ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commemorating another year of the "superblow" threads!
© Unknown author with special thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shock Horror, Pete Doherty In Drugs Scandal! Return to archive Page: 1 2
31st January 2007 08:12 AM
Honky Tonk Man http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007050153,00.html
31st January 2007 08:26 AM
Factory Girl That's a very interesting article, thanks HT Man!

I've pity on Pete--he's wasting his genius.

Poor Kate--this romance is taking its toll.
31st January 2007 08:57 AM
EELPIE The clock is ticking for Pete & Kate
think Sid & Nancy
the fat lady is clearing her throat
31st January 2007 10:20 AM
egon
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Poor Kate--this romance is taking its toll.

poor kate?

stupid kate!
31st January 2007 11:59 AM
glencar I've read that she's also going into rehab as a show of support. Silly model.
31st January 2007 12:12 PM
egon
quote:
glencar wrote:
Silly model.

silly model?

stupid model!
31st January 2007 04:11 PM
SheRat First of all, those chicks were filming him? Did they get him to sign a release? For fuck's sake. Can't do anything anymore without some asshole filming you and it ending up on Youtube.

Fuck, they must have made a SHITLOAD of money selling that to the Sun.

Second, did anyone watch the video? And then the thing at the end "To avoid the horror you've just seen, dial this #"

the horror? just shooting up? He didn't even act hyper. They showed nothing about his behavior that was embarrassing. Talk about ridiculous. For all we know, that wasn't even him, but some diabetic giving himself insulin. The HORROR!

Lastly, one would think he'd be a little more hyper than that if he was shooting coke. The first shot he kinda weaved a little like he was going to pass out.
31st January 2007 04:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
SheRat wrote:
First of all, those chicks were filming him? Did they get him to sign a release? For fuck's sake. Can't do anything anymore without some asshole filming you and it ending up on Youtube.

Fuck, they must have made a SHITLOAD of money selling that to the Sun.

Second, did anyone watch the video? And then the thing at the end "To avoid the horror you've just seen, dial this #"

the horror? just shooting up? He didn't even act hyper. They showed nothing about his behavior that was embarrassing. Talk about ridiculous. For all we know, that wasn't even him, but some diabetic giving himself insulin. The HORROR!

Lastly, one would think he'd be a little more hyper than that if he was shooting coke. The first shot he kinda weaved a little like he was going to pass out.

Is there anything these days that is NOT on YouTube?

Shooting coke has an entirely different effect than snorting.

I wouldn't care about Kate and Pete's situation if she didn't have a child. I'm not criticizing anyone's parenting skills, but if I had a child, I wouldn't be wasting my time hanging around a known drug addict.
31st January 2007 04:42 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Is there anything these days that is NOT on YouTube?

Shooting coke has an entirely different effect than snorting.

I wouldn't care about Kate and Pete's situation if she didn't have a child. I'm not criticizing anyone's parenting skills, but if I had a child, I wouldn't be wasting my time hanging around a known drug addict.

Totally agree 100%.
Being a drug enthuasiast at one time and a cocaine injecting affacianado, shooting it is way different. One shot would be way more than a line or two's worth, and it goes straight to the brain, literally making everything around seem to spin, while at the same time giving the feling on 1,000 orgasms. the last thing I would do would be try to move. i usully got as close to the ground as possible, preferable on a knee, so i wouldn't fall into anything. Afer going through one of the scariest and most pleasurable experiences, I would line up the next shot and up the dosage!
31st January 2007 04:56 PM
SheRat
quote:
pdog wrote:
Totally agree 100%.
Being a drug enthuasiast at one time and a cocaine injecting affacianado, shooting it is way different. One shot would be way more than a line or two's worth, and it goes straight to the brain, literally making everything around seem to spin, while at the same time giving the feling on 1,000 orgasms. the last thing I would do would be try to move. i usully got as close to the ground as possible, preferable on a knee, so i wouldn't fall into anything. Afer going through one of the scariest and most pleasurable experiences, I would line up the next shot and up the dosage!

really? I had no idea. So I guess that renders what I see as powdered cocaine's usefulness (ie, it's only there to keep you awake so you can drink more) irrelevant and it becomes something altogether different.

Kate must have some serious issues. That dude isn't even cute--I'd never seen him before, so I guess maybe there are other pics where he's hot? As it is, imagine going from Johnny Depp to that. And all the public embarrasment. Is it his kid? Like egon said...stupid model.

have you guys been to the phenomena "tmz.com" yet? I'm scared to...
31st January 2007 05:01 PM
pdog
quote:
SheRat wrote:

really? I had no idea. So I guess that renders what I see as powdered cocaine's usefulness (ie, it's only there to keep you awake so you can drink more) irrelevant and it becomes something altogether different.

Kate must have some serious issues. That dude isn't even cute--I'd never seen him before, so I guess maybe there are other pics where he's hot? As it is, imagine going from Johnny Depp to that. And all the public embarrasment. Is it his kid? Like egon said...stupid model.

My wife knows all the good celebrity scoops and dirt sites... I only see them when I peek over her shoulder, some screy stuff...
speaking of cocaine, this town is flooded with it. It's like $40 a gram, or less depending on who you know... a fucking 8 ball can be had for $100, fuck!
just like weed, it's only when I don't want it, it's cheap or easily accesible...
31st January 2007 05:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I don't understand the attraction to Pete either, SheRat. The only thing I can think of is that he has that bad boy rocker image that must appeal to Kate. But "bad boy rocker" ceases being cool when you have a kid.
31st January 2007 05:07 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I don't understand the attraction to Pete either, SheRat. The only thing I can think of is that he has that bad boy rocker image that must appeal to Kate. But "bad boy rocker" ceases being cool when you have a kid.

and unless your Keith, the risk of death is really high!
31st January 2007 05:17 PM
Honky Tonk Man gypsy is right. It is the bad boy rocker image that attracts Kate Moss to Pete Doherty. I also think she’s getting a little desperate as age catches up with her. She has reportedly had a couple of knock backs from younger musicians recently as well.
31st January 2007 05:21 PM
mojoman the horror
31st January 2007 05:24 PM
SheRat
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
gypsy is right. It is the bad boy rocker image that attracts Kate Moss to Pete Doherty. I also think she’s getting a little desperate as age catches up with her. She has reportedly had a couple of knock backs from younger musicians recently as well.

define "knockbacks" please!
31st January 2007 05:26 PM
mojoman
quote:
SheRat wrote:

define "knockbacks" please!

cant you hear me knockbacking?
31st January 2007 05:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

and unless your Keith, the risk of death is really high!

True.

I wonder if Kate actually likes the comparisons of herself and Pete to Anita and Keith.
If so, she can expect something like this:

Anita & Keith, 1968:

- Photo courtesy of Corbis

Anita & Keith, 1980

- Photo courtesy of WireImage

31st January 2007 05:37 PM
SheRat
quote:
gypsy wrote:

True.

I wonder if Kate actually likes the comparisons of herself and Pete to Anita and Keith.

Wait, they're comparing them to Anita and Keith?

oy freakin' vey.

I was just thinking about that...there's all those pics of her hanging out with anita...so she must be somewhat influenced by the archetype...
31st January 2007 05:49 PM
gypsy
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Wait, they're comparing them to Anita and Keith?

oy freakin' vey.

I was just thinking about that...there's all those pics of her hanging out with anita...so she must be somewhat influenced by the archetype...

The British tabloids have been comparing them for a while now.

Kate seems to have a fascination w/ the Stones and their exes. She's been friends with Anita and Marianne for years now. Also, she used to be engaged to Ron's son Jesse.

Here's Kate in the latest Burberry ads, which also features Marlon Richards (on the far right, seated) and his wife Lucie:

- Photos courtesy of Mario Testino

31st January 2007 05:53 PM
Carol Sigmaringa Kate is actually very seen with Anita, Marianne, John Dunbar and all those 60's hip people. I think she is very fascinated with it.

Acording to the press, Pete is the junkie and she is trying to save him. I just don't belive it, maybe I'm wrong, but I think she's is probably doing the same. I feel sorry for her daughter.

As Keith already said, it's impossible for someone who is trying stay clean to live with someone who still do drugs.
31st January 2007 05:57 PM
Carol Sigmaringa
quote:
gypsy wrote:

The British tabloids have been comparing them for a while now.

Kate seems to have a fascination w/ the Stones and their exes. She's been friends with Anita and Marianne for years now. Also, she used to be engaged to Ron's son Jesse.

Gypsy, while I was typing you posted what I was going to say.
[Edited by Carol Sigmaringa]
31st January 2007 05:57 PM
gypsy
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:

Acording to the press, Pete is the junkie and she is trying to save him. I just don't belive it, maybe I'm wrong, but I think she's is probably doing the same. I feel sorry for her daughter.

As Keith already said, it's impossible for someone who is trying stay clean to live with someone who still do drugs.

Very true!
31st January 2007 05:59 PM
gypsy
quote:
Carol Sigmaringa wrote:

Gypsy, while I was typing you posted what I was going to say.
[Edited by Carol Sigmaringa]

But you added a great point about how one cannot be doing drugs and the other one stay clean.
31st January 2007 07:06 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

But you added a great point about how one cannot be doing drugs and the other one stay clean.

I have a few ex's that would second that...
31st January 2007 07:26 PM
fireontheplatter the idea of shooting coke gives me the shivers. i would never do it.
31st January 2007 07:28 PM
steel driving hammer Me either!

Thats why I smoked it.
31st January 2007 07:37 PM
mojoman
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Me either!

Thats why I smoked it.

jumbo?
31st January 2007 07:41 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Me either!

Thats why I smoked it.

crack is wacko.
i hope you have quit
31st January 2007 07:46 PM
steel driving hammer 3 months clean, the thrill is gone...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)