ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commemorating another year of the "superblow" threads!
© Unknown author with special thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Worst Video Ever? Let's Work Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st February 2007 03:41 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
if you really love Mick, you must love him for his faults too!

WHEW!! I'm so glad to learn you havent seen the video

Thank God/Gazza
1st February 2007 03:44 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

WHEW!! I'm so glad to learn you havent seen the video

Thank God/Gazza

I know it's bad, I don't have to eat earwax daily to remind myself, that one time when I was four was enough!
1st February 2007 03:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

I like the sound of that! ...

I've always thought Mick's solo career flopped because he tried to do it too late. He was in his 40s, and defined by his position in the Stones in a way that Clapton never was with any band. Just imagine if Mick had quit the Stones in, say, 1970 and put songs like "Brown Sugar" out under his own name. Granted, they'd lack something crucial without Keith, but I'd wager he'd have been a reasonably popular and successful solo artist for the rest of his career.

Yes...although his career would have probably ended with a jolt in 1987!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)