ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MGM Grand - backstage pix by Lady Jane Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-16-03 04:07 PM
Moonisup well that's cool!
02-16-03 04:09 PM
Pattie

damn straight!
02-16-03 04:10 PM
Pattie
btw, Rik, weren�t you hot for Elizabeth Jagger?
02-16-03 04:12 PM
Moonisup well hahaha

she ain't ugly you know,

Lizzy and I aren't in the same circuit you know,

a few million bucks are between us
02-16-03 04:16 PM
Pattie

Money isn�t important! loooove is important, and if she�s in love with you she won�t care if you�re rich or poor, besides you�ve got that famous dutch charm remember?
02-16-03 04:19 PM
Moonisup haha well I think you are the first one to notice that

we dutch aren't famous for love (although we kiss the most of all europe and are second in having sex)

but haha we are know for our greed

I ain't greedy, I run outta money every month hahahahaha
02-16-03 04:24 PM
Pattie

It�s important to be a good kisser. I like that, and everybody�s got money problems, (except The Stones!)
02-16-03 04:27 PM
Moonisup well sometimes is kissing just as horny as having sex I think, if the kissing connects
02-16-03 04:28 PM
Pattie

That�s right!!
02-16-03 04:36 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Pattie wrote:

That�s right!!

well we agree on 1 thing!

Rik
02-16-03 04:38 PM
Pattie

We agree on lots of things!
02-16-03 04:41 PM
Moonisup yeah I know, but it sounds a bit arogant when a guy says that I think!!

Rik
02-16-03 04:43 PM
Pattie

Maybe you�re right.

I have to go to sleep! Tomorrow I have to get up early cause I have to find a new boyfriend!! haha, stupid drummers. I should find one who doesn�t live across the atlantic!
02-16-03 04:44 PM
Scot Rocks "Everybody needs somebody to love!!!!!!!"

Ciao

Mark
02-16-03 04:48 PM
Pattie

Ciao Mark
02-16-03 04:49 PM
Moonisup yeah goodnight!

and indeed mark,

everybody needs somebody
02-16-03 06:25 PM
littleredrooster Thanks LJ!
Did you try to stuff an 'axe' under your shirt and exit stage LEFT!!!

Thanks for sharing!
02-16-03 11:34 PM
parmeda LadyJ !!!
omg...these pics are just awesome! To be so close to the guitars...
Whatever it took to get you out to Vegas, being in the shadows, so-to-speak, had to be worth every single dime. I'm sure you know just how lucky and fortunate you are...

Great pictures, girl!
02-17-03 12:49 AM
Sir Stonesalot LJ....

That pic of you posing with Keef's guitars is one of the sexiest pictures I have ever seen.

I am REALLY jealous.

WAY cool.

It's nice to know that cool things happen to cool people sometimes...gives us hope, you know?
02-17-03 01:19 AM
gypsy LadyJ, thanks so much for sharing those awesome pics. You are one lucky girl!
I'm glad you joined the RO message board...it's great to have another female around.
I LOVE that beautiful red hair of yours!
02-17-03 04:56 AM
Bluzian Is this the same Lady Jane who was asking about tricks to
Las Vegas and MGM!??

Are you the lady I told about elevator shafts and "rear entrys"??

You gotta be fucking kidding me!?!? THAT'S YOU!?!? YOU TOOK
THESE PICTURES!?!?!? YOu fucking did it eh???? Shit, you
ARRRRRRRRE GOOO~OOOOOD!!! WOW!!!

Write me @ [email protected] please? I really want to
hear more about your time in Vegas/MGM privately! CHEERS!

Ian :-) *IMPRESSED*!!
02-17-03 02:06 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
LadyJ, thanks so much for sharing those awesome pics. You are one lucky girl!
I'm glad you joined the RO message board...it's great to have another female around.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos! It's nice to be able to contribute; to give something back. God knows this board has provided me with countless hours of enjoyment!

Gypsy, I'm thrilled I joined this Board! I am a lucky girl and not just because I got backstage. I've "met" some wonderful people. Between yourself, Luxury, Parmeda and Miss U, I feel like I have found friends to last a lifetime!! We are all kindred spirits and I think we need to have a summit meeting of our own!! Just the girls!! If you want to do it in Buffalo, though, we are restricted to the months of June, July, August and September. Believe it or not it is possible to see snow anytime between October 1-May 31st!!

Thanks again!!
LadyJ.
02-17-03 02:22 PM
jb How cool!!! You work for the Stones!!! I am so envious of you..can you find out if they are returning late fall or early next year..thanks..JB
02-17-03 02:38 PM
LadyJane JB--Where did you get the idea that I work for the Stones? I wish to God I did! No, I'm just a little old peon who works at one of Buffalo's hospitals.

If I did work for the Stones, though, I'd make sure that every member of this board got free tickets and backstage passes to a special ROCKS OFF ONLY show!!

LadyJ.
02-17-03 02:41 PM
jb Oh..I thought by the pictures, you were involved as a tech...how did you get backstage?
02-17-03 02:50 PM
LadyJane JB--Between Throbby's pic of the day and you thinking I'm a tech for the Stones, my day is made in the fucking shade!!

Actually, see page 1 of this thread for the story. I also wrote a review in the MGM-02/08 thread.

LadyJ.

BTW. For those of us suffering in the cold and snow of the Northeast, do tell what the weather is like in Florida today. When I talked to my Best Friend in Miami Beach yesterday, she was about to jump in the ocean 'cause it was so hot! I promtply bundled up and hit the 8 degree cold to go grocery shopping!
02-17-03 09:03 PM
gypsy Cool, LadyJ. I say we all meet in Florida. My mom lives in Sarasota.
Has anyone noticed that since LadyJ joined the board, us ladies have been getting along better?
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST