ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!
Jery and Brian - Tour break - Chicago, May 11, 1965
© Jeri Holloway
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Elizabeth Jagger Slammed for Wearing Dead Fox on Catwalk (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 16th, 2005 03:53 PM
Riffhard So Blue,I guess what your saying here is that that whole New Covenant deal that the Big JC hipped everyone to a couple thousand years ago really carries a little weight? That's kinda the way I take it anyhow.

Riffhard
February 16th, 2005 04:04 PM
glencar LOL Riffhard, you've left me a real opportunity but I will have to let it go...
February 16th, 2005 04:32 PM
kath many people seem to be psychotic, glencar. certainly not unique to PETA members or NRA, or any one group.....well, maybe lawyers......
February 16th, 2005 05:01 PM
glencar kath, I've seen PETA demonstrations in NYC. Lawyers might be individually psychotic but mass psychosis is a frightening thing.
February 16th, 2005 06:00 PM
kath yeah, i saw the republican national convention, too.

(sorry, it was an easy shot.... )
February 16th, 2005 06:02 PM
glencar easy but cheap! LOL
February 16th, 2005 06:22 PM
kath that's me, bubba!!!!
February 16th, 2005 06:57 PM
kath
quote:
OAKLAND, California (AP) -- A sausage factory owner was sentenced to death Tuesday for killing three meat inspectors nearly five years ago.

Stuart Alexander, 43, the self-proclaimed "sausage king," was convicted in October of three counts of first-degree murder for the 2000 shooting deaths of two federal inspectors and one state inspector at his factory in San Leandro.

A jury recommended December 14 that he be put to death, and an Alameda County judge upheld the sentence. The case will be automatically appealed to the state Supreme Court.

Alexander's public defenders had argued that their client was driven to kill after months of harassment by the inspectors, and the death penalty wasn't intended for "emotion driven killings."

Prosecutors argued that Alexander hatched a "diabolical plan" to kill the inspectors, get away with it by pleading insanity, then write a book or movie to profit and gain notoriety from the crime.

The murders were captured on the factory's surveillance videotape, which was shown to jurors during the five-month trial.

After Alexander killed the three inspectors, he fired at and chased a fourth inspector for several blocks from the Santos Linguisa Factory.

February 16th, 2005 07:17 PM
lotsajizz as all us southeastern New Englanders and those who are Portugese know, it is spelled 'Linguica'
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood