ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden - January 16, 2003

Shannon Stapleton/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is the B stage a penis? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-08-03 04:44 PM
Nellcote Could this be what Maxy was referring to?
www.boston.com/news/daily/08/bus_sex.htm
01-08-03 04:45 PM
Moonisup no I am on the chat now!! No haven't got anyting
01-08-03 05:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot It looks more like one of those things that you use to take pizza out of a pizza oven.
01-08-03 05:17 PM
MarthaMyDear That technique just doesnt seem to have the same welcome in females... cant quite think why.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, that wasn't good, Gary... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P And, don't try it in London, either, or you'll get a swift kick in the arse!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just kidding, dear... Take care, ok.??? ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
01-08-03 05:40 PM
Joey " Did you get package? "

Lot of Package talk going on around here lately ........................and Steelie nowhere to be found .

Shiver...............

Developing...........

Now all of you.................' Come to Joey '

{{{{{{{{{{ JOESY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

01-08-03 06:14 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
It looks more like one of those things that you use to take pizza out of a pizza oven.

Yeah! That's what I was thinking. It's got a massively overweighted business end to be a penis, Maxy.

Perhaps looking at it through the empty feeding bottle that your MiniMaxi is holding distorts it enough to make it cockish.

-tSYX --- Let me roll it...
01-08-03 06:25 PM
Gazza >Gazza, most American men are very homophobic and feel they have to be macho..I'm sure what you did was all in fun and is customary in Europe....We in the States are not what you would call sexually liberated....that's the one thing europe has on us Yanks....We are a repressed, sexually prudish nation, and but for the internet, would have no release

thank you for that reassurance Josh. I'm not sure if its "customary" but maybe I'm just so comfortable with my own sexuality I can clown around in that manner and no one would take it as a statement of intent. Mind you, where I come from is sexually repressed and prudish too! Thankfully, Nanky took it in the spirit it was intended and I'm glad his scrotum has now apparently made a full recovery.
01-08-03 07:10 PM
Joey " Mind you, where I come from is sexually repressed and prudish too! "

Being 1/2 Irish , I can definitely affirm that MOST Irish Catholics tend to be a little prudish . Thankfully , the Italian in me took over very very early in life .

And now , I have been given the unmitigated Cheek and the unprecedented gall to present , THIS :

J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES ******** WHEW ( HEAVY SWEAT ) ******* J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOES J JO JOE JOESY

THE JOESY
01-08-03 08:50 PM
Gazza >Being 1/2 Irish , I can definitely affirm that MOST Irish Catholics tend to be a little prudish . Thankfully , the Italian in me took over very very early in life .

yeah but I "kick with the other foot" (in theory anyway). we have TWO sets of fundamentalist nutcases in this neck of the woods which doesnt help matters so I cant explain where I get my lack of prudishness from..must be from other forms of culture, namely :

" we are not old men..we are not governed by petty morals" - (KR, 1967)

" I dont give a tuppenny fuck for your moral conundrums.." (Bill the Butcher, ca. 1860)

are Italians totally un-prudish? mm..interesting.
01-08-03 09:13 PM
littleredrooster Americans PRUDISH!!!!
This thead is soooooooooo embarassing!!!!
I'm going OFFline!!
01-08-03 10:12 PM
nankerphelge Yes, yes!

The old scrote is intact, thanks for asking, and I'm feeling far more chipper today than even yesterday!

I listened to Handsome Goils tonite in honor of our esteemed colleagues in Montreal. I also partook of various things to put me in the right frame of mind. Didn't quite work!

I figure about now they are ripping into the Exile set.
Pisses me off to no end to know they are playing somewhere and I'm sitting here thinking about it!

I know you all understand!
01-08-03 10:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot I've been watching Shidoobee, and no setlist so far.

Bad cell in the Bell Center?

What the hell are they playing!?!

I know Nank....I know...I wish I didn't know...but I know...

And I'll continue to know. This just bites.

Nank,

I think you better swing by and pick me up on the way to Pittsburgh
01-08-03 11:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header that day, probably the inspiration to this post LOL

The picture by MR D, click here for more.

El que hambre tiene en pan piensa
01-09-03 08:23 AM
nankerphelge Oh Stoney -- you and I on a road trip to Pittsburgh!!

Think we'd have any fun?
01-09-03 02:01 PM
sasca
quote:
Gazza wrote:

yeah but I "kick with the other foot" (in theory anyway). we have TWO sets of fundamentalist nutcases in this neck of the woods which doesnt help matters so I cant explain where I get my lack of prudishness from..must be from other forms of culture, namely :

I think there's room on Broadway for a satirical play about Ireland in which a Greek Orthodox community demands independance.
01-09-03 04:11 PM
Gazza ...which reminds me of the true story about the guy walking through Belfast city centre at 2 am back in the 70's at the worst of the Troubles and who finds himself accosted by a group of thugs who ask him menacingly if he's a Protestant or a Catholic... "actually..I'm Jewish" comes the reply. One of the idiots looks at his friend who looks back at him equally baffled and he turns back to the guy and asks in all seriousness.. "yeah but are you a Catholic Jew or a Protestant Jew?"
01-09-03 04:12 PM
jb Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-09-03 04:17 PM
sasca
01-09-03 04:20 PM
jb How do you get the little faces to appear?
01-09-03 05:40 PM
Joey " How do you get the little faces to appear? "

Yeah , I would like to know that too .................

Developing.............................................

01-09-03 05:46 PM
sasca Look under F.A.Q - How can I use smilies?
01-09-03 09:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
"yeah but are you a Catholic Jew or a Protestant Jew?"

LOL

Here's another and is 100% real, I was there. The grandmother of a friend was living in a residential building being her the only non-Jewish there. One day during a visit to say hi, he was complaining about her Jewish neighbours and my friend said her in front of me, "Hey Grandmom, remember that Jesus Christ was Jewish", and she answered very serious... Well, but he had a good Christian Mother who converted him to Christianity
01-09-03 09:13 PM
~AzQb

GeRaRdO!!!!

~RoTfLmAoOaOAo!!!!~
01-09-03 09:44 PM
MarthaMyDear Jesus was black, though... I couldn't resist... Like Denzel too, darn much... HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... Ok.... I'll shut-up... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
01-10-03 03:16 PM
Maxlugar " How do you get the little faces to appear? "

Yeah , I would like to know that too .................

Developing.............................................

Joey, just type one of these and it will appear as a

You see?

Oops that didn't work.

Here, type a : then a ) right next to each other. No spaces. After you post it it will look like

Do you see now?

It also works with frowns see It's a : then a ( right next to each other (NO SPACES!)

OK?

you got that, retards?

Oops! I didn't mean that see: <---- I just thought of something sad. Now I'm happy again, go! etc...
01-10-03 03:24 PM
Joey " Here, type a : then a ) right next to each other. No spaces. After you post it it will look like

Do you see now?

It also works with frowns see It's a : then a ( right next to each other (NO SPACES!)

OK?

you got that, retards?

Oops! I didn't mean that see: <---- I just thought of something sad. Now I'm happy again, go! etc..."

TESTING !!!!!

a:a)

a:a(

01-10-03 03:43 PM
Joey Huh ????????????

That didn't work . Let me try again

" Here, type a : then a ) right next to each other. No spaces. After you post it it will look like

Do you see now?

OK?

you got that, retards?

Oops! I didn't mean that see: <---- I just thought of something sad. Now I'm happy again, go! etc..."

01-10-03 03:58 PM
Maxlugar Joey please tell me you put the "a" in there as a joke.

It is -------> : ) without the space in between.

GOT IT!!!!!!??????

Friggin' Hell!!

Just kidding, see? (You do the winky one when you want someone to know ,or think, you are just kidding)

[Edited by Maxlugar]
01-10-03 04:00 PM
Joey " Just kidding, see? (You do the winky one when you want someone to know ,or think, you are just kidding) "

Thanks Max , but how do I do the " Winky One " ??????

Developing.........................

{{{{{{{{{{ JOESY AND HIS PUSSYCATS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-10-03 04:01 PM
Joey Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST