ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Just Being Beaten Up! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
02-19-03 07:11 PM
Honky Tonk Man Tonight i met Stewed & Keefed (Lives down the road)decent chat over a few pints. Anyway, on the way back home walking down the road, i saw a bunch of roudy 20 somethings. Swensing they had had a few too many, i crossed over. Some tosser then shouted over to me. Next thing, he had crossed over. He then stated punching me. The girls were shoting for him to get off me, while one of his mates pulled him off me. One of the guys tried to explain that he had "Had a few to many" and i made my way home.

My nose is sore and i have a fat lip. Do you know why he wanted to hit me? Because i had long hair! FUCKING STUPID!

Anyway, it was really great meeting Stewed & Keefed!

Alex
02-19-03 07:19 PM
sirmoonie Alex, my UK buddy, I'm sorry that happened to you. Hope you're feeling better. Tell ya what, if the C10 ever gets a hold of that guy, he's gonna wish he had more to drink!
02-19-03 07:21 PM
stewed & Keefed Alex,
Im so Sorry, I'd only just left you,are you sure you are alright. Fuckers like that want shooting. It was great to meet you tonight, I just can't beleve that just happened.
[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
02-19-03 07:25 PM
Honky Tonk Man Cheers Guys! Im fine. Just looked in the mirror and my nose is a bit swollen!

Steve, it happend about 2 minutes after i left you. I could not beleive it myself! These idiota are everywhere. To be honest, its dented my pride a bit. I had NEVER being beaten up before.

Does a couple of punches qualify?

Alex
02-19-03 07:26 PM
luxury1 HTMan--Are you OK? Dont worry, that face will heal. They were probably just jealous idiots. Stay outta that part of town, would ya?!
02-19-03 07:28 PM
stewed & Keefed Im so FUCKING PISSED OFF

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
02-19-03 07:33 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Fucking hell, HTM! You alright? Nose not broken or anything?

Did ya get a look at the guy? Even if ya don't report him, you can catalogue him for future smackdown...

-tSYX --- Take a look at the guy...
02-19-03 07:33 PM
winter Alex:

Were you wearing your I Love Liam Gallagher T-Shirt again?

Just kidding, I hope you're alright,

BTW, my recollection is that JB has taken a random beating or 2 in his day (Philly if I recall), you may want to ask him for advice on how to remedy the situation,

wintah
02-19-03 07:37 PM
Scottfree That is bullshit, they deserve to be executed...and I'm serious...I'm sure that the anti-Bush/Blair group would want to hand them a daisy.
02-19-03 07:40 PM
parmeda Awww, Alex...you'll be fine hon.

Don't you have any older brothers or sisters that you could drag back out with ya and go hunt those bastards down with? (That's what I'd do... bring a few baseball bats, and pack a lunch 'cause it's gonna take a while!)

Put some ice on that lip
02-19-03 07:40 PM
Honky Tonk Man At the end of the day. There is nothing you can do about it. As i originally said. Its because of my hair. Saying that though, these people are just looking for fights. I dont normally have a problem with a lot of these people. Ive got on well with these types before. But then its not so much down to how these people dress, but to what sort of person you are.

SCUM

No doubt, he lives in a Council House and is on the doll. Hes going nowhere

Alex
02-19-03 08:02 PM
Scot Rocks Fucking Cunts, they are everywhere these scum of the earth. Don't worry about it mate, we have them up here as well, we call them "neds" in my part of the world, speak like a fuckwit, strut about annoying everyone, acting hard all the time.

I remember when I was 17 and I just came out one of the pubs about 11.45 just before closing in the centre of Glasgow and these neds strolling about decided that for some reason to start on me. I was absolutely wasted, only 17 and being out drinking all night, so I turn around and the guy says something to me and then hits me twice in the face, luckilly being so pissed I barely felt anything and then everyone for some reason everyone started running. Me and my friends got to the top of the street and turned around and the police had got them!!!! it was hillarious they were pushed handcuffed and everything and they came and asked if I wanted to press charges as they wittnessed it all, however I just decided to let them off with a night in the cells, as I wasn't going to waste my time going to court to hear this retard get off and me get cross examined. The best bit was when we we all gave them abuse from outside of the police car, should have seen their faces!!! haha then we went home and listened to Exile

Rememeber we are better than them, they will never appreciate the Stones, fuck them.

STONES!!!!!!

Cheers

Mark
02-19-03 08:12 PM
Fiji Joe How many times do I have to tell you people....

ROSHAMBO...learn it...live it...never get your ass kicked again
02-19-03 09:20 PM
steel driving hammer I feel so sorry for you Alex.

But, success is the best revenge, not anger.

