ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commemorating another year of the "superblow" threads!
© Unknown author with special thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shock Horror, Pete Doherty In Drugs Scandal! Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st January 2007 07:50 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
3 months clean, the thrill is gone...

good for you.
that stuff makes me paranoid. in a BIG way.
31st January 2007 08:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Me either!

Thats why I smoked it.

Smoking it, in the long run is better. Unlike heroin, you do it more often, so that's alot of skin pricks and let's not forget fucking up the veins.
The high is pretty much the same too. Bottom line, it's bad, real bad. I'm glad you are off it, just stay of it... My life is alot beeter w/o that shit... i'm sure yours is too.
31st January 2007 08:33 PM
steel driving hammer Pdog I'd love to give you big hug and slap you on the ass.

You're so correct.

Now all I need is love...
31st January 2007 08:41 PM
pdog
quote:
Pdog I'd love to give you big hug and slap you on the ass.

You're so correct.

Now all I need is love...

3 months, good job... Just never forget how shitty it got, and don't glamoroize the shit... also a good sense of humor about it helps!
31st January 2007 08:45 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
pdog wrote:
also a good sense of humor about it helps!

Thanks.

Oh no not crack again!

Fucking up my life.

It was bad the first time.

I better take Pdog's advice!
31st January 2007 08:46 PM
LadyJane Stay strong Steelie.

We are ALL here for you!

LJ.
31st January 2007 09:01 PM
steel driving hammer Thanks my lady.

Really perfer not to talk about personal things on the board. You can if you want but I don't feel right doing it. It sort of takes away from the Stones. How I don't know but it does. I will stop mentioning crack, and hope you will too. I was honest w/ all of you about this addiction and I really want to just "Fugetabouit" and turn the page, my love for this band will can easily fill that void. Question is though, will I let it.
31st January 2007 09:04 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Stay strong Steelie.

We are ALL here for you!

LJ.

C'mon ya'll...Everyone now....Kumbaya my lawd...kumbaya
31st January 2007 09:06 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Thanks my lady.

Really perfer not to talk about personal things on the board.

I'm learning NOT to discuss as much as I have in the past. Lots of us are.

Just wanted to voice my support.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
31st January 2007 09:07 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

C'mon ya'll...Everyone now....Kumbaya my lawd...kumbaya

Group hug????

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
31st January 2007 09:15 PM
gypsy You are ALL much loved by gypsy...kins!
31st January 2007 09:16 PM
Honky Tonk Man Here is a link to a detailed account of every Pete Doherty controversy from 2005-present. He was last arrested earlier this month!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Doherty%27s_controversies
31st January 2007 09:21 PM
pdog Kumbaya my lawd...kumbaya.... Fuck that... we can group hug to Street Fighting Man... we defintely dress better than those who sang Kumbaya...
31st January 2007 09:22 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm learning NOT to discuss as much as I have in the past. Lots of us are.

I know it's hard, alot of people here are close, have spent the night together and it's hard not to post personal buisness here. Sometimes I feel were a big family here, so maybe it's ok. I love all you here, thank you.

A simple conversation, every now and then...

A touchy situation, fascinates a man...
1st February 2007 05:48 AM
corgi37 Sophie Dahl is also in those pics with Kate & Marlon. Mick fixed her up when she was fat.

I just look forward to the day Doherty croaks and they compare him to Jimbo, Keith, Jimi, Kurt and Lawrence Welk.

And for the love of Allah, i hope that day is soon.
1st February 2007 06:59 AM
Honky Tonk Man From todays Daily Mail

Kate dumps Pete
by CLEMMIE MOODIE

When Kate Moss was pictured snorting cocaine she promised to clean up her act - starting with a temporary split from her junkie boyfriend Pete Doherty.

Now after lurid photos appeared of the singer injecting the same Class A drug into his arm, it seems history is repeating itself.

According to friends of the 32-year-old model, Miss Moss has been advised to 'distance herself' from the Babyshambles star.

It follows the publication of pictures showing the bare-chested drug addict 'shooting up' in a grubby Thai backpackers' hostel.

They were allegedly taken two days after the couple exchanged rings during a New Year's Day 'commitment ceremony' on Phuket.

According to reports, Doherty, 27, had left the exclusive resort where they were staying to seek out drugs.

He was recognised by an Australian fan who invited him back to her room with her and two female friends.

Once there, Doherty was filmed injecting himself on a bed strewn with drugs paraphernalia and cash.

He can also be seen talking to someone - possibly Moss - on a mobile phone while he gets high.

Last night a source close to the model said: "Kate is understandably livid about these pictures. That they were taken just two days after their special commitment ceremony simply adds insult to injury.

"Of course Kate still loves Pete and vice-versa but she's a clever woman and knows that she has got to put her career first. Kate needs to start looking after herself - or at least be seen to be doing so - and has been strongly advised to take some time off from Pete.

"This means not getting herself photographed with him and certainly no raucous nights out - at least until the fuss has all died down a bit."

Her decision comes amid increasing pressure for her to clean up her act, and less than 18 months after she was apparently pictured snorting cocaine in a London recording studio.

There are also rumours that the Croydon-born model is about to be dropped as the face of Rimmel cosmetics because her party-loving lifestyle has made her look 'old'.

Earlier this week Moss accompanied Doherty to a London rehabilitation clinic. It is not thought, however, that she is having any treatment herself.

The latest pictures of him come less than a year after he avoided jail despite pleading guilty to seven charges of drug possession.

Instead he was sentenced to a year of rehabilitation and ordered to undergo monthly drug tests.

Last night Peter Stoker, from the National Drugs Prevention Alliance, accused magistrates of being too soft on the singer.

He said: "Peter Doherty clearly has his own problems but what concerns us more is that he's encouraging other people to develop their own drug problems in the future and that can't be right.

"He should have been required by the courts to attend residential rehab - not for just a few weeks but for several months - to help him live his life more healthily and less destructively
1st February 2007 08:07 AM
Factory Girl Steelie!!

You're our Pete Doherty...sans the music and Kate.

May the Godd Lord Shine a light on us.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)