ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keno Hospitalized Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th February 2007 01:10 AM
Brainbell Jangler Send your positive thoughts and prayers to our Stonesian brother webmaster.
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=209818&P=0&T=209818
20th February 2007 02:11 AM
The Wick Hope he feels better and gets well soon. One of the best and most informative sites on the web.
20th February 2007 03:00 AM
Honky Tonk Man Fuck. I hope he gets better. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Keno's site. I almost failed at scholl because I spent so much time there!
20th February 2007 04:34 AM
Gazza Sorry to hear about this. Hope he's feeling better soon.
20th February 2007 07:51 AM
Factory Girl Keno's one of the founding fathers of Stonesian Internet.

I use to do some heavy posting at GAsx3.

I hope that he recovers very soon!

Your friend,

FG!
20th February 2007 09:43 AM
Joey

Hope Brother Keno gets feeling better very soon .
20th February 2007 09:51 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl My most sincere best wishes for him, hope he recovers soon.
20th February 2007 10:06 AM
mojoman brother keno get well soon!!!
20th February 2007 10:30 AM
Starbuck many of us owe it to our favorite dope smoking, cat stevens lookaliking, cloud watching, liberal lusting, tower building munchmaster!
20th February 2007 11:13 AM
nankerphelge I tried to post on GasX3 but it no longer remembers me.

Best wishes to you Keno - hope you make a full recovery!
20th February 2007 11:15 AM
Jumping Jack Flank pain?
20th February 2007 12:15 PM
glencar Best wishes, Keno. I'm going to contact my sources in the administration & get you the best health care possible!
20th February 2007 12:23 PM
CraigP Man, I hope he is okay.

I, too, have spent many school hours on his site (and probably learned more than what I would have if I was participating in class!)

Best wishes...
20th February 2007 12:28 PM
Saint Sway Keno's was the 1st Stones board I posted at. And is essentially what led me to here.

Please dont hold that against him.

Get well Keno
20th February 2007 01:59 PM
texile get better keno....

i was always a little hesitant about treading the message board waters...until i became a gasser - a very welcoming group.
but the community i felt there was a great way to introduce myself to an enitre universe of fellow stones fans...it was my very first experience really talking about my personal connection to the stones and Keno is responsible for that.
the only reason i stopped posting there was because my computer at the time was too slow and it became hard to post......
but those guys are great.

20th February 2007 05:45 PM
fireontheplatter if you don't get well soon i am going to come over there and kick your ass.....
20th February 2007 07:49 PM
Throwaway such an informative and, essentially, a groundbreaking webmaster. Best wishes to him an his family
20th February 2007 08:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot Did he go in to finally get circumsized?
21st February 2007 12:36 AM
Starbuck
21st February 2007 06:24 PM
pdog Keno is home, but the pnuemonia is as bad as it can get....
There's good news, I saved a ton of money on my car insurance!
21st February 2007 06:34 PM
Joey

Stay Strong Keno ..................
21st February 2007 07:08 PM
Riffhard Get well Lew. I certainly hope that you kick this thing in the ass,and have no doubts that you will.

Keno's board was the reason that I found RO as well. While I posted at Gassx3 for some time there came a time when the mood of the board left me a bit sour,and surely the feeling was mutual . That,however,does not mean that I don't have many fond memories of posting there or of my relationship with Keno. He's one of the old timers from way back during the StonesWorld days. Jumping Jack Flash was his handle if memory serves? Anyway,good luck and good health old friend!

Riffy
21st February 2007 07:18 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Pnuemonia can be some bad shit. Like high blood pressure, I always thought pnuemonia was like having flat feet or a cold or something like that. It's only in recent years that I've started paying more attention.
Get well Keno, I hope alot of good vibes are sent your way at this time.
21st February 2007 07:38 PM
Jethrostone Yeah, same here. His site is one of the best. Hope he feels better.
21st February 2007 09:50 PM
MrPleasant I don't know the man but I wish him well.
25th February 2007 09:38 AM
Honky Tonk Man Wonderful post Riffhard and so all true. Every word of it.
25th February 2007 09:47 AM
thejuf get well soon, Keno
25th February 2007 10:39 AM
GotToRollMe Best Stones lyrics pages on the net.
Hope you make a complete recovery, Keno.
25th February 2007 11:22 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Well, I hope Keno reads this thread.

Look when you reach a certain age, you dodge one bullet and there's another one coming right behind it. If you're lucky you can dodge most of them, but sooner or later...
Alot of my friends have alot of health issues and alot have died young already.
25th February 2007 01:27 PM
glencar Mainers aren't very tough...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)