ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keno Hospitalized Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th February 2007 02:10 PM
Factory Girl Get well Keno!
25th February 2007 09:02 PM
tumbled how is keno doing?
25th February 2007 09:26 PM
pdog
quote:
tumbled wrote:
how is keno doing?

very sick... His daughter wrote on his board a few days ago...

"As far as how he is doing. He is still a very sick man, but nowhere as bad as a few days ago. He still cannot talk, which is driving him mad, yesterday he finally got out of bed for s short time. Actually he hasn't been in bed at all, as he can't lie down flat, so he stays put in his old recliner in his bedroom. Sitting straight up takes about 20 minutes for him to achieve, then about another 10 minutes for him to stand up. He is still having a problem with couching and hyperventilating when he does this (and if he tries to talk). His appetite has finally come back, even if only a little. From last Wednesday till his hospital stay on Saturday, he had one tuna sandwich, he ate nothing in the hospital, and didn't eat this week till Wednesday. He is eating twice a day now, only home made chicken soup, but that is better than nothing."
27th February 2007 07:18 PM
tumbled ow. I am so glad to hear tho that he is out of the hospital. Keno has been a great resource to me personallhy on my lyrics questions thru the lyrics board he has.. I hope he has some good strong antibiotics. That he has a strong family is that which saves you. Pneumonia viral mostly is more virulent now than ever, recently we lost monica dandelion (fan since 1965 saw first in seattle 1965) and colin russell of CA both regulars of www.mickjagger.com just recently and my ex boyfriend (NSC) died last night of some non-breathing something. its out there buddies. take good care of your body. omega3's and betacarotene and lots of veggies. fresh air and sunshine.
and exercise.

here is my beautiful friend in happier times 3 yrs ago:

and his favorite song:

lots of us are missing him 2 night. and you can thank vodka for this result

please.
[Edited by tumbled]
[Edited by tumbled]
28th February 2007 12:08 AM
Bitch Keno's lyrics pages are the best! Hope Keno recovers as amazingly well as Keef did.

28th February 2007 07:17 AM
Gazza
quote:
tumbled wrote:
ow. I am so glad to hear tho that he is out of the hospital. Keno has been a great resource to me personallhy on my lyrics questions thru the lyrics board he has.. I hope he has some good strong antibiotics. That he has a strong family is that which saves you. Pneumonia viral mostly is more virulent now than ever, recently we lost monica dandelion (fan since 1965 saw first in seattle 1965) and colin russell of CA both regulars of www.mickjagger.com just recently and my ex boyfriend (NSC) died last night of some non-breathing something.

Christ, thats awful. Sorry to hear about that.
28th February 2007 12:12 PM
Honky Tonk Man That makes for very sad reading tumbled
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)