ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Till the next time... we say goodbye
MGM Grand, Las Vegas - February 8, 2003
Background image by Li'l Red Rooooooooooooooooooooostah for Rooster Productions Lsd.

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Space Shuttle Explodes!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
02-04-03 09:41 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
oska wrote:
gypsy, as usual you are COMPLETLEY WRONG. get this right, i am a brit, [who supports the alliance], i am currentley trying to buy a holiday home in florida, i have many yankee friends, all in all i love america ! so what on earth makes you think i am anti american??? reading YOUR insulting posts makes me feel like beeing anti australian or what ever it is you are. please take some stilnox to calm yourself, any amount will do.

Oska, Oska, Oska...Please point out where I said you were anti-American. Point no.1 I, by my own admission stated, that due to the nature of the thread I lumped you in with the Anti-American sentiment pervading this thread at times, READ!!!!!!!!!!You can be as Anti-Australian as you like China....I was born & bred in London, I couldn't give a rats' arse! The point was, as was pointed out to you earlier; we are free to discuss whatever we choose. You moaned & bitched because we temporarily digressed from The Band. There's another board where anything other that Stones fare is frowned upon, if that's your gig I suggest you opt for that. Don't preach to me about what I can & can't discuss here, this aint Zimbawbe. You might also wanna try finding your own ripostes. Cheers!
02-04-03 09:49 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
jb wrote:
Gypsy and Gypsymotherfucker are different people....

Thankyou JB! I THINK!.....Gypsy is the attractive one.LOL!
02-04-03 10:03 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
jb wrote:
If I recall, Gysymofo is a nice person while Gypsy is a major ass-hole.
[Edited by jb]

Thankyou again JB, you are too kind! I am nice to my friends, But a fucking nasty bastard to my enemies, all present company I like to class as my dear cyber friends who are for the most part generous to a man/woman. I used to laugh at internet associations, I could not have been more wrong, and though I visit many sites around the world Rocks Off is my home now.....Thankyou all.....I like Gypsy, she's an Anita girl.
02-04-03 10:15 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
oska wrote:
sorry and many appologies to 'gypsy', please read my last post as to, gypsymofo69,a british /australian, who it was intended for, thanks for the reminder josh. i must of had too many ambian.

Do you practice at being a twat? You're awfuly bloody good at it..........This is all down to the fact that I called you on making a stupid post concerning the advocation of taking copious quantities of a benzodiazapene. Now just grow up.
02-05-03 12:26 PM
sasca [quote]gypsymofo60 wrote:
How's your dad?....The doctor with the strange views on benzodiazpenes. [quote]

My father is fine. Please do not insult him. He has dedicated his life to medicine and knows far more about it than either of us.
02-05-03 09:26 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
sasca wrote:
[quote]gypsymofo60 wrote:
How's your dad?....The doctor with the strange views on benzodiazpenes. [quote]

My father is fine. Please do not insult him. He has dedicated his life to medicine and knows far more about it than either of us.

OH!......settling down now after one of the best giggles in a long time- Sas' I didn't insult your father, you claimed he said something along the lines that most NEW benzo's were hard to overdose on. If my vet said that to me I'd run a mile and so would my dogs. You must acquire a sense of humour Sasca, you are far too morose, but I do enjoy the banter, you're fun!
02-06-03 12:31 PM
sasca Hmm, you seem to have a far higher tolerance for your own insults than those of others. But then that's true of most of us.
And a sense of humour? Most of it around here consisits of the following: 'You're gay!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Towelheads!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!'
No, I don't have much to do with that.
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST