ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the Brazilian leg of the tour 10 years ago today
Estadio Maracaná - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - February 4, 1995
© and thanks to Jair "Coca Buena" Mota
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bahhh!! BAHHHHHHH!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
January 24th, 2005 12:57 PM
sirmoonie The horror! Sorry to any of those who lost "special friends" in this tragedy.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_024093025.html
January 24th, 2005 01:16 PM
parmeda Nanky must be beside himself...should we send him flowers?
January 24th, 2005 01:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Nanky must be beside himself...should we send him flowers?

No. We should send him a new sheep.
January 24th, 2005 01:31 PM
parmeda Yeah, that's a much better idea gypsy...do you think this one will do?

January 24th, 2005 02:29 PM
luxury1 Howe did the whole "sheep" thing start anyway??
January 24th, 2005 02:37 PM
Joey
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Howe did the whole "sheep" thing start anyway??

see : Baby Steel Magnolia ( circa 1999 )
January 25th, 2005 09:02 AM
nankerphelge OMG -- I just saw this tragedy!

Howe horrible!

I've smelt burnt wool before -- it ain't pretty.
Then I bought lube....
January 25th, 2005 09:35 AM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
OMG -- I just saw this tragedy!

Howe horrible!

Then I bought lube....

Nanky ............................

Can I 'borrow ' your " Salt Lick " ?!?!
January 25th, 2005 09:54 AM
Zeeta
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
OMG -- I just saw this tragedy!

Howe horrible!

Then I bought lube....

LOL! Excellent!
January 25th, 2005 09:56 AM
jb This jew lawyer would humiliate any Kansas City lawyer in court..would be like taking candy from a baby.....
January 25th, 2005 11:00 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
This jew lawyer would humiliate any Kansas City lawyer in court..would be like taking candy from a baby.....

Are you trying to get some loss of consortium biz out of the sheep fire?
January 25th, 2005 11:03 AM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Are you trying to get some loss of consortium biz out of the sheep fire?

Moonie....we have plenty of goat down here..the cubans use them for ritualistic slayings and drink their blood...others use them for different things..say hi to all my Gassy friends!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 25th, 2005 11:22 AM
Fiji Joe "This jew lawyer would humiliate any Kansas City lawyer in court..would be like taking candy from a baby....."

Probably JB...when it comes to car wrecks and slip and falls...you reign as king!...Just stay in that small chump-change arena...complex litigation is no place for a boy like you..
January 25th, 2005 11:25 AM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"This jew lawyer would humiliate any Kansas City lawyer in court..would be like taking candy from a baby....."

Probably JB...when it comes to car wrecks and slip and falls...you reign as king!...Just stay in that small chump-change arena...complex litigation is no place for a boy like you..

The jew lawyer invented complex litigation...we are simply the best in every profession be it law, medicine, or business....When I worked for a large firm, I handled arguably some of the most complex commercial litigation cases in Broward county florida..it was so much fun that I decided to leave and become wealthy.......The jew lawyer is superior in every aspect to the midwestern atty...we are #1!!!!
January 25th, 2005 11:30 AM
Fiji Joe JB...I'm always surprised at how readily you cultivate the jewish stereotype of greed, usury and deceit...it was, after all, the same stereotype that killed six million of your people...and I just can't see you doing anything "complex"...you just stick with the fender bender soft-tissue cases...
January 25th, 2005 11:36 AM
jb Don't forget the ruskies..they had 20 million killed..we only had a mere 6 million..lucky or we would really dominate the world....
January 25th, 2005 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
after all, the same stereotype that killed six million of your people...

!!!!!!!

January 25th, 2005 11:38 AM
jb Joey....how were the carson tributes? I hate Leno....did Lettereman do anything special?
January 25th, 2005 11:39 AM
Fiji Joe "Don't forget the ruskies..they had 20 million killed..we only had a mere 6 million..lucky or we would really dominate the world...."

I know, as it turns out, you just dominate South Florida

January 25th, 2005 11:40 AM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"Don't forget the ruskies..they had 20 million killed..we only had a mere 6 million..lucky or we would really dominate the world...."

And New York City!!!!
January 25th, 2005 11:43 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey....how were the carson tributes? I hate Leno....did Lettereman do anything special?

Letterman is on vacation this week and will do a very special " Tribute " to Carson on January 31 ST .

Leno's voice cracked throughout the entire evening as he discussed Johnny's great lifetime achievements with Ed McMahon , Bob Newhart , Don Rickles and that guy from Cleveland .

January 25th, 2005 11:44 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

see : The World Famous ' Rascal House ' !
January 25th, 2005 11:45 AM
jb Drew Carey!!! Was Rickles funny as usual..he is the funniest jew ever!!!! He makes fun of all ..especially jews , blacks, and kansas folks...
January 25th, 2005 11:47 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Drew Carey!!! Was Rickles funny as usual..he is the funniest jew ever!!!! He makes fun of all ..especially jews , blacks, and kansas folks...

Don Rickles ' stole ' the entire show -- He is a Genius ( even at at the age of eighty five )

Newhart is now " unbelievably " dull and makes your eyelids droop ( see : MaxLugar.com )

Jacky !
January 25th, 2005 11:52 AM
Fiji Joe Sort of funny JB...I just noticed that the median household income where I live is higher than Boca Raton...a lot higher...and no jewish neighbors...sweeeeet!

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
January 25th, 2005 11:53 AM
jb Never a huge Newhart fan....Rickles , Joey Bishop, Sid Caesar, Shecky Green, Buddy hackert(RIP), these wer genuises....to bad Johny never forgave Joan for not getting his approval before starting her late night show on FOX..As Ed said, he always asked Johnny fist before doing anything...and I mean anything!!!
January 25th, 2005 11:54 AM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Sort of funny JB...I just noticed that the median household income where I live is higher than Boca Raton...and no jewish neighbors...sweeeeet!

Doubtful.....but I belive the neighbor part....
January 25th, 2005 11:55 AM
Fiji Joe Hardly doubtful...you can run the numbers yourself...it's almost double...have fun with your low rent friends
January 25th, 2005 11:57 AM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Hardly doubtful...you can run the numbers yourself...it's almost double...have fun with your low rent friends

We can buy and own your little town and make it very jew friendly if we wanted to....but we like the beach....
January 25th, 2005 11:57 AM
Fiji Joe Man...I guess all that sunshine must be worth a fortune...

http://www.city-data.com/city/Boca-Raton-Florida.html

http://www.city-data.com/city/Leawood-Kansas.html
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood