ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden - January 16, 2003

Shannon Stapleton/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is the B stage a penis? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-08-03 12:21 PM
Maxlugar Sure as hell looks like one from the header pic.

Discuss......

M. Lugarfly.

EDITION

This was the header that day

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
01-08-03 12:25 PM
Tom LOL Maxy, if that's how yours look like seems that you have been playing with yourself too much haha
[Edited by Tom]
01-08-03 12:43 PM
nankerphelge Maybe I can borrow it when the tour is done, since Gazza ripped mine off at Giants!

This office needs curtains...
01-08-03 12:51 PM
~AzQb

Don't Worry MaXY!

Between this and yer "Strummer" post i simply must console you...

You'll be getting some sleep soon

~RoTfLmAo~!
01-08-03 01:33 PM
Pattie Maybe it�s Keith�s, I sent Rik a nude pic of him. we all know that Keith isn�t shy about his "member"
01-08-03 01:35 PM
Moonisup haha Yeah that was a real funnie picture haha
01-08-03 01:35 PM
jb Hello Rik..
01-08-03 01:37 PM
Maxlugar "Don't Worry MaXY! Between this and yer "Strummer" post i simply must console you... "

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?

01-08-03 01:46 PM
David a rather large head
01-08-03 01:48 PM
jb Long Dong silver circa 77....
01-08-03 01:49 PM
Pattie It was a funny pic! haha, he looks so proud of himself
01-08-03 01:49 PM
~AzQb

MaxY!

Did you know Gary Coleman had to take "anger management" classes as required by the court a few years back and still won't talk to his parents?

He had a job as a SEcUriTy GuArD! Now tell me, Maxy! What could he have possibly "guarded" ?

Poor Arnold!

You may forward this to NASA!

~RoTfLmAo

01-08-03 01:50 PM
jb He punched a lady during an argument....
01-08-03 02:12 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Maybe I can borrow it when the tour is done, since Gazza ripped mine off at Giants!

This office needs curtains...

Huh!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!
01-08-03 02:14 PM
nankerphelge When I finally got to the Giants tailgate, Gazza snuck up behind me, reached thru my legs and grabbed ahold of the entire package and lifted me off the ground with it -- like it was some sorta handle or something!! Damn near tore it off -- luckily it grew back!!
01-08-03 02:19 PM
Maxlugar ******BILLY PRESTON ALERT!******

It didn't grow while he still had it in hand, did it?

****** BILLY PRETON ALERT********

(Laugh track)
01-08-03 02:24 PM
~AzQb
quote:
jb wrote:
He punched a lady during an argument....

But if he punched her in the FACE, as she alleged...he musta been doin a serious fantasyJordan...

Poor Diff'rent Strokes kids...one dead, one almost dead, and one never living it up{or down!}

OUCH!

~
01-08-03 02:28 PM
Dandelion* With THAT I think Gazza MUST be awarded an honorary C10!
01-08-03 02:33 PM
Maxlugar Your avatar is great.

I love the way it looks like he's pointing, rather sassily, at what you write.

Brillant Dande.
01-08-03 02:37 PM
Dandelion* Why thank you Maxy. How's Mini Maxettey doing?
01-08-03 02:41 PM
Maxlugar Just wonderfully!

When she isn't crying, I walk around the house with her and she looks around so calmly and inquisitively.

Such a little scamp!

Not unlike Joey......

SHIVER!
(Laugh track)

Maxsy!
01-08-03 02:42 PM
egon
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Sure as hell looks like one from the header pic.

Discuss......

M. Lugarfly.

that seems far fetched.... or wishful thinking.

i can see a guitar though. what does that say about me doc?
01-08-03 02:49 PM
Dandelion* Pretty soon she's be eyeing your liver and reminiscing about Nam...
01-08-03 02:54 PM
Maxlugar You don't suppose.....

Nah!

NEVER!

01-08-03 03:40 PM
sirmoonie Florida is shaped like a flaccid penis and thats where Josh is from.

Any mileage in this one guys?

Thanks in advance!

Also, why is it always harder coming down off acid than going up? Shouldn't it be the same, all things considered? Weird.
01-08-03 04:19 PM
Gazza Thanks for expanding on your initial post,Nanky..because believe me I was scractchin' my head wonderin' what you were referrin' to..

the package mustn't have been too memorable then, 'cos I'd clean forgotten that. It's a strange greeting I guess, but don't let it worry you. I'm really all man..honest. My husband says so anyway.

It wasn't our first meeting folks. I figured he knew me by the time we got to Giants. Normally I'm such a gentleman.

Mind you,I did grab Stonesdoug by the nipples from behind when I encountered him at the Rainbow Grill on Sunset Boulevard a month later. Trouble was,he didn't seem to be in a rush to find out who it was - just happily stood there in front of a few dozen bemused onlookers as if that kind of thing happens all the time until he thought he recognised who the hands belonged to. A worrying sign. He did seem disappointed when he turned round anyway.

That technique just doesnt seem to have the same welcome in females... cant quite think why.
01-08-03 04:25 PM
nankerphelge I never questioned your alignment Gazza!!

And of course the package wasn't memorable -- the blood supply was totally choked off --- it was like a busted balloon at that point!!
01-08-03 04:38 PM
jb Gazza, most American men are very homophobic and feel they have to be macho..I'm sure what you did was all in fun and is customary in Europe....We in the States are not what you would call sexually liberated....that's the one thing europe has on us Yanks....We are a repressed, sexually prudish nation, and but for the internet, would have no release.
01-08-03 04:41 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza, most American men are very homophobic and feel they have to be macho..I'm sure what you did was all in fun and is customary in Europe....We in the States are not what you would call sexually liberated....that's the one thing europe has on us Yanks....We are a repressed, sexually prudish nation, and but for the internet, would have no release.

indeed josh

that is soooooooooo true what you say!

rik
01-08-03 04:44 PM
jb Rik..I tried talking to you on the chat line..no response? Did youi get package?
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST