ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heather Mills will be on "Dancing with the Stars" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
23rd February 2007 04:12 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Um, I'll be wearing tennis whites & golf clothes.

I am leaving the board ................ for good .
23rd February 2007 04:14 PM
glencar GFR!
24th February 2007 05:05 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
GFR!

I am not feeling the ' love ' around here .
24th February 2007 06:33 PM
glencar Later tater.
24th February 2007 07:14 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Later tater.

See ya Blue :

24th February 2007 07:16 PM
gypsy "Um, I'll be wearing tennis whites & golf clothes."
24th February 2007 07:17 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
"Um, I'll be wearing tennis whites & golf clothes."

Gypsy .....................................

You are on FIRE !!!!!!!!
24th February 2007 08:09 PM
glencar I kicked some ass today, Joey. You're up next.
25th February 2007 05:08 AM
JumpingKentFlash I wanna see this. Heather Mills doing a round of "Simon Says" should be worth a watch.

"Simon says clap your hands".
"Simon says two steps right".
"Simon says stand on one leg".

Tee hee....
25th February 2007 05:09 PM
Joey
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
I wanna see this. Heather Mills doing a round of "Simon Says" should be worth a watch.

"Simon says clap your hands".
"Simon says two steps right".
"Simon says stand on one leg".

Tee hee....

Jumping Jack !

I had no IDEA Heather was a Hooker .

NO idea .
25th February 2007 05:22 PM
mojoman she's in the upcoming pirates of the carribean
26th February 2007 09:57 AM
Ten Thousand Motels MILLS' DANCING APPEARANCE INFURIATES THE DISABLED

SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY's estranged wife HEATHER MILLS' forthcoming appearance on US TV show DANCING WITH THE STARS has angered a disabled group in her native Britain, who claim her ability to dance means she is able-bodied. Mills wears prosthetic limb after losing her left leg below the knee following a 1993 road accident in London. After the charity campaigner confirmed she would be a contestant on the show next month (MAR07), the Federation Of Disabled People claim she has no right to use the blue disabled badge on her Mercedes car, which gives users priority parking in public places and in car parks. The Federation's spokesperson KATHY GORDON says, "Clearly she has mobility so she should refrain from using the badge. It's not fair on other disable people."

26/02/2007 12:47
contactmusic.com

26th February 2007 03:04 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
MILLS' DANCING APPEARANCE INFURIATES THE DISABLED

SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY's estranged wife HEATHER MILLS' forthcoming appearance on US TV show DANCING WITH THE STARS has angered a disabled group in her native Britain, who claim her ability to dance means she is able-bodied. Mills wears prosthetic limb after losing her left leg below the knee following a 1993 road accident in London. After the charity campaigner confirmed she would be a contestant on the show next month (MAR07), the Federation Of Disabled People claim she has no right to use the blue disabled badge on her Mercedes car, which gives users priority parking in public places and in car parks. The Federation's spokesperson KATHY GORDON says, "Clearly she has mobility so she should refrain from using the badge. It's not fair on other disable people."

26/02/2007 12:47
contactmusic.com

Interesting Postin'
26th February 2007 03:08 PM
pdog Joey!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
26th February 2007 03:09 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Joey!

YES ! : JOEY
26th February 2007 03:10 PM
pdog joey
26th February 2007 03:11 PM
pdog JOEY!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
27th February 2007 08:01 AM
glencar Dancing W/the Stars is one reality show I've skipped but this version has that train wreck appeal...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)