ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Three of a perfect four by Stoned in Australia
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MGM Grand - backstage pix by Lady Jane Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-15-03 11:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I was about to post these pix in the same thread of the show (http://novogate.com/board/968/140134-1.html) but I think is better to post them in a separate thread because of the content

LadyJane before the show!!

Woody's arsenal!!

Darryl's basses and some of Keith's guitars!

The guitar's of the great Keith Richards!

Standing at the altar of Rock n Roll!!

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-16-03 04:24 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat WOw, cool pix! Thankx!
02-16-03 05:19 AM
Pattie
Who�s that guy standing to your right (left on the picture)?
02-16-03 05:21 AM
luxury1 Thanks for posting these--they are great shots for a disposable! And you truly are a redhead, arent you LJ??!! All those shirtless guitar players on this board must be salivating.
02-16-03 08:43 AM
throbby LADY JANE! Great shots of you and the guitars. Thank you!
02-16-03 09:09 AM
Moonisup heyyyyyyyy thanks for posting LAdyJ

rik
02-16-03 10:35 AM
Stones Fan, Gar Great photos! Must have been something to be so close to the tools of the trade.
[Edited by Stones Fan, Gar]
02-16-03 11:16 AM
steel driving hammer God Damm! Did you see those Tele's!

Just those 8/9 guitars alone, over rule, anything and everything anyone's ever done!

But I didn't see the guitar Ronnie uses for CYHMK...

Maybe it's kept in a vault!

02-16-03 11:47 AM
LadyJane Thank you Voodoo for getting my pix up on the Board. I'm truly honored that you thought they deserved a thread of their own.

Yes, it was an unbelievable feeling to be so close to the guitars that make the music we all cherish!! If only I could have gotten that close to the BAND!!!!

LadyJ.

PS. Damn, I forgot to snap a pic of Chuck's piano!! I just know that would have qualified as a HEADER!! LOL

02-16-03 12:31 PM
Pattie
Lady J ,the guy standing next to you on the pic, far to the left, who�s he?
02-16-03 12:34 PM
LadyJane I have no idea Pattie! Do you think you recognize him? You do seem very interested!! Please elaborate.

LadyJ.
02-16-03 12:43 PM
Pattie
I do recognize him! If only I could see his face...hey, that sounds like a stones song. hahaha!!
02-16-03 12:44 PM
Pattie

you sure you have no idea who he is?
02-16-03 02:13 PM
LadyJane Sorry, Pattie!! I even went through all of my pics from the show and I still haven't a clue who the guy was!!!

LadyJ.
02-16-03 02:51 PM
Pattie

Too bad! Who gave you the backstage pass?
02-16-03 02:55 PM
Moonisup This is a hearing hahahaa
02-16-03 03:06 PM
LadyJane I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing....

Actually Pattie, the backstage tour was a consolation prize, of sorts. The package deal through Rolling Stones.com had promised us the chance to see Sound Check. When the band decided to fly into Vegas just prior to the gig instead of staying in town, Sound Check was cancelled. Of course, the RS.COM rep wouldn't admit it; he insisted that the Stones plane was late due to "increased security".

I found out later, when I spotted Bobby Keys and Bernard Fowler hanging around in the Lobby, that no Sound Check was ever scheduled. That from the mouth of Mr. Keys, who I might add was a very nice guy!

And that is how my Husband and I got the grand tour! A disappointment at first, but now I realize it was the moment of a lifetime!!

LadyJ.
02-16-03 03:12 PM
Miss U. Hi Lady Jane, great pix!! I love your shirt & the stones bandanna you have on. You look just as lovely as your posts/emails, thru & thru. Keep rockin.
02-16-03 03:16 PM
Pattie

God I�m sorry for all the questions, it�s just that I swear I know that guy. I just got carried away. But I�m glad you enjoyed the show.
02-16-03 03:21 PM
LadyJane No need to apologize, Pattie!!

Wish I could have been of more help! Besides, I could talk about my Stones Adventure to Vegas for days and days and ...................

LadyJ.
02-16-03 03:23 PM
Pattie
cool! I want to go to Vegas some day..it�s like an hour and a half drive from L A isn�t it?
02-16-03 03:24 PM
Moonisup kiss to pattie!!

Vegas hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

did you get near to the stage during the show Lady J??

Rik
02-16-03 03:28 PM
Pattie

yea! I got a kiss!
02-16-03 03:29 PM
Miss U. Pattie, who are those 2 in your avatar?
02-16-03 03:35 PM
LadyJane Rik--We were 5th row seats 3 and 4 from the catwalk!! Excellent views!! As far as getting any closer, I tried, but the security guard assigned to our row took his job way too seriously!

LadyJ.
02-16-03 03:39 PM
Moonisup ohhh I am so happy that we can everywhere we want, at least the past tours,

those seats are fun but I wanna dance, I wanna sing, I want to bust up everything to make some love

haha that is a song
02-16-03 03:59 PM
Pattie

Miss U: The one to the right is my husband and the one to the left is his buddy Nate
02-16-03 04:01 PM
Pattie

well we�re not actually married, but you catch my drift!
02-16-03 04:05 PM
Moonisup those are the foo fighters I think

I follow sometimes music!!

are you married to one of them aha

02-16-03 04:07 PM
Pattie

yep! We�re in looooove
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST