ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just Being Beaten Up! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
02-20-03 10:11 AM
Sir Stonesalot Just don't get drunk and spray yourself.

I'm only recommending it too you because I think you'd be responsible enough to carry it. You don't use it on a whim.

Everyone has a right to protect themselves. You are no one's punching bag.
02-20-03 10:36 AM
Riffhard Alex I'm sorry to hear about the little punch up. That sucks. Was this jerkoff one of those Football hooligans we hear so much about over here in the States? Crazy fucks they are!

I wouldn't carry mace or pepper spray. You should carry the Altamont weapon of choice. Namely a lead weighted poolcue! That'll learn those basstaaardds!

Riffhard
02-20-03 10:53 AM
jb Alex...very upset to hear that someone would harm you. I hope you feel better and when I come to England, we can serch this scumbag out and I will personally beat the living shit out of him..and trust me, I have never lost any physical confrontation I have been involed in...in fact, I have beaten up some self-perceived bad-asses on more than one occassion.
[Edited by jb]
02-20-03 10:58 AM
egon alex. sorry to hear that man.

i'm going to london next wednesday....

SS how fast can they deliver the pepperspray?
02-20-03 11:53 AM
Honky Tonk Man He was about 5ft 11, very short gelled down hair, quite ugly. He was wearing an addidas track suit top. Thats all i can remember. Oh, and i don't think he could speak English very well. Which sadly means, he was English!

Yeah, i supppose he could of being a football hooligan. Though, a hooligan is a hooligan. Lots of people look like he did and are decent people. If your a football hooligan, you are a hooligan anywhere. Football matches is just where they let out their sexual frustrations by tearing out seats and frowing them at an oppositiion supporter. I refuse to beleive they are really football fans

I think football is a great sport and these people ruin it

Alex
02-20-03 12:00 PM
jb I would love to pummel that hooligan...they are cowards who get liquored up and become brave when they have 30-40 of their hooligan friends to support them...What you do is take a lead pipe and beat him silly to the point of death in front his pack of wolves so they know they will be getting a good beating if they attack.

By the way, were you dressed similar to your Giants stadium experience?
[Edited by jb]
02-20-03 12:05 PM
Honky Tonk Man Yes i was dressed like i was at Giants. Its the only way i dress. I go out every week to have a drink and a laugh and this never happens. The guy was looking for a fight. If it wasnt me it would of been someone else

Alex
02-20-03 12:42 PM
Maxmeister [quote]Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Yes i was dressed like i was at Giants.

Alex, it's no wonder this happened. You know I'm just kidding. Actually you looked quite good when we first met at your hotel.[lol]

Seriously, the world has been and always will be full of cowards and heathens. Other than revenge, you'll have to take solace in the fact that him and his buddies are and always will be losers.
Heal fast my friend, and keep an eye out for this jerk. Revenge can be sweet at times.

Rick
02-20-03 01:15 PM
56DeSoto Geez, Alex, I'm sorry to hear about that. What is it about last night, did the whole world go wonky? I got robbed last night by a couple of gits that we played pool with...they ran up gas and effing McDonalds on one of my credit cards, stole a photo of my DeSoto, my checkbook and my house key. I stayed up till 3 AM getting my locks changed and now I'm waiting around with an axe handle for them to come try the key out on my house. Kinda rattles your faith in humanity whenever you have a run-in with these low lifes.

56DeSoto
02-20-03 01:38 PM
Maxlugar This is what happens when an entire country outlaws guns.

Go to another country and buy a gun.

Then go back and kill them.

"Charleton Heston my damn dirty apes, Ronnie!"
02-20-03 01:43 PM
glencar I always knew England was a violent country!
02-20-03 01:44 PM
glencar Seriously, Alex, I'm glad you're okay. Sounds like those girls helped you out. I bet that guy regrets his actions. At least, I hope so. Good healing.
02-20-03 01:51 PM
jb Believe me Alex, I would turn that guys face into scraps of bloody "pale" english flesh. Anyone who hurts a memeber of rocks off(with the exception of about 4 posters who I despise and wish death upon)has injured us all...
02-20-03 02:26 PM
Joey " Believe me Alex, I would turn that guys face into scraps of bloody "pale" english flesh. Anyone who hurts a memeber of rocks off(with the exception of about 4 posters who I despise and wish death upon)has injured us all... "

<------ I love you my Persian Brother

I agree little buddy .............ain't he something ?

And Pepper Spray isn't anything compared to being exposed to Napalm !!!!!! And lets don't even mention " Agent Orange " . Hell , here it is thirty five years later , and I still can't get rid of the warts !

Damn Viet Cong .................." MAO !!! " " MAO !!! "

Slap ............................

Shiver ..........................

Stones !

Jaculation !
02-20-03 02:40 PM
Maxlugar Hey Joey,

You ever get Napalm under your foreskin?

I didn't.

You know why?

Because I'm a sick freak with no foreskin!

It was removed, forcefully, while I was just a new born.

When I get a hold of the doctor who did it, well......

(long pause)

MACKY!!!!
(Laugh track w/standing "O" + confetti)

Rip Maxlor!

02-20-03 02:43 PM
jb What happened to the Moel?
02-20-03 02:46 PM
sirmoonie Josh, I want you to take me off of your death list.
02-20-03 02:49 PM
nankerphelge I saved my foreskin and had a wallet made out of it.
And if you rub it, it turns into a suitcase!
02-20-03 03:19 PM
Maxlugar Sweet stuff right there Nankles!

Sweeeeeeeet

Yes!

Stones!

Bob Macky!
02-20-03 03:44 PM
Scottfree
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I saved my foreskin and had a wallet made out of it.
And if you rub it, it turns into a suitcase!

Can I use this? I'll footnote ya.....I hate when people thieve my wizardry
02-20-03 04:09 PM
nankerphelge Sure -- here's some more:

The madam opened the door and let the man into her brothel.
"Can I help you?" she asked.
"I want to see Natalie", he replied.
"Sir, Natalie is our most expensive lady. Perhaps you would prefer someone else." "No, I want to see Natalie." Just then, Natalie appeared and announced that she charged $1000 a "visit". Without hesitation, the man peeled off ten one hundred dollar bills.
Natalie took him upstairs; the man left an hour later.
The next night, the same man appeared, asking for Natalie. Natalie explained that there would be no discounts for repeat customers.
Once again, the man peeled off a thousand dollars and followed her upstairs. And once again he spent an hour upstairs.
The following night, there he was again, requesting Natalie.
Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night. But he had the money. He followed Natalie up the stairs. After their "visit", Natalie questioned the man. "No one has ever "visited" with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?"
"I'm from South Carolina." the man answered.
"Really" she said. "I have family there."
"I know", he said. "Your father died and I am your family's attorney. I was instructed to give you your $3000 inheritance."

02-20-03 04:52 PM
Joey DeNiro to Walken : " You see Stevie over there ??? "

Walken looks over at the " Pit " where young Stevie is trapped inside a Tiger cage and neck deep in water all the while being bitten constantly by poisonous rats ( The screams are horrific !!!! )

Walken to DeNiro : " Yeah ????????? "

DeNiro to Walken : " Forget Him !!!!!! "

Walken to DeNiro : " What do you mean , ' Forget him ' ???? "

DeNiro to Walken : " I said , ' Forget Him G !!!!! '

Walken to DeNiro : " Got any Chiba ????? "

DeNiro to Walken : " Word to your Mother G !!!! "

02-20-03 05:09 PM
stewed & Keefed Hi Alex,
I just got in from work,how you feeling today?
lot's of support from the guy's.
see you soon.
02-20-03 05:41 PM
Honky Tonk Man Hi Steve. Im fine today. Little sore but okay. Yes, we must go for another drink again soon. Maybe this time i will go another route!

Alex
02-21-03 06:21 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Believe me Alex, I would turn that guys face into scraps of bloody "pale" english flesh. Anyone who hurts a memeber of rocks off(with the exception of about 4 posters who I despise and wish death upon)has injured us all... "

<------ I love you my Persian Brother

I agree little buddy .............ain't he something ?

And Pepper Spray isn't anything compared to being exposed to Napalm !!!!!! And lets don't even mention " Agent Orange " . Hell , here it is thirty five years later , and I still can't get rid of the warts !

Damn Viet Cong .................." MAO !!! " " MAO !!! "

Slap ............................

Shiver ..........................

Stones !

Jaculation !

Joey, can I buy some napalm? Does it come in aerosol, pump pack or roll on?.....There are quite a few English gits I'd like to napalm, like the entire fucking town of Brighton....Tossers Unite, "I thought I said Merlot young man".
02-21-03 09:23 AM
Joey " Joey, can I buy some napalm? Does it come in aerosol, pump pack or roll on?.....There are quite a few English gits I'd like to napalm, like the entire fucking town of Brighton....Tossers Unite, "I thought I said Merlot young man". "

<------ I love the smell of napalm in the morning !

Me too little buddy ..................It smells like ..........................VICTORY !!!!!!!!!

You know ................someday , this war is going to end !

Joey von Duvall
02-21-03 09:57 AM
jb You were never on it Moonie....lol
02-21-03 10:23 AM
egon jb, please deal with the "stones vs beatles" thread.

whatever you reply there i will "sign" it as well.

thanks
02-21-03 10:29 AM
gypsy Sorry, Alex. That sucks that there are so many punks like that in the world. My dad trains boxers...too bad I can't get some of 'em to go down to Australia and beat up those idiots.
I have zero respect for anyone who has to fight unfairly...with two or more against one person. That's so fucking stupid...plus, it's just stupid to fight anymore. It's not just fists anymore. I have to deal with it on a nightly basis in the ER. I've seen a lot of people stabbed, shot, beaten with a baseball bat...etc. Dumbasses.
02-21-03 10:45 AM
jb Egon...I really can't even respond to these type of posts anymore. Macca, whether you like him or hate him, has alienated millions with his pompous attitude, including, but not limited to the following:
1)Bragging how he had the #1 tour(despite the fact the Stones played substantially less dates and were only 8 million behind in 3 months compared to his 6 months on the road).
2)Attempting to change the song writing credits to Macca/Lennon...what a tribute to his supposeded "friend".
3)Using 9/11 to promote his tour/album in a shameful way
4)Constantly shoving his vegetarian , anti-beef campaign down our throats
5) Re-marrying only 2 years after the "love of his life" died of cancer( I guess the Vegan diet wasn't that helpfl afterall)
6)Charging guests for an open bar at his wedding despite the fact he is the richest pop star in the world
7)alienating his children b/c of new wife(notice how Stella Macca did not design "Woodies" wedding dress"
8)Announcing his European tour and the outset of the Stones hitting overseas to distract attention from them
9)Using terrorism as an excuse to cancel Australian show, when the reality was ticket sales were abysmal.
10)just sticking his fucking face into anything to get attention....
With that said, the Beatles have been dead for 30 plus years...The one guy with any true talent(Lennon) knew that their pop sucking crap was garbage and thankfully expedited their breakup. The reason they remain so popular is the same reason that shows like American Idol, The Bachelor/Bachelorette and performers like Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney, and the like are popular....we live in a pop oriented culture where true talent is discarded for the flavor of the month....The Beatles were the good guys, the "I want to hold you hand" band...The filled a need for many Americans post the JFK assasination....People tended to view them as "their own" and the love affair began. The Stones, on the otherhand, represented the true rebellious spirit that made the Moms cringe with disgust. The reality, however, was the Stones were and continued to be more true to what was happening in society at that time....We just did not want to face it. The fact that they are still alive, still touring, and still relevant , is truly astounding given the capricious nature of the music industry. The Beatles lasted only 10 years...some would opine that they wrote some of the greatest songs/albums in that short time...I , however, look at them as classic underachievers....they simply could not sustain the dynamics of being together in a band and performing live ...something that the Stones have mastered for 40 some years...
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST