ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Frank Micelotta with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones at Kid Rock show tonight? Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 3rd, 2006 03:12 PM
bob kidrock ritchie Hey Saint Sway, get off of my cloud.

February 3rd, 2006 03:22 PM
Saint Sway right now I'm torn between which is the lamer board name:
"Bob Kidrock Richie" or "Bon Jovi"?

hmmm... tough call
February 3rd, 2006 06:20 PM
Soldatti Kid Rock again?
ONNYA!
[Edited by Soldatti]
February 3rd, 2006 09:02 PM
crb69 Kid Rock is more talented than most of you care to know. And all I can say is you don't know what you're missing! I used to think the same way about him and TBT but when I saw them back in the summer of 2004, in the 10th row, they literally blew me away. That's coming from a Stones/southern rock fan all the way for 30 years now. The boy can work a crowd and his band Twisted Brown Trucker kicked serious ass that night @ PNC Arts Center. Give him a shot if you want to hear fresh slammin' R&R that always give proper Justice to their rootz. These famous artists wouldn't share the stage with him if he wasn't backed by a lot of people. He is the only artist right now in the main stream trying to keep Country, Rock N' Roll & Rap Rock alive...I can see what annoys people about him but that goes for any singer really. What can ya lose other than a good time? BAWITABA !!!!
February 3rd, 2006 09:15 PM
PolkSalad of course Jr will be there, Kid Rock is his son after all
February 3rd, 2006 09:50 PM
nanatod "Kid Rock is more talented than most of you care to know. And all I can say is you don't know what you're missing!"

Thank you crb69. You and a couple of other members of this board understand that Kid Rock, like the Black Crowes, are "December's [and the Stones'] Children."
February 4th, 2006 12:10 AM
voodoopug
quote:
crb69 wrote:
Kid Rock is more talented than most of you care to know. And all I can say is you don't know what you're missing! I used to think the same way about him and TBT but when I saw them back in the summer of 2004, in the 10th row, they literally blew me away. That's coming from a Stones/southern rock fan all the way for 30 years now. The boy can work a crowd and his band Twisted Brown Trucker kicked serious ass that night @ PNC Arts Center. Give him a shot if you want to hear fresh slammin' R&R that always give proper Justice to their rootz. These famous artists wouldn't share the stage with him if he wasn't backed by a lot of people. He is the only artist right now in the main stream trying to keep Country, Rock N' Roll & Rap Rock alive...I can see what annoys people about him but that goes for any singer really. What can ya lose other than a good time? BAWITABA !!!!

How was the ticket sales for that show...full house or wide open? (see Stones at Ford Field in 2005)
February 4th, 2006 09:50 AM
corgi37 American blacks are being disgraced by hip hop. What ever happened to the smooth, cool, funky stylings of Motown? More pride and self respect came fromt that place than any of these "pimps". What a fucking joke.

I'll tell ya's something. Kid Rock has never, ever caught on here. Thank Satan. Probably cause of the overt flag use, but apart from Joe Dirt, i promise 99% of well hung and tanned Aussies dont know his ass from a bar of soap. Alas, i do. But then again, i am smarter than the average dumb convict.

Now, Sheryl. You just leave that bitch alone. She is a fine skank. And, oddly enough, her duet with Kid, "Photograph", is good. Well, i mean the clip is good. In as far as she looks fucking great with the slut make up trowelled on. I'd do her in a second.

First off, i'd kick Lance Armstrong in the nuts - hahahaha - nut? - hahaha, then i'd fix her up good and proper. I'd suck her toes, take photos of her and post 'em here, then bite that fucking massive mole she's got on her face clean off.

Hey, didnt Kid Rock have some dwarf in his act? The little sucker croaked it. And, why does he wear that dumb ass hat?
February 4th, 2006 11:05 AM
Gimme Shelter While we're on the subject of Sheryl Crow:

Lance Armstrong & Sheryl Crow Split

February 3, 2006

In another shocking celebrity breakup, LANCE ARMSTRONG and SHERYL CROW have split, according to People magazine. The seven-time Tour de France bicycling champion and the rockstar musician got engaged in September 2005, when Armstrong proposed to Crow in Sun Valley, ID, not long after he retired from the pro circuit in July. He and Crow officially became an item back in early 2004.