You must figure out a way to turn this into something good.
02-19-03 09:30 PM
nankerphelge On the doll???

Yeah I hear that!
Been there man, been there.
Once on the doll, shit, it's hard to get off.

No I mean... he, he... it's easy to "get off"!

It's just not easy to stop..getting off...

Anyhow, too bad these guys picked on you.
You should get even!
Yeah, I know, it ain't about getting even.

Sure it is!
It's all about street justice!
First, figure out who he/they is/are.
Stick your long hair up under a nice Stones hat and go back incognito and do some recon -- figure out who's who.
Take S&K wid ya -- the two of you can map it all out!

Follow him -- figure out exactly what he's up to.
What's his name.
Where does he live.
What's his phone number.
Where does he work.
What's their phone number.
Who does he hang with -- figure out who they are.
Find out everything you can -- keep track of it all -- names, dates, numbers -- take your time -- no rush on all of this!

Once you have all the intel, plan your assault.
Fisticuffs come later -- much later!
First, figure out what is important to him and cut him off from it.
Where does he live and most importantly, when is he not there.
What is his job at work -- how can you stress that environment?
His social circles -- can you sabotage that somehow.

Finally, when he is left in the gutter -- a total ruin -- on the doll (sorry) -- go out and give him a sound thrashing, just for fun!!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
02-19-03 10:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot Alex...buy a can of pepper spray.

Pepper spray is wicked shit. It's small, and fits easily into your jacket pocket.

When some drunken fuckwit starts crossing the street to come afetr you, take note of the wind direction, and move so that the wind is at your back. When the guy starts to come at you, spray him in the face. His hands will immediately go to his face, and he will be blinded temporarily. This is your cue to kick him in the nutsack as hard as you can. Wind up Beckham style, and WHAMMO! His hands will leave his face and go down to protect his crotch. This is your cue to dose him real good with the pepper spray. Make sure to pay special attention to the eyes and nose. The bastard will be in severe miserey for HOURS.

Make sure you get police grade spray. http://www.galls.com

I carry the stuff with me almost everywhere I go.

Sorry that happened to you...but I 'm sure the package that I sent will cheer you up.
02-19-03 10:47 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
... But then its not so much down to how these people dress, but to what sort of person you are.

SCUM

No doubt, he lives in a Council House and is on the doll. Hes going nowhere

Alex

Yes, Alex don't do anything rash. Your assessment of that git is probably right on the money. He's a sad case and he never will make much of himself in life! He didn't even have the cojones to confront you without his army of friends nearby. And the young women in the group, if they're really honest with themselves probably consider him a pathetic, distracting joke. As sore as you are, get some rest after this...in a few days...a week...it will be fading history, irrelevant to you, your pride, your future. It was just confined to a moment in time and limited onlookers who have likely already forgotten. You were prudent in attempting to avoid a confrontation with the group. Don't let it change your plans. If he becomes a further nuisance then you and your mates can plan necessary action...

And don't forget Mick. Didn't we discuss on this board that he went to the ground after receiving some punch-up from a press guy or something? That probably wasn't the first time in his younger years. What did he do? Just kept on making kick-ass Rock 'n Roll to pick up the chicks and the checks! Take care man!!

Start Me Up just came on my CD shuffle as I finish this email! Yo!! Yo!!

--Rob.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
02-19-03 10:54 PM
Martha
Gee, I'm sorry to hear about your luck Alex. People can be so wierd. Being a woman I have to watch out for myself when I go out to shop in the late evening/night alone (Walmart is open 24/7 people!)..... I don't take for granted that I'm safe out there and most often go when my husband can go with me.

Never have considered the pepper spray but like that idea, thanks SS. Better safe than sorry.

Glad to hear you say you are ok.

Take care of yourself and stay safe.
02-19-03 10:59 PM
telecaster Pepper spray is amazing stuff SS. (see Chicago nightclub disaster)

In the tiny chance this human piece of shit owns a vehicle
and you find out what the vehicle is and the location,
it cannot be stressed enough the massive damage 1 small bag of sugar in his petro (gas) tank will do.

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Don't let the bastards get you down
02-19-03 11:27 PM
Prodigal Son Well, that is just the shits. I've personally never been beaten up or attacked in the open. Sure, I had fights back in grade 6, but since then I've been hesitant to do it. Because if I fight back, the bastards won't ever leave me alone. A complete stranger, still I don't wanna do it. But I'd be downright mad if that happened to me. Fucking morons probably listen to Oasis, Westlife, Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, and Spice Girls. Goddamn loon.
02-19-03 11:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot Pepper spray is fucking nasty.

In basic training I had to be exposed to tear gas. It was awful. I barfed, my eyes watered, I had 2 foot strands of snot hanging from my nose...but after about a minute in fresh air, I was fine. Pepper spray is 10 time worse than CS.

I saw the cops spray a bi-polar dude that was totally wacked out. He was gonna hurt someone, or himself. When that spray hit him, he went down faster than a Vegas hooker. I thought he was gonna scratch his own eyes out. And he was still suffering 20 minutes later. Brutal, but better than having to shoot the sorry SOB.

I originally got the stuff for my wife to carry with her. She was taking some evening classes, and it made her feel a little safer to have that stuff while walking about a dark campus at night.

I'm all for handgun control, but I think everyone should carry pepper spray. People would think twice about getting into hassles if they thought they were gonna end up in agony.
02-19-03 11:41 PM
steel driving hammer Anyone have that electrical volt shocker?

Bought, still have, never used it 3 cans of pepper spray.

But in todays times, I'm better off w/ plastic sheeting and duct tape...eh?

Fuck the terrorists!

I'll play them disc 1 of Jersey Devil and they'll change their ways!
02-19-03 11:42 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

It was awful. I barfed, my eyes watered, I had 2 foot strands of snot hanging from my nose...but after about a minute in fresh air, I was fine.

SS: Ok, forget about when your old girlfriend took you to
the "Wham" concert in 85, we are talking pepper spray here.
[Edited by telecaster]
02-19-03 11:46 PM
steel driving hammer Wham eh?

I must admit.

I like the song Father Figure or Mother Figure my George Michels.

There, I said it.
02-20-03 12:43 AM
Sir Stonesalot You mean the "Tazer" SDH? Or the "Stun Gun"?

Neither one have much stopping power. I saw one of our cops zap himself 5 times with a Stun Gun...with minimal effect. He said he'd taken 7 Tazer hits before he went down.

This is one tough hombre...but he didn't want any part of the pepper spray.

If you are looking for an effective, non-lethal, self defense device...I'm telling you, go with police grade pepper spray.
02-20-03 12:44 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh, and Tele....no woman is worth a Wham concert. Not one.

I would have fallen on my sword first.
02-20-03 03:56 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Pepper spray is fucking nasty.

.......very effective ...."fucking nasty" allright....

Sorry to hear that Alex....glad you're ok.
[Edited by Mother baby]
[Edited by Mother baby]
02-20-03 04:30 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Tonight i met Stewed & Keefed (Lives down the road)decent chat over a few pints. Anyway, on the way back home walking down the road, i saw a bunch of roudy 20 somethings. Swensing they had had a few too many, i crossed over. Some tosser then shouted over to me. Next thing, he had crossed over. He then stated punching me. The girls were shoting for him to get off me, while one of his mates pulled him off me. One of the guys tried to explain that he had "Had a few to many" and i made my way home.

My nose is sore and i have a fat lip. Do you know why he wanted to hit me? Because i had long hair! FUCKING STUPID!

Anyway, it was really great meeting Stewed & Keefed!

Alex

Fuck Alex! There are some c**** in this world, I'm English, but I know last time I was home I had a few prob's myself. The whole country's become so ANGRY, trouble is these kids, 20 somethings are fighting the wrong enemy man. I wished I coulda been there to lend yas a little hand , if ya get my drift? Anyway mate, as long as you got a few in yourself, know what I mean? .....Peace, love & flowers, me arse!
02-20-03 04:37 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Alex...buy a can of pepper spray.

Pepper spray is wicked shit. It's small, and fits easily into your jacket pocket.

When some drunken fuckwit starts crossing the street to come afetr you, take note of the wind direction, and move so that the wind is at your back. When the guy starts to come at you, spray him in the face. His hands will immediately go to his face, and he will be blinded temporarily. This is your cue to kick him in the nutsack as hard as you can. Wind up Beckham style, and WHAMMO! His hands will leave his face and go down to protect his crotch. This is your cue to dose him real good with the pepper spray. Make sure to pay special attention to the eyes and nose. The bastard will be in severe miserey for HOURS.

Make sure you get police grade spray. http://www.galls.com

I carry the stuff with me almost everywhere I go.

Sorry that happened to you...but I 'm sure the package that I sent will cheer you up.

Lol!.....Pepper spray, then bend it like Beckham!...SS we may be getting a bit long in the tooth, but do ya fancy a date in Baghdad?
02-20-03 09:07 AM
Honky Tonk Man My lip looks better this morning, but my nose feels pretty sure. I have bit of a Ringo Starr hooter at the moment.

SS, the Pepper Spray sounds like a great idea!

Alex
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST