ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© 1981 Stand still from LSTNT
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bonham- the lets dis Led Zeppelin thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd February 2007 11:46 AM
Philip I find Bonhams drumming too heavy handed, it's great to hear in short bursts, much like the band as a whole.

Watching the whole(near as we'll get) of the albert hall gig on dvd for examnple gets really boring!!!!
2nd February 2007 05:54 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Yeah..that mystic shit...as Keith said..."I draw the line at swamis"

but not at heroin.....

2nd February 2007 05:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
but not at heroin.....

Keith, like all human beings, is a hypocrite. That's what makes us human.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
2nd February 2007 06:08 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Keith, like all human beings, is a hypocrite. That's what makes us human.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

VERY human...Keith, at many times, is VERY full of shit

3rd February 2007 01:53 PM
Black and Blue I used to listen to Zeppelin, but just like someone said earlier, I guess I just grew out of them. Sure they're okay, but I found that the more time goes by the less I can stand them. In fact, the last time I listened to them was about 2 years ago....
3rd February 2007 03:43 PM
mojoman
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

but not at heroin.....

heroin good. swami bad
4th February 2007 07:45 PM
IanBillen
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
It's kind of like people who the dis the Beatles on account of the Stones. It's almost as absurd as a long cock contest. I mean if someone hates the Beatles, that's fine but at least do it with an intelligent argument.

I don't HATE the Beatles per say. They are just not my thing. Too clean and the music was just never my bag. I really like a few of their songs though.

When someone tells me they are a Beatles fan I just say "cool".

When someone asks me if I like the Beatles I might say:

"I respect who they were and what they did for music more than actually liking them because they just aren't my bag"

I'm not going around with any big Fuck the Beatles thing and folks who do are somewhat silly. I do, and always will think The Stones were, and are much better as far as music and songs go.

Ian
4th February 2007 10:28 PM
Bloozehound I never listen to the Zep anymore, but beyond all that swami fairy dust shit there's abolutely no doubt that these guys knew the fuckin score

particularly Page and Bonham, 2 extremely talented mofo's
5th February 2007 03:52 AM
Honky Tonk Man Bonham was undoubtedly an outstanding drummer, but the band has always been about Jimmy Page. If truth be told, I’m probably not much of a fan of Robert Plant, but I really like Zep’s sound and he’s a big part of that so I learned to appreciate it. I rarely listen to them these days. A reunion is just what I need to get me interested again!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)