ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anna Nicole wows US Supreme Court (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st March 2006 03:02 PM
jb
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

I was hiding under a table at Joe O's...I am afraid of Repuglicans!!!!!!

The SS told me...I looked across street but could not locate........
1st March 2006 03:06 PM
Joey " The SS told me...I looked across street but could not locate........"

1st March 2006 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" The SS told me...I looked across street but could not locate........"

Sing me a song, I'm the Piano Man!!!!
1st March 2006 03:10 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Sing me a song, I'm the Piano Man!!!!

Notice the " Finger Light " on the right hand in case I " Fall Down " .
1st March 2006 03:16 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:

The SS told me...I looked across street but could not locate........

I was cleverly disguised!

1st March 2006 03:16 PM
jb Yes!!!!!!!!!!
1st March 2006 03:35 PM
nankerphelge Fact is, the old guy married her, whether for her boobs, her hair, or her good head...on her shoulders.

As his wife, she is legally entitled to her fair share, whatever that may be.
1st March 2006 03:43 PM
Break The Spell

[/quote]

Ol' Dubya gets ambushed for attempting the Brokeback Mountain look.
1st March 2006 03:48 PM
FPM C10

Nobody move or the retard gits it!
1st March 2006 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Fact is, the old guy married her, whether for her boobs, her hair, or her good head...on her shoulders.

100% correct (Ceramic Law!!!!!!!!!!)
1st March 2006 04:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

100% correct (Ceramic Law!!!!!!!!!!)

sadly, if she does win the money, she will need to hire excellent people ot manage it or I can see another Mike Tyson Scenario (see becoming broke by paying a large entorage and buying exotic tigers)
1st March 2006 05:01 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Fact is, the old guy married her, whether for her boobs, her hair, or her good head...on her shoulders.

My sentiments exactly. That son of his seems like a sour grapes kind of guy to me.
1st March 2006 05:03 PM
nankerphelge Well, in his defense, he probably thinks he is entitled the the old man's dough and some major bimbette came along and "snatched" it out of his hands!

I can see why he might be pissed.

1st March 2006 06:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I can see why he might be pissed.

Tuff shit for him. He ain't got no pussy, all he's got's his hand out. A guy that can acquire over a billion dollars in this life KNOWS what he wants.
1st March 2006 10:55 PM
gorda
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Tuff shit for him. He ain't got no pussy, all he's got's his hand out. A guy that can acquire over a billion dollars in this life KNOWS what he wants.

Hmmmmmmm . . .

You guys are kidding, right?

You guys are all smarter than that?

Please tell me, you're all just messing around!

Because, that Anna Nicole is evil.

I hope they replay her life story on the E channel again, so y'all can see how evil she is.

The guy was in a wheelchair and wore Depends diapers! He was 89 years of age!

A maid being interviewed by the E channel said that Anna Nicole once gave him a Valium, even though he was under lots of other medication. This could have killed him!

Also, the maid said that another time, he tried to get in bed with her, and she refused, because he would "pee" the bed! She said this in front of everybody and humiliated the man in front of everybody.

According to the maid, she never spent any time with him. In fact, he lived in Texas, and she lived in Los Angeles.

Occassionally, she would visit him and he would take her shopping and buy her expensive jewelry!

2nd March 2006 01:05 AM
glencar Subject: WEDDING NIGHT

At 85 years of age, Wally married Lou Anne, a lovely 25 year old.

Since her new husband is so old, Lou Anne decides that after their wedding she and Wally should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may overexert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Lou Anne prepares herself for bed and the expected "knock" on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Wally, her 85 year old groom, ready for action.

They unite as one. All goes well, Wally takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Lou Anne hears another knock on her bedroom door, and it's Wally. Again he is ready for more "action".

Somewhat surprised, Lou Anne consents for more coupling. When the newlyweds are done, Wally kisses his bride, bids her a fond goodnight and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - Wally is back again, rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for more "action". And, once again they enjoy each other.

But as Wally gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, "I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once. You are truly a great lover, Wally."

Wally, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Lou Anne and says:

........"You mean I was here already?"
2nd March 2006 04:18 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gorda wrote:

Hmmmmmmm . . .

You guys are kidding, right?

You guys are all smarter than that?

Please tell me, you're all just messing around!

Because, that Anna Nicole is evil.

I hope they replay her life story on the E channel again, so y'all can see how evil she is.

The guy was in a wheelchair and wore Depends diapers! He was 89 years of age!

A maid being interviewed by the E channel said that Anna Nicole once gave him a Valium, even though he was under lots of other medication. This could have killed him!

Also, the maid said that another time, he tried to get in bed with her, and she refused, because he would "pee" the bed! She said this in front of everybody and humiliated the man in front of everybody.

According to the maid, she never spent any time with him. In fact, he lived in Texas, and she lived in Los Angeles.

Occassionally, she would visit him and he would take her shopping and buy her expensive jewelry!

That's what we call a woman Gorda.
Nothing exceptionnal in her behaviour.
If you can t understand Love in diapers, go away,and say hi to Micky And Keekee...
2nd March 2006 10:06 AM
nankerphelge Oh I'm not kidding.

He didn't have to marry her.
He made the decision.
If she was so evil he could have chosen not to.
Or if he thought she was after his money, he could have had her sign a pre-nup.

Nope.

He married her.
Evil or not, she is entitled to some dough!!

Besides, all you women is low down gamblers, cheatin' like I don't know how...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)