"After much thought and consideration we have made a very tough decision to split up. We both have a deep love and respect for each other and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this very difficult time," a joint statement released to People through Armstrong's spokesman read.

Armstrong, 33, has a son and two twin daughters from a previous marriage. Grammy winner Crow, 42, has previously been linked to ERIC CLAPTON, OWEN WILSON and KID ROCK.

The couple spoke to BARBARA WALTERS last November, when Armstrong was named one of Walters' "Most Fascinating People." While showing off her six-carat diamond engagement ring, the two talked about what drew them together.

"She's hot," Lance said. "I saw that!"

But Sheryl said she just knew he was the one. "I think sometimes you meet people and they just strike such a familiar chord with you," she said. "I just thought I had known him forever."

Lance also spoke to our KEVIN FRAZIER about his love for Crow in August 2005, saying, "We plan on having a long future together."

February 4th, 2006 11:13 AM
chevysales
quote:
glencar wrote:
Didn't Sheryl Crowe date Kid Rock for a year or so? I'll bet the Stones show up on stage before she ever does.

they got engaged in september... but broke it off this past week form what i read.
February 4th, 2006 11:14 AM
glencar Lance also spoke to our KEVIN FRAZIER about his love for Crow in August 2005, saying, "We plan on having a long future together."

6 months later, the future was gone!
February 4th, 2006 11:33 AM
chevysales
quote:
pdog wrote:

Don't forget the china white chaser !!!

bingo we now have a winner... in years gone by.
February 4th, 2006 11:40 AM
Barney Fife I agree with the "Kid Rock really sucks" side of the house.

As those Harley owners say, "if you have to ask, you wouldn't understand!"
February 4th, 2006 05:37 PM
crb69 PNC was SOLD OUT and was one of the best experiences of my life...the man will be around for a while...like him or not. Check out his new live album coming out at the end of this month!!!
[Edited by crb69]
February 8th, 2006 10:00 AM
Barney Fife
quote:
crb69 wrote:
PNC was SOLD OUT and was one of the best experiences of my life...the man will be around for a while...like him or not. Check out his new live album coming out at the end of this month!!!
[Edited by crb69]

You're probably a Budweiser fan - because it's popular!
================
But for the rest of the world.....
Check out the new Hank III album at the end of this month - especially if you don't like rap!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5Fencoding=UTF8
February 8th, 2006 07:24 PM
Taptrick
I'm jumping in late. I don't like hip hop. But like many styles of music, I always find something I like. Here are a few rap/hip-hop songs I like:

Doriella Du Fontaine by Jimi Hendrix and The Harlem Poets
The Message by Grandmaster Flash and The Furious 5
Rapture by Blondie
I Remember by Coolio
The Seed by The Roots
...and that song War did many call the first rap song from early 70s but I can't think of the name

February 9th, 2006 06:28 AM
corgi37 So, Sheryl's single eh? Hmmmm. How surprising, he quits, gonna play PS2 all day and have his "homies" come around skate boarding and drinking Yank swill beer, and she goes "Yeah, right".

Come on, as if it was gonna last.
"You inspire me darling, now fuck my ass. I love the way you ride. Lick my clit, fist me. Oh, yeah, you pedal so well. We will be together forever"
"Er, well, i am quitting. Figure i'll play my PS2 game, eat some burgers, fries, and chilli dogs and have my "boys" come over for some cold ones".

To quote Dr. Evil: "RIIIIIIIGHT"

P.S. Ok, good effort and all, he rides a bike better than any one (personally, i have graduated to cars, baby!) but can he spell his own name? Will his amazing medal tally let him fly a helicopter? Can he squish his nuts? No hahaha! Can he make a little fort out of his blankets?

No he fuckin cant! So, i ride a bike REAL well. Lost a hot slut, wear geeky gear, and cant do a "hamburger" with my balls.

Yep, real winner!
[Edited by corgi37]
February 9th, 2006 09:18 AM
Barney Fife http://64.247.23.87/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26508
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)