ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

A stones experiment: Twickenham on a Mega screen - IMAX format - Free experience!!!
At the biggest university in Latin América! Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Bien hecho Rogerriffin!!!

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is anyone seeing this crap??! Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-09-04 11:57 AM
Joey " But Yoko and Paul - they both are lame, and I don't know which one sucks more...
"

Macca Rules !

Yoko did have a hit with " Walking on Thin Ice ! " ( a FAVORITE with some here at the Board )

I have to pee ........................

****************IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION *****************

02-09-04 12:27 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Martha wrote:
Dylan was up for two Grammy's. Lazy Bones, did you know that? I haven't heard either song...do you know where I can get them?

I did...Best Pop Collaboration w/ vocal (Gonna Change My Way of Thinking - on Gotta Serve Somebody: Gospel Songs of Bob Dylan). And, Best Male Rock Vocal Performance (Down In The Flood - on the M&A soundtrack).

The nominations were posted on his website 4th December.

AND, M&A was nominated for Best Traditional Soul Gospel Album.
02-09-04 12:39 PM
Martha Gotta get both of those. Thanks LB!
02-09-04 03:18 PM
rain mayng sting is the biggest twat...and any artist that does anything with him anymore should look in the mirror to see if they have turned into a twat also
02-09-04 05:03 PM
LadyJane Joey...look who was at the Grammys?? Is she waving at you?

LJ.
02-09-04 05:58 PM
Mr. D BTW, did anyone hear Yoko mention something about her husband John and "the other three". A bit pompous if you ask me. And whos this Robert Randolph guy??....he seriously was the only good act on the show in my mind, along with the White Stripes. Gots to get myself a new album.
02-09-04 06:05 PM
Joey " Joey...look who was at the Grammys?? Is she waving at you? "

That's my girl ....................think she got laid last night ??????????? If I were a betting man .............

" Lost in Translation sucks Ronnie ! "

Jacky Hilton !!!!

02-09-04 09:35 PM
Some Guy I bought that new Outkast when it first came out and listened to it once or twice , liked a couple of songs and dismissed it quickly. I took it out last Fri night and jammed to the whole thing in the basement loudly!! Herbs and beer and time, I think its pretty damn good! The rap Exile maybe. Time will tell. I can't believe I haven't jammed to this disc more often.
02-09-04 09:59 PM
glencar Macca is the biggest twat in any industry. Except the legal one...
02-11-04 11:32 AM
Joey " Macca is the biggest twat in any industry. Except the legal one... "

You Make Joey very sad .

J. Fly !
02-11-04 11:48 AM
Sir Stonesalot >Hold on SS, Jack and Meg were the best performance of the night....absolutely. I am so glad they were there to show everyone what music is supposed to sound and look like!<

Oh please. If you think that the Stripes being there made one iota of difference to the It-boy/It-girl crowd...you are deluding yourself.

However the Stripes presence did get more discerning people like me to tune in....ergo their presence lent a certain air of credibility to the show. That sucks because the show was utter garbage. I'm glad I got to see the Stripes, and they were hot...but I'd have rather seen them on some other show. Preferably one that didn't suck like a Kirby Cleaner.
02-11-04 11:54 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Macca is the biggest twat in any industry. Except the legal one... "

You Make Joey very sad .

J. Fly !

Joey - I like the Beatles as much as the next guy, and I recognize the extent of the impact they had on the world. In particular, I have always thought George, John and Ringo were cool. But Paul..? That guy has been a tool forever. He reminds of the kiss-ass in class that used to get beat up...

but don't listen to me - when I was a kid, and a card-carrying member of the KISS army, I didn't think you could get any cooler than Ace; I thought Paul and Gene were lame. I still feel that way...

ymmv.
02-11-04 12:28 PM
telecaster joey! There is a god! Quality television lives!

FOX officially announces that 'The Simple Life' will return

More The Simple Life News
By Steve Rogers, 02/10/2004

A couple of weeks after Paris Hilton already revealed the second season's premise and Bunim-Murray announced upcoming casting calls, FOX has finally gotten around to announcing one of the worst kept "secrets" in Hollywood -- that Paris and Nicole Richie's The Simple Life will return for a second season.

As previously reported, The Simple Life 2 will follow “celebutantes” and best friends Paris and Nicole as they pack up their Louis Vuitton bags again -- only this time, it will be for the ultimate cross-country road trip. "It'll be a cross-country road trip where they travel from town to town and go from family to family," FOX reality programming executive Mike Darnell told Daily Variety. "The show can be a different experience in every episode."

While describing the show as a cross between the National Lampoon's Vacation films and Bunim-Murray's own long-running MTV Road Rules hit, Darnell says a firm decision on whether Hilton and Richie will actually travel by RV has not yet been made.
02-11-04 12:41 PM
Joey " but don't listen to me - when I was a kid, and a card-carrying member of the KISS army, I didn't think you could get any cooler than Ace; I thought Paul and Gene were lame. I still feel that way... "

You make Joey VERY sad .

Tele....................................

Watching Paris Hilton and Company terrorize these small towns is priceless .

She is going to be a MAJOR MAJOR motion picture star in a few years .

What ?!?! Oh , sure :

www.zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv

Jacky Hilton !

02-11-04 12:47 PM
telecaster Paris Hilton is the Meryl Streep/Katherine Hepburn of our day. And she does the nasty! On film! Happily!

What a great country

Is gypsy mad at us for some reason?
02-11-04 12:49 PM
Joey " Paris Hilton is the Meryl Streep/Katherine Hepburn of our day. "

Agreed ..................she will win more Academy Awards than those two legendary actors combined

" Is gypsy mad at us for some reason? "

No , she is just going through a transition .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !
02-11-04 12:56 PM
mac_daddy speaking of your simple life - waht do you think of Nicole? At a Laker game last week, during a live broadcast, she was asked what she thought of Kobe? She replied, "I wanna have sex with him." Lionel must be thrilled!!!

At the 7-11 yesterday I saw this cover, and I though it might make you smile...

02-11-04 12:57 PM
telecaster Nicole is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen

Nuff said
02-11-04 01:04 PM
Joey " Nicole is one of the ugliest men I have ever seen

Nuff said "

Tele................don't tell anyone , but you have got ................how do they say ?...........Game !

That's IT !!!!!

You , " Got Game !!! " today .

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

Jercee Fly !
02-11-04 01:11 PM
telecaster Man Drives For Help With Shark Attached To Leg

POSTED: 10:33 AM EST February 11, 2004
UPDATED: 10:39 AM EST February 11, 2004

SYDNEY, Australia -- Lifeguards at a beach post north of Sydney couldn't believe their eyes when a man walked in with a small shark attached to his leg.

Luke Tresoglavic swam 1,000 feet to shore, walked to his car and drove to the local surf club with the 23-inch shark biting his leg and refusing to let go.

"I just realized I had to swim in like that, hanging on to it," Tresoglavic told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio on Wednesday.

Tresoglavic, 22, was snorkeling on a reef off Caves Beach near Newcastle on Tuesday when a wobbegong, or carpet shark, attacked his leg.

"Once I got on to shore, a couple of people tried to help me, but I could not remove it," he said. "It was stuck there, so I got up into my car and then drove to the clubhouse, and luckily the guys down there had a clue what to do."

A senior lifeguard at the clubhouse, Michael Jones, said he couldn't believe his eyes when Tresoglavic turned up -- shark in tow.

"He basically asked the question: 'Can you help me get it off?' There's nothing in our procedure manual for that type of thing," Jones said.

The lifeguards flushed the shark's gills with fresh water, forcing it to loosen its grip on Tresoglavic's leg -- with blood oozing from 70 needle-like punctures. The shark later died.

"He's lucky he didn't get into difficulties in the water trying to swim with that thing thrashing around," Jones said.

But he said Tresoglavic remained in good spirits throughout the ordeal. "There was a side of humor to it," he said.

Tresoglavic was taken to hospital, but it was not immediately clear what treatment he received.
02-11-04 01:20 PM
mac_daddy well, there was supposed to be a pic for you in my last post...

here is a link to the main page - be sure to check out the slideshow
02-11-04 04:28 PM
gypsy mad? why would i be mad at you two? what did you do? is joey fucking sheep again? did he ever stop?
02-11-04 04:34 PM
Joey " is joey fucking sheep again? "

did he ever stop?

Double

J the fly !
02-11-04 05:14 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Two things suck. Sheep and the Grammies.
02-11-04 05:17 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Two things suck. Sheep and the Grammies.

dont forget sting, bono and paul mcCartney
02-11-04 10:44 PM
glencar Bono shouldn't be assigned to the twat pool so quickly. His band is still good despite his pontificating.
02-12-04 09:56 AM
Joey " Bono shouldn't be assigned to the twat pool so quickly. His band is still good despite his pontificating. "

U2 are nothing but Clones of THE WHO ! Don't waste your time with them IMHO !!!!!!

It's like when Bono and the boys inducted Pete and Company into the " Rock and Roll Hall of Fame " ( circa January 1990 )

Bono : " All legendary bands have one thing in common -- a Great Nose ! ......some people lop them off -- we call them Pop Stars .......THE WHO are Rock and Roll Stars !!!! "

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!!! "

Jercee !

02-12-04 11:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

....and paul mcCartney

Macca suck? Oh well that just goes without saying.

02-12-04 11:11 AM
glencar The Who = U2???? WTF???? Liquification of my stool has now begun. Get me oxygen, stat!
Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH