his safety.

Am I reading this correctly? Is he really going to the gang-bangin'-thug-central of the country? WITH HIS CHILD IN TOTE????

...I don't get it.

21st February 2007 03:41 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
pug? Am I missing something?

Our mutual friend refused to grace his presence in the Windy City - numerous times mind you... because he feared for his safety.

Am I reading this correctly? Is he really going to the gang-bangin'-thug-central of the country? WITH HIS CHILD IN TOTE????

...I don't get it.

I am doing it for the kids(see Stones mini return tour to NA last year).
21st February 2007 03:45 PM
jb
quote:
wrote:

You shall be greeted!!!!!!!!
21st February 2007 03:54 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
TomL is a nice man..we met up a few times over the years....

TomL is a big fan of Paris Hilton's Pee Pee . Word !
21st February 2007 03:58 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

TomL is a big fan of Paris Hilton's Pee Pee . Word !

Paris Hilton is what America is all about....unlike lazy , spoiled, heiresses, she works very hard for her money. I still would love to bang Eva Longoria.
21st February 2007 03:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Detroit is dangerous, but lets face it. The city is on such an emotional downer since the realization of 2005 Stones Ticket Sales hit home to the movers and shakers in Detroit. They are far too depressed to commit violent crimes at a rate they are capable of. ALso, many top wrestlers (very intimidating) will be staying at the Ritz and will deter any such behavior.
21st February 2007 04:11 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

21st February 2007 04:18 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Paris Hilton is what America is all about....unlike lazy , spoiled, heiresses, she works very hard for her money. I still would love to bang Eva Longoria.

She is a very personable young lady .

Paris is really the history of this great country --- with all of its turmoil , bombast , passions and emotions --- indeed , it is all there , all in one woman , and if you like sex it is like being at the feet of a giant.

J.

21st February 2007 04:26 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

and if you like sex it is like being at the feet of a giant.

giant assed ugly friggin feet.
21st February 2007 04:29 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

giant assed ugly friggin feet.

21st February 2007 04:30 PM
Some Guy homeless?
21st February 2007 04:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
homeless?

CORRECT!!!

heres another...

Eddie? Or Homeless?
21st February 2007 04:35 PM
Some Guy homeless, thats my final answer.
21st February 2007 04:38 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
homeless, thats my final answer.

Correct!

It was actually a trick question. Its Eddie and he's homeless. Judges will let it count!!

Final round...

remember you have one life line still left....

Eddie? Or Homeless?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